Larry

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Who are you predicting to win the race for mayor?
HometownGal

Sweetwater, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Jim Baum all the way! Four years of "change" was enough for me. Time to get someone in with experience and true leadership to help this town grow!
CSmith

Sweetwater, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

We are voting for Jim Baum also!
ccitycares

Abilene, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

HometownGal wrote:
Jim Baum all the way! Four years of "change" was enough for me. Time to get someone in with experience and true leadership to help this town grow!
Town will grow no matter who wins election..due to Cline Shale oil drilling. It is sad that Hiser has made council and county strained relateship due to this companies such as power plant went to Westbrook..CCity
Will loose a lot of taxes that is needed to pay huge debt..also desalinated went to Mitchell co. Utilities..
Moving Ahead

Colorado City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Remember just like CS, he is "only one vote". So how is he responsible for the whole thing? Can't have it both ways. Or is that only a thing reserved for the present mayor?
CSmith

Sweetwater, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Hiser is bad for this town, hoping someone will run against him next time he comes up for election. He will ALWAYS put his own agenda before what is good for our City.
Anonymous

Sweetwater, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

I will tell you one thing, I don't appreciate CSD coming to MY house and trying to change my mind on who to vote for and spreading lies. This is a critical time for our little City, and we need to stand up for what is right and best for our town. Make CSD President of KCCB-that is all the power that woman needs.
Resident

Abilene, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

I agree with anonymous. CSD coming to people's homes and trying to shame them into voting for his is wrong on so many levels. If people want her as mayor, so be it. If people want JB as mayor, so be it. My problem stems with lying about what she has said and done as mayor. It is amazing that she doesn't recall saying things in meetings. But the more amazing thing is, recordings of her blunders have been played on the radio. If she doesn't want people to remember things she says, she might not need to say them.
Ccityvoter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

ccitycares wrote:
<quoted text>
Town will grow no matter who wins election..due to Cline Shale oil drilling. It is sad that Hiser has made council and county strained relateship due to this companies such as power plant went to Westbrook..CCity
Will loose a lot of taxes that is needed to pay huge debt..also desalinated went to Mitchell co. Utilities..
Good grief. You can't put a power plant inside city limits so there is no benefit to either city. And as for Hiser causing strained relations between city and county, they were strained long before that. Check your facts ccitycares.
Anny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
I will tell you one thing, I don't appreciate CSD coming to MY house and trying to change my mind on who to vote for and spreading lies. This is a critical time for our little City, and we need to stand up for what is right and best for our town. Make CSD President of KCCB-that is all the power that woman needs.
Oh dear, dear, dear... shaming someone into voting because what she, the Mayor has done for them? Or helped them... or is a friend to them. heck , we all have friends... doesnt mean they ALL qualify as Mayoral candidates...
Resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Well, well, well. We see that the people have spoken! And in a mighty way I might add!
Anonymous

Abilene, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Thanks to everyone who went out and voted today for positive change for Colorado City!! Thank you Carol Sue for your work the last 4 years, and we hope we keep seeing you out there with your rake and hoe cleaning those lots!
Anny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Resident wrote:
Well, well, well. We see that the people have spoken! And in a mighty way I might add!
The people didnt speak, they roared!!!!!
who woulda thought there b that much difference in the votes?
On with progress and change !
C-city bright future

Floresville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Sorry a little off subject but, I wonder if the city will have to float a bond in November to get the sewer up to snuff for the new school building that is to be built now?
Truthful

Abilene, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Anny wrote:
<quoted text>
The people didnt speak, they roared!!!!!
who woulda thought there b that much difference in the votes?
On with progress and change !
Carol Sue should be run out of town for all the bad things she has done. Can't she tell by the vote that no one wants her to do anything!!!!
Anny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Truthful wrote:
<quoted text>Carol Sue should be run out of town for all the bad things she has done. Can't she tell by the vote that no one wants her to do anything!!!!
But, she doesnt think she has done anything bad!! She talks about telling stories on others, wonder if she ever thought, some had a few stories on her !! hmm... food for thought
anonymous

Abilene, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Truthful better not run any tax payer out of town . Need their money.
Appalled

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

It's sad that CSD is so upset over her loss in the election that she is rude to people. Some people voted for her even though she wasn't sure if they would or not, but after the upset she apparently assumes they didn't vote for her. As far as running her out of town, I disagree. Every action she took as mayor was in her heart and mind as the best thing for CCity. Not everyone feels that same way, but she was not trying to hurt CCity. She has a good heart and is extremely strong willed. CSD, thank for serving as mayor. Things don't always turn out as we plan, and not everyone agrees with everything we do. Don't let people disagreeing with you change the person you are or the person you have always been. If people hadn't liked you, you would have been elected mayor the first time around!
TexasProud

Sweetwater, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Congratulations to Jim Baum!
City of C

Abilene, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

Good job so far Jim. Thanks Carol Sue

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Colorado City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Colorado City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••