Hailey Dunn Investigation- Documents ...
shee

Mission Viejo, CA

#21 Jan 24, 2011
praying wrote:
Both Billie Dunn and Clint Dunn have both said that the "party" was actually some out of town family coming to stay, if I'm not mistaken. Polygraphs are not reliable; if they were, they would be admissible in court. But they're not.
I think most folks are too quick to jump to conclusions. I think that the fact that Billie is a pretty woman with a younger man (stud muffin he ain't, though - ugh) makes most women want to disbelieve her. I'm a woman and I see this kind of behavior, sparked by jealousy, amongst women all the time.
I don't expect the public to have the sense to look beyond the superficial but I bet that law enforcement does. It's clear to me that they have no evidence implicating Billie Dunn, or she would be a suspect.
If it comes out that she had an active role in her daughter's disappearance, I'll eat my words. But as it stands, I think if people are going to be "sleuthing" this on the web, they ought to do a bit of digging into the other players' lives as well. This is just my opinion.
I'm not saying she was a good mother, either. I myself know where my kids are at all times and never take anyone's word for anything. I would never bring a man in to live in the house with my kids if I was single. But being a not-so-great parent and being guilty of an unthinkable crime against your child are two different things.
If it comes out that Billie is guilty of nothing more than making bad choices, everyone who pointed their fingers at her is going to feel terrible.
I'm praying for Hailey and her family, friends and entire community. And for justice for anyone who may have hurt her!
Very well said AND well put.
buckskin

Mount Sterling, OH

#22 Jan 24, 2011
This is what I think: Hailey went missing on her own accord SUnday night, met up with older boyfriend. Shawn & BIllie did not report her missing on Monday b/c she had done this b/f! THey thought she would show up on Monday, when she did not, they had to concot the story of a sleep over. She is alive & well, likely, with ann older guy.
buckskin

Mount Sterling, OH

#23 Jan 24, 2011
THink about this: IF she went missing Sunday night, she could have easily arranged the bed to look as if she were in it. Remember, her mom had to "ease" her mind Monday morning & look in the bedroom. I think she had to "ease" her mind b/c Hailey had a habit of sneaking out. The locals all know Hailey is more than a sweet innocent cheerleader.
Rather than report her as a runaway, deal with LEO, they assumed she would come home, as usual....this time, she did not!
buckskin

San Antonio, TX

#24 Jan 24, 2011
Anyone agree with me?

Disagree?

THeory?
buckskin

San Antonio, TX

#25 Jan 24, 2011
SA & BD can't pass LD tests b/c they are not honest about the timeline.
questions from oklahoma

San Antonio, TX

#26 Jan 24, 2011
buckskin wrote:
Anyone agree with me?
Disagree?
THeory?
I think that if that was the case they would have told LE to start with cause they wouldn't want to be the focus of a worse case scenario. At least i know I wouldn't want to be if I knew she had ran away. By telling the stories they have told, BJD and SA has done nothing but make themselves look guilty of whatever has happened to poor Hailey.
buckskin

Mount Sterling, OH

#27 Jan 24, 2011
THank you, QFO! BUT, I still think they thought she would be home & they would punish her, no one would ever know. Perhaps BIllie called SA Monday & that is why he left work, to see if he could find Hailey & her "BF". We do know some locals have put Hailey on the streets walking at all hours of the night. Something is very wrong here, more than SA! I think the son (DD) prob' told the police Hailely had an older BF & THAT is the reason he w/removed from the home, b/c she is an UNFIT parent. I don't mean that in a derogatory manner, she is a sweet, gentle soul, a total push over. Hailey knew this & took advantage. MOO, of course.
Now, BD & SA need to tell LEO the truth about the time line. &, maybe they have, maybe the reason FBI is in Memphis. WOnder if a TX Ranger is in TN? That would be interesting.
Hailey was able to sleep around a lot at other houses, she had plenty of margin to "play" if you know what I mean.....not overly supervised. I hope I am right b/c she is alive!
tennesssee girl

Wartburg, TN

#28 Jan 24, 2011
I have noticed day after day going on NG, her eyes have bags,dark circles and are swollen and make up isnt covering it. I think that unlike the boyfriend, Billie held her ground even when other picked her to death. He run with his tail between his legs, to hide behind his family and a lawyer.,so he dosent have to face reality and hopefully save his from being shot. I know if my child was gone and my husband or either of her grandfathers thought some punk around my home town had something to do with it then. They'd better hide cause if they showed there face they'd surely have lead in their a**!! I'm saying Billie may not be telling all like admitting about the drugs bought, Because of this I think that she is only scared because it will hurt her in the long with being a mother and a nurse. Most addicts have a hard time anyway admitting they have a problem,The frist thing in NA meetings is to admit your powerless over the drug and admit you have a problem.
buckskin

Mount Sterling, OH

#29 Jan 24, 2011
I'm one that just doesn't connect SA's proclivities for masks & horror movies to a murderer. He has had so many opps' to do something, but has not!
If he is involved, than I say he did it Sunday.......hence leaving work early Monday. I still think she is alive & well.
Any news from Memphis?
Oh, MOO~Billie is not terribly strong in her personality, that is why I think she would defer to SA if she discovered Hailey missing.
questions from oklahoma

United States

#30 Jan 24, 2011
buckskin wrote:
THank you, QFO! BUT, I still think they thought she would be home & they would punish her, no one would ever know. Perhaps BIllie called SA Monday & that is why he left work, to see if he could find Hailey & her "BF". We do know some locals have put Hailey on the streets walking at all hours of the night. Something is very wrong here, more than SA! I think the son (DD) prob' told the police Hailely had an older BF & THAT is the reason he w/removed from the home, b/c she is an UNFIT parent. I don't mean that in a derogatory manner, she is a sweet, gentle soul, a total push over. Hailey knew this & took advantage. MOO, of course.
Now, BD & SA need to tell LEO the truth about the time line. &, maybe they have, maybe the reason FBI is in Memphis. WOnder if a TX Ranger is in TN? That would be interesting.
Hailey was able to sleep around a lot at other houses, she had plenty of margin to "play" if you know what I mean.....not overly supervised. I hope I am right b/c she is alive!
I sooo wish I could believe in your logic. I wish I could look at all the cold hard facts and say that she is alive and that she is just out running around with a bf having fun with no thought to anyone that has been tearing out their hearts in anguish over what has happened to her. She is my great naice and I would love nothing more than to say that because the other side side of the
of the cold hard fact is that she is now been missing for 4 weeks. She is a pretty 13 yr old girl that went missing without taking her brand new ipod, her money, her favorite clothes, her jacket, her contact solution.....nothing. and believe me after raising 2 girls of my own and 1 teenage foster daughter, they go to so much as spend 1 night with a freind they take everything they own...specially a new ipod she would be wanting to show it off. as much as i would love to put my head in the sand and say nope shes just ran off with a bf, i cant because I am a realist. After 4 weeks she has not made 1 phone call to anyone not her bff not her grandmother not her grandfather not her dad.She hasnt showed up at anyones house needing a meal or a shower. Nothing. So no I dont think she just ran off and the mom just wants to be able to punish her herself. Because at this point at least on the surface it appears that all fingers are pointing to the mom and her estranged bf for alot more sinister stuff including drug use and sadistic crap that noone would want known. They would have been letting all cats out of the bag to keep the spot lite off of themselves if this was just a runaway situation.
questions from oklahoma

United States

#31 Jan 24, 2011
so sorry spellcheck is so needed on here lol that should have read great niece*
concernedinmemph is

Memphis, TN

#32 Jan 24, 2011
buckskin wrote:
THank you, QFO! BUT, I still think they thought she would be home & they would punish her, no one would ever know. Perhaps BIllie called SA Monday & that is why he left work, to see if he could find Hailey & her "BF". We do know some locals have put Hailey on the streets walking at all hours of the night. Something is very wrong here, more than SA! I think the son (DD) prob' told the police Hailely had an older BF & THAT is the reason he w/removed from the home, b/c she is an UNFIT parent. I don't mean that in a derogatory manner, she is a sweet, gentle soul, a total push over. Hailey knew this & took advantage. MOO, of course.
Now, BD & SA need to tell LEO the truth about the time line. &, maybe they have, maybe the reason FBI is in Memphis. WOnder if a TX Ranger is in TN? That would be interesting.
Hailey was able to sleep around a lot at other houses, she had plenty of margin to "play" if you know what I mean.....not overly supervised. I hope I am right b/c she is alive!
What about Memphis? I am in Memphis and I have not heard anything about LE looking for her here. What have you heard?
buckskin

Mount Sterling, OH

#33 Jan 24, 2011
I'm having trouble with speed on here, so spelling/caps, etc., is an issue, just disregard.
I think Hailey didn't bring things b/c she left in the night. Also~gave her more time......w/o things missing everyone assumed she'd be back quickly. The family unit, is quite dysfunctional, she stayed so many places I don't know how one could determine what is missing, if anything?????
I just detect a big dif' in this case since Friday. Now, think of this; if LEO confronted BD or SA with suspicions she left on SUnday rather than Monday, they would not tell US, the public, no reason to do so. They would just jump on any info they might have....something is going on in Memphis, or so it would seem. I expect some info' today (later) or tomorrow, for some reason.
buckskin

Mount Sterling, OH

#34 Jan 24, 2011
Recently we had Brittany Smith leave with her BF, missing girl in Wartburg (maybe) TN, in hiding w/her older BF (found safe), her parents said same thing, happy, content, good student--yada yada yada, what else are they to say? Been several cases as of late. Well, I do hope I'm right & you are wrong......that would be the best outcome, huh? I raised 4 girls, 3 would not walk out to get the paper w/o 4 hours of grooming, one didn't care....go figure!
buckskin

Mount Sterling, OH

#35 Jan 24, 2011
TX LEO announced twice on TX TV last night the FBI is following leads in Memphis.
Friday BIllie w/on local TV dishing the NG show, the FBI & TR scaled back the # of LEO working the case in TX....a whole dif' beat all of a sudden. I don't know that SA hasn't cleared himself w/LEO! Do you? I have a MD friend that collects the masks as well as mideival weaponry, I don't find it odd. I read crime all day. I have a freind that collects dolls.....my daughter listens to heavy metal. I don't see the correlation. SOme people read the Bible.
Laney

Mesquite, TX

#36 Jan 24, 2011
buckskin wrote:
Recently we had Brittany Smith leave with her BF, missing girl in Wartburg (maybe) TN, in hiding w/her older BF (found safe), her parents said same thing, happy, content, good student--yada yada yada, what else are they to say? Been several cases as of late. Well, I do hope I'm right & you are wrong......that would be the best outcome, huh? I raised 4 girls, 3 would not walk out to get the paper w/o 4 hours of grooming, one didn't care....go figure!
That was the Mom's boyfriend. He is the only suspect in the mother's murder. He was NOT Brittany's older bf.

I do hope Hailey is alive and well. How do you explain Shawn's 'story' about his job? If you haven't done anything, why all the lies? Why delete information from the phone while talking to LE about what's on the phone? And why get rid of the couch that Hailey always slept on?
buckskin

Mount Sterling, OH

#37 Jan 24, 2011
BMS "friended" Easley first & urged momma to get & know him, you will see when trial comes. BMS IS in LUV with JE! She should stand trial!
Can't explain the phone or the day at work in which SA left. I am hoping he left b/c BD called him & told him HD was GONE! In any case, I don't think she was seen on Monday, do you? What do you think about MB's mom? YOu believe her?
Is anyone having trouble with this site? My keyboard is way ahead of what is appearing, jumping around, etc. TIA
HotMama

Huntsville, TX

#38 Jan 24, 2011
I think the truck only has a loveseat and a couch in it. It isn't a mattress. It is the bottom of one of them that you see. You can see one of them as a normal couch and the other is flipped to fit in the truck causing the bottom to show.
buckskin

San Antonio, TX

#39 Jan 24, 2011
Laney some people do like to "play" with the law.......hope that is what is going on here. I do think (for some reason) there wll be a development, soon. Do you? Perhaps the Memphis, TN, lead will give us some answers. We know Shawn didn't have enough time to drive round trip from TX to TN & be at work at 6 Monday. DOes he have ties to TN? Dunno.
buckskin

San Antonio, TX

#40 Jan 24, 2011
HotMama, what do you think? You hearing any info on the TN lead?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prison guards investigated (Dec '06) Nov '16 FuckMalinka 11
What can you tell me about Shawn Adkins? (Jan '11) Sep '16 420ville 8,610
Keith Hiser, city councilman (Apr '12) Sep '16 Kim 26
Read Sep '16 Orlando gallegos 1
gay (Jan '11) May '16 Jgonzales 2
MCSO jailer (Mar '16) Mar '16 Concerned 1
Sue Noel Missing! (Dec '15) Feb '16 Phyllis 2

Colorado City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Colorado City Mortgages