Missing 13yr old Hailey Dunn from Col...
Native Texan

Red Oak, TX

#107 Jan 14, 2011
DanielP wrote:
<quoted text>
Native Texan, Very interesting!
the following is a partial Quote:
UPDATE - FRIDAY 1:00pm
Colorado City, Texas -
At a morning press conference at Colorado City, City Hall, officials told CBS 7 that they did not tell Billie Jean Dunn or Shawn Adkins the results of their wednesday polygraph tests.
This new information from authorities contradicts what Billie Jean said before a national audience Thursday night while speaking with HLN host Nancy Grace.
Billie Jean told Grace that both she and her boyfriend Shawn Adkins had failed their polygraphs.
Authorities wouldn't speculate whether Billie Jean was lying or just "had a feeling" that she and Shawn had failed.
Thanks DanielP. I still haven't heard any explanation on that either way. But I did pick up this video off another thread and it's "interesting"!

http://www.youtube.com/findhaileydunn
Native Texan

Red Oak, TX

#108 Jan 14, 2011
Kilroy wrote:
<quoted text>I don't appreciate what you said about Texas women. There is nothing wrong with talking slow. It is better than talking like a damn Yankee. A lot of very intelligent people are Texans that talk slow.Texas is another Country and we speak a different language. Idiots can't understand it.
Kilroy, my apologies for offending you. I was not name calling. Merely stating characteristics or a sterotype. By no means is it wrong or bad, it is a "lifestyle". Everyone has their own accents and characteristics of where they are born, raised and live and I was not downing it. Billie Jean Dunn is a typical west texas woman and there is nothing wrong with that.
Panda

United States

#109 Jan 14, 2011
Native Texan wrote:
<quoted text>
Kilroy, my apologies for offending you. I was not name calling. Merely stating characteristics or a sterotype. By no means is it wrong or bad, it is a "lifestyle". Everyone has their own accents and characteristics of where they are born, raised and live and I was not downing it. Billie Jean Dunn is a typical west texas woman and there is nothing wrong with that.
Native Texan, I am 10 years older than my husband and guess what he was 24 and I was 34 when we met and started dating. We have been married 15 years and my daughter was 8 when we met. He is the only Dad she has ever known and most people who don't now the difference think that he is her Dad not step-Dad. He never once missed a softball, soccer, b-ball game or a choir concert or anything else that she was involved in. The only time he has ever raised his voice to her was when flunked a semester of college after carrying a 3.5 GPA for 3 years and he has paid every dime for her college education. I really take offense when people think bad if thier is an age difference.
Native Texan

Red Oak, TX

#110 Jan 14, 2011
Never meant no offense to you Panda. It's a cryin shame that Adkins could not have been the man your husband was/is and treated Hailey Dunn the way your husband did your daughter. However, YOU made smart choices for you and your daughter BOTH, Billie Dunn did not!

It's good to see you. I believe Adkins could be the one who caused Hailey's disappearance. I don't think the mom knows or has any part in it. Glad there is plenty of LE/Ranger/FBI support involved in still trying to find her and who is responsible. Hopefully there will be an arrest in this one.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#111 Jan 14, 2011
BODY found in CAMERON TX,, LE trying to idenify , found by traintracks off 77 by DOT workers .BODY scatered by animals LE working the area. Did SHAWN have friends in that area ,A&M in Collage Station ,maybe?
Tim

Abilene, TX

#112 Jan 14, 2011
cathatua wrote:
BODY found in CAMERON TX,, LE trying to idenify , found by traintracks off 77 by DOT workers .BODY scatered by animals LE working the area. Did SHAWN have friends in that area ,A&M in Collage Station ,maybe?
As in the other post that I replied to. You need all the facts before you stir up trouble. Here is the entire article.

Skeletal remains of a human body found in Milam County Thursday morning have been sent to a medical examiner's office for clues to the person's identity and cause of death.

A trash-collection crew contracted out by the Texas Department of Transportation called police around 9:50 a.m. after discovering the skull just north of County Road 139, off of U.S. 77, Milam County Chief Deputy Chris White said. The skull was found in a wooded area between the road and a farmer's field, about five miles north of Cameron, White said.

Sheriff's officials, crime scene technicians from the Texas Department of Public Safety in Austin, the forensic anthropology team from Texas State University in San Marcos and Texas Rangers spent about 12 hours searching for and excavating the body's skeletal remains, which were likely scattered by animals, White said.

White said the body was likely there at least six months before it was found. Police believe the body is not that of a child, but they don't know the person's gender or have any clues about the identity, he said.

"There's no missing person reports we've taken in that time frame," he said. "We don't have a lot to go on."

The skeletal remains have been sent to the Travis County Medical Examiner's Office in Austin to determine the person's cause of death and attempt to find identifying information, he said. After that, they will be sent to Texas State University's forensic anthropology team.

----------
just me

United States

#113 Jan 14, 2011
Adkin's post on the Micheal Myers site.
Re: unconscious_mind78 AAA+++

by unconscious_mind78 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:42 pm

I just have to say how professional and Friendly Mask4me was. He answered all my questions promptly and not mention I was sooooooooo impressed with my mask. Mask4me does phenominal Work on his masks and I highly recommend anyone picking up a mask from him. His work is A+, Top notch, Awesome. And my mask got to me super fast. Overall I am totally pleased with how our transaction went. Thank again Mask4me!!! Your the man!
"My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better
world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on
others. I want no one to escape"
Tim

Abilene, TX

#114 Jan 14, 2011
Native Texan wrote:
<quoted text>
porter, I don't know Billie Jean Dunn, but I do know she is a classic west texas girl. Very laid back, slow talkin, slow thinkin, no emotion. They don't get upset over nothing! Add some anti anxiety drugs and no telling how many years of prior drug use. Probably didn't graduate HS, was pregnant as an early teen, may have gotten a GED, made it thru LVN/LPN classes,(failed that along the way)and sqeezed by as a ward clerk/sec. at one of the local Hosps. CC,Snyder,Scurry are all backwoodsy county areas. Some never get out of the area! Born, raised, have babies,barely get by type life. Never been anywhere else, don't know no better. I must say, her name fits her to a Tee! I don't think she is a bad person or that she had anything to do with harming Hailey. I think she is ashamed of herself and scared. I saw her last night on NG and I believe she is putting herself out there for Hailey and wants to know what happened. I feel sorry that she might have to live with something tragic the rest of her life, but have hopes that Hailey may be still okay. I thought I heard last night that she may have been seen in Odessa,tx. Her father may have spoke to someone who is sure they saw her.
This might get off topic a bit but I need to set somthing straight right here right now. You have no right to stereotype anybody and for you to say that Snyder or any surrounding communties are backwoodsy with uneducated citizens is unfounded and down right wrong. I'm not going to bash you or judge you but don't you dare judge anybody because they live in a small community. Snyder happens to be home of the nations largest land based drilling company as well aas many other big business. Because of a name a parent gave their child has no bearing on that person's lifestyle. Take a look in the mirror and judge yourself before you judge anybody, and be prepared to have people judge you by your actions and words. Pray for Haileys safe return and please stay on topic without developing an opinion about somebody by their name or where they live.
JUST WONDERING

Olney, TX

#115 Jan 15, 2011
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
This might get off topic a bit but I need to set somthing straight right here right now. You have no right to stereotype anybody and for you to say that Snyder or any surrounding communties are backwoodsy with uneducated citizens is unfounded and down right wrong. I'm not going to bash you or judge you but don't you dare judge anybody because they live in a small community. Snyder happens to be home of the nations largest land based drilling company as well aas many other big business. Because of a name a parent gave their child has no bearing on that person's lifestyle. Take a look in the mirror and judge yourself before you judge anybody, and be prepared to have people judge you by your actions and words. Pray for Haileys safe return and please stay on topic without developing an opinion about somebody by their name or where they live.
I agree with you 100 %--- Couldn't have said it better.Still praying for Haileys safe return !!!!!
Native Texan

Red Oak, TX

#116 Jan 15, 2011
Qualities, Characteristics, lifestyle/homestyle of parents/partners is to blame for this missing child. The warrants and videos show the publc and I don't think its wrong to be judging or having opinions on any of these individuals involved and I won't defend any of them or their lifestyle. Enough said, I'm not gonna keep arguing/apologizing.
Panda

United States

#117 Jan 15, 2011
just me wrote:
Adkin's post on the Micheal Myers site.
Re: unconscious_mind78 AAA+++
by unconscious_mind78 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:42 pm
I just have to say how professional and Friendly Mask4me was. He answered all my questions promptly and not mention I was sooooooooo impressed with my mask. Mask4me does phenominal Work on his masks and I highly recommend anyone picking up a mask from him. His work is A+, Top notch, Awesome. And my mask got to me super fast. Overall I am totally pleased with how our transaction went. Thank again Mask4me!!! Your the man!
"My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better
world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on
others. I want no one to escape"
Wow, this is very strange. I don't know what he is talking about with the masks. Could you please enlighten me on this. His quote sounds like he has no empthany for anyone.
Native Texan

Red Oak, TX

#118 Jan 15, 2011
DanielP

Greensboro, NC

#119 Jan 15, 2011
please find hailey wrote:
I beleive mom thought she had a loving bf and was niave and beleived he wanted to be like a dad to hailey.
Unfortunatly mom is going to have to live w this for the rest of her life.

She didn't protect her baby from a Psycho who wanted mom all to himself....
Please find Hailey, You make some really good points! Question remains to be answered, Who did this guy 'really' want from the beginning, in that family?

The mystery here appears to be more about the mother and was she that niave??
A question I have is:
Could boyfriend have kept mother so doped-up and out of it, she didn't hear, see or notice what was really going on in that household?...or is love that blind???..jmo
aud

Barre, VT

#120 Jan 15, 2011
So Clint/Hailey Daddy didn't really live "across the street," - was sometimes staying there with GF (illegally) at a GF's Sec. 8 housing?
Tragic

Milwaukee, WI

#121 Jan 15, 2011
Mom and Sa bought illigal drugs after with drawing money from ATM. according to the information in avifdavid (spelt wrong)That was on the 27th. Hailie was last seen by her brother on the 26th at 9 pm. The rest of the statement made by BD and SA are not reliable cause they where under the infulence of drugs. They couldn't take polygrafhs because of it.

What happen in that home on the night of the 27th is what I think is important. Where both BD and SA high and HD got upset and threaten to report them? She seemed to have been a thorn in their side. Not wanting SA around being afarid of him. and when her Mom told her you don't have to like him, but you need to respect him. Did she have achoice? Her brother was not at home. HD was alone with the two of them who have lied since the begining of this.

My hat is off to LE and the people of the town for all their hard work. Bless all of you in your efforts.
Tragic

Milwaukee, WI

#122 Jan 15, 2011
Another thing that has got me upset is the Hospital that BD worker at as unit secertary best start doing some drug testing on their employees.

This woman was transcribing Doctor orders on patients.. What a risk to the patients if you ask me.
Native Texan

Red Oak, TX

#123 Jan 15, 2011
Hailey looks miserable and unhappy in this photo. This was Christmas day! two days before she disappeared. So Sad!

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/slideshow/photo...
DanielP

Greensboro, NC

#124 Jan 15, 2011
Glad to read the Land -field/dump is being searched. Let's hope they leave no stone unturned, and find this child very soon.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/14/...
Tragic

Milwaukee, WI

#125 Jan 15, 2011
It could be the night of the 26 after nine PM after the brother left until the 27th at 4 pm when HD brother got back home and need to crawl threw a window to get in. So far he is the only one I believe. What is up with that? Your child has to crawl through a window when somone is home?!

No one knows except the Mother and her boy friend what happen in that home. And all we have heard from the two of them is changing stories and times. She says he came home for lunch, then says he got there at threee , then she says he got fired and went to his Mothers left their at 2:30 or 2:40 and drove a 38-to 41 min drive back to her home at 3:00 (impossible speeding) then Hailey is supposed to leave at 3:15. What they are saying does not make sense.

Yesterday during an interview she said she loves him. I wonder does she love him more then her kids. Is she willing to do anything for him.?!
yea

Wheeling, WV

#126 Jan 15, 2011
Tragic wrote:
It could be the night of the 26 after nine PM after the brother left until the 27th at 4 pm when HD brother got back home and need to crawl threw a window to get in. So far he is the only one I believe. What is up with that? Your child has to crawl through a window when somone is home?!
No one knows except the Mother and her boy friend what happen in that home. And all we have heard from the two of them is changing stories and times. She says he came home for lunch, then says he got there at threee , then she says he got fired and went to his Mothers left their at 2:30 or 2:40 and drove a 38-to 41 min drive back to her home at 3:00 (impossible speeding) then Hailey is supposed to leave at 3:15. What they are saying does not make sense.
Yesterday during an interview she said she loves him. I wonder does she love him more then her kids. Is she willing to do anything for him.?!
I agree, why would a child have to crawl through a window when a live in boyfriend is in there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay (Jan '11) May 17 Jgonzales 2
What can you tell me about Shawn Adkins? (Jan '11) Apr '16 YOPD 8,610
MCSO jailer Mar '16 Concerned 1
Sue Noel Missing! Feb '16 Phyllis 2
contribution and distribution for same year Jan '16 mikesauer 1
News Hailey Dunn's mom not questioned since Texas ch... (May '13) Jul '15 EvilCantHide 14
News World's largest wind farm opens in West Texas (Oct '09) Apr '15 Timray 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Colorado City Mortgages