Missing 13yr old Hailey Dunn from Col...
First Prev
of 20
Next Last
WOJFOGHD Page Member

Raymond, IL

#395 Mar 27, 2013
@Wow, I see you didn't post the copy with your posts on it did you? Weren't you the one who was talking bad about kids drinking the wine coolers they took without permission? I remember you being very Rude on that thread which resulted in you getting banned.
Why didn't this minor report to FBI two years ago about the secret room? Wouldn't a friend want to have their friend that is missing found ASAP?

Have a good night SkidMark :)

Waiting on Justice for our girl H.D. is the best Hailey page for the truth, They do not cover for Billie Dunn like all the other pages do.
SKEoD

Ottumwa, IA

#396 Mar 27, 2013
i am not "wow".

uhm no, i got bannad for not dropping the subject of someone stealing money that was donated for Hailey..... it wasn't for being rude as you claim.
Missing Worldwide

Saint Louis, MO

#397 Mar 28, 2013
Billie Dunn went to Snyder....is she nervous??

SCURRY COUNTY - There are growing speculation over human remains that were found in Scurry County over the weekend. Every time a body pops up, alot of people question if its Hailey Dunn. NewsWest 9 spoke with Hailey's mother about the discovery.

The mystery of determining what the gender could be of the remains found over the weekend will be the task at hand for the medical examiners office. A badly decomposed body was found on Saturday near Lake JB Thomas, about 45 minutes northwest of Colorado City. Speculation has already begun as to whether the body could belong to missing teen Hailey Dunn.

"What does get frustrating to me is, people who just say that they have inside knowledge when information they're putting out is completely wrong. It's aggravating when people just blatantly lie saying, they have inside knowledge or they have contacts. I know the FBI isn't talking to anybody outside of law enforcement besides me," Hailey's mother, Billie Dunn, said.

According to Dunn, a DNA test will not be done on the remains. Instead she said authorities will be comparing dental records for a faster result.

"They'll go ahead and let me know whether the dental records, hopefully, rule her out or God forbid, a match," Dunn said.

The Texas Rangers, the FBI and Scurry County Sheriff's office are investigating the case. A 32nd Judicial District Attorney's Criminal Investigation team were also on scene. They cover Mitchell County, which is the same county were Hailey went missing. Dunn says every time a body is found in these parts, she worries that it could possibly be her daughter.

"That pain is always there and every time a body is found, of course, I'm scared to death that it's her all the time. I'm looking for answers and closure but then, again when a body is found, I'm praying it's not her," Dunn said.

Hailey has been missing since December of 2010. Dunn says she still hopes her daughter is alive as she makes her way back to Snyder on Monday evening.

No word yet if the remains will be taken the medical examiners office in Lubbock or Tarrant County.

http://www.newswest9.com/story/21676533/haile...

Answers are coming on the horizon.
Missing Worldwide

Saint Louis, MO

#398 Mar 28, 2013
Look at this! Billie is throwing Sean under the bus!

Missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn's mother tells NewsWest 9 she is now suspicious that her ex-boyfriend had something to do with the little girl's disappearance. The news comes as speculation still looms over whether or not the human remains found Saturday in Scurry County are those of Hailey Dunn.

Mother Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins moved to Austin after the little girl went missing back in late December of 2010, but a lot has changed in their lives over the past few months. Billie tells told NewsWest 9, she ended the relationship, which he didn't take well.

"[He] started [calling] and harassing me and scaring me. I've just seen a darker side of him," Billie said.

She said that after they split, he moved back to his mother's house in Big Spring. We went to his mother's home looking to speak with Adkins. Family was inside the house but nobody would answer the door. Nearby neighbors claim Adkins went out-of-state a few months ago for work.

Meanwhile, they say his parents have been getting death threats in the mail and over the Internet. Neighbors also tell NewsWest 9, his mom and step dad are good, honest people and have been shattered by all of this.

Billie claims that lately she's been reflecting heavily on the past, and how strangely Shawn was acting those first few days after Hailey's disappearance.

"For instance, the main thing about him quitting his job and lying to me about it for a week, saying he had a job and then telling me he was fired when, in fact, he wasn't," she said.

Dunn also finds it suspicious that her ex-boyfriend, she claims, couldn't produce his coveralls, a type of work uniform, when a law enforcement requested them.

"The fact that he lied and said they were at work and we already know through video and through his boss that he didn't leave them at work. So, why are they hidden?" Dunn said.

She suspects he may know more about Hailey's whereabouts than what everyone originally thought.

Identification of the human remains found Saturday in Scurry County could put all this to rest, but unfortunately, an answer is still far off. Instead of reviewing dental records, investigators will have to review DNA, which is a two to three week process.

"[It's] really upsetting that we have to wait that long when we've been in shock and so upset since Sunday...finding out that there's been remains found and now we just have to stay in this state of limbo and not knowing for two or three more weeks," Dunn said.

http://www.newswest9.com/story/21761526/haile...
i made a promise

Ottumwa, IA

#399 Mar 29, 2013
NEVER GIVE UP HOPE FOR HAILEY Night!
Hosted by CHS CHEERLEADERS, COAHOMA BULLDOG FOOTBALL and FCCLA!
Date: Friday,October 7, 2011
dedicating this game to bring Hailey Dunn home!
damn im sorry kids, the money you gave from your hearts at the Coahoma game in hopes that Hailey would be found with your help......was stolen!!!! and NEVER used in the efforts of finding Hailey.
YEH i KNOW right... everyone praised DBC for all the good she did.... begged for me to stop demanding HFHt show me the books.... cry cry cry... so i never knew why there was a problem with the accounting until someone mentioned about DBC stealing and DBC confessed that the money never was sent to HFHt and did not go to any other efforts to help find Hailey. Now i see why they didn't want to show the books.
----------
June 24, 2012
MWH was basically speaking for the group. No shes not too bright. I told her what to look for in the books. She said she couldn't find it but was "assured" the deposit was made.
^^^^^^
couldn't find it but it was deposited?
that was seven months after DBC alleged the post office machine ripped the check in half. MWH knew.
from
Waiting On Justice For Our Girl H.D.
IMO those that cover are just as guilty
----------
DBC posted:
Not to mention, SCC, SP, CM and CFC all knew what had went on with the money.
note: as for DBC putting this on SP/HFHt... the money was missing before HFHt was formed.... and it was never turned in to HFHt.
anything from the Coahoma game event wasn't claimed by HFHt because DBC never got the money to them and she had a whole year and six months to do so.
last night as i lay there late at night trying to go to sleep the anger started getting real bad and i was furious. why should it be claimed that i would be responsible for how an 18 year old adult is gonna get hurt that someone stole the money she helped raise. especially after the way some people all backed others for what they said and did to a crew of between 8 and 12 years old over promised bracelets.
there is still money missing from Hailey that was DBC's responsibility.
i hope Waiting On Justice For Our Girl H.D. admin didn't mean for us to to let it go and just agree to disagree. as if it was ok for DBC to take Hailey's money that was donated by good hearted people who felt for Hailey that entrusted DBC with it to do the right thing.
if they really cared about Hailey, Waiting On Justice For Our Girl H.D. admins and most of their page members, wouldn't back someone who FAILED good people who offered their money and efforts to bring Hailey home.
i made a promise

Ottumwa, IA

#400 Mar 29, 2013
also they are lying to me, they knew at the time when HFHt dissolved, the amount of $325, not "just a couple of tshirts" money. here is how, the Search Center donated the tshirts, there was no tshirt money to steal. SCC, SP and DBC were the ones at the Coahoma game and they know there never was tshirt money. the $325 was tallied up right then and there.

SCC, CM and CFC told SP NOT to cover the 325 that DBC never paid in. they never thought or assumed or were under the impression that SP covered the money. it was THEIR advice to SP to NOT cover it.
Missy G

San Jose, CA

#401 Apr 3, 2013
DBC never paid in. they never thought or assumed or were under the impression that SP covered the money. it was THEIR advice to SP to NOT cover it.

yea paid for the wine for Macy boy to put to it to that fat azz.. How does she want to be like Billie she was big hog till they gave her pipe with meth now the hog is is weightless come donna said she looked a squile when she hit that lighter to it

DBC never paid in. they never thought or assumed or were under the impression that SP covered the money. it was THEIR advice to SP to NOT cover it.
Missy G

San Jose, CA

#402 Apr 3, 2013
SKEoD

San Jose, CA

#403 Apr 3, 2013
straight talk wrote:
I agree with the comment submitted by NO MORE LOST CHILDREN. Not saying the boyfriend is guilty, however, he should be checked into a lot more. It seems odd that everyone bringing the news to us seems to "skirt" around any questions surrounding this "boyfriend". First of all, HE said that the 13 yr old was "supposed" to spend the night at her BFF house, however, the BFF didn't know anything about it. That's suspicious right away. Just a couple of weeks ago, another woman was killed by her boyfriend and her young teen daughter was taken by him. Thank God they were able to find the girl and return her to other family members since he had killed her mother to be with her. He had a sex predator history. Perhaps the boyfriend in this (Hailey's case) has been waiting for an opportune time to act, seems like he was the only one home when she went missing and it seems strange that no one called to check up on the girl to make sure she was actually at the girlfriend's house. Once the mother had been told by the boyfriend that Monday that Hailey went to spend the night with her friend, she should have followed that up with a phone call to the friends house to speak with the friend's mother. Unfortunately, that didn't happen and IF the boyfriend was involved it gave him at least 1 whole day to clean up his act without anyone realizing what had happened to Hailey. Hailey's mother should recollect if there was any strange behavior from her boyfriend that day when she got home from work! I mean don't these women check these men out when they meet them. Ask questions around town...is he new to town...search the Sex Offender Registry in ANY state, it's free to the public!!!! If you don't care about your own life, at least think of your children! I just am having a hard time with any of this....Nancy Grace brings to our attention EVERY NIGHT that there are sexual predators WAITING around any corner to abduct a child. NO TOWN is excluded and as a matter of fact it would seem they fester in small towns USA. Night after night it seems a child has been abducted, murdered, abused somewhere, please SOCIETY WAKE UP!!! Trust no one and suspect everyone! I really hope that Hailey is found alive and well. My prayers go out to her and her family and to all the other children who are missing and their families also.
however, he should be checked into a lot more. It seems odd that everyone bringing the news to us seems to "skirt" around any questions surrounding this "boyfriend".
SKEoD

San Jose, CA

#404 Apr 3, 2013
As I said and I think now it should be understood suicide is not from he twist of the girls he resides buying condoms pack free od=f charge, as William. Graham Ward is not real, so what is real and where is Hailey SKEoD?
SKEoD

San Jose, CA

#405 Apr 3, 2013
WTF Graham Ward who is a cannibal knows where the Dunn child that is missing is located at???
eight

Oak Creek, WI

#406 Apr 4, 2013
Can someone telling me where the circus that came to town on april 1st was set up? can you give me directions? how would I have got there? Also how often do those things come to town?
Anxious to know

Saint Louis, MO

#407 Apr 5, 2013
Saw where the person who found the remains posted on another site that there was plenty of evidence at the site of the remains and is sure there will be a postive identification.
fyi

Hugo, OK

#408 Apr 24, 2013
eight wrote:
Can someone telling me where the circus that came to town on april 1st was set up? can you give me directions? how would I have got there? Also how often do those things come to town?
It was at riddick park.
joerose

Palm Springs, CA

#409 Apr 26, 2013
Missing Worldwide wrote:
Look at this! Billie is throwing Sean under the bus!
Missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn's mother tells NewsWest 9 she is now suspicious that her ex-boyfriend had something to do with the little girl's disappearance. The news comes as speculation still looms over whether or not the human remains found Saturday in Scurry County are those of Hailey Dunn.
Mother Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins moved to Austin after the little girl went missing back in late December of 2010, but a lot has changed in their lives over the past few months. Billie tells told NewsWest 9, she ended the relationship, which he didn't take well.
"[He] started [calling] and harassing me and scaring me. I've just seen a darker side of him," Billie said.
She said that after they split, he moved back to his mother's house in Big Spring. We went to his mother's home looking to speak with Adkins. Family was inside the house but nobody would answer the door. Nearby neighbors claim Adkins went out-of-state a few months ago for work.
Meanwhile, they say his parents have been getting death threats in the mail and over the Internet. Neighbors also tell NewsWest 9, his mom and step dad are good, honest people and have been shattered by all of this.
Billie claims that lately she's been reflecting heavily on the past, and how strangely Shawn was acting those first few days after Hailey's disappearance.
"For instance, the main thing about him quitting his job and lying to me about it for a week, saying he had a job and then telling me he was fired when, in fact, he wasn't," she said.
Dunn also finds it suspicious that her ex-boyfriend, she claims, couldn't produce his coveralls, a type of work uniform, when a law enforcement requested them.
"The fact that he lied and said they were at work and we already know through video and through his boss that he didn't leave them at work. So, why are they hidden?" Dunn said.
She suspects he may know more about Hailey's whereabouts than what everyone originally thought.
Identification of the human remains found Saturday in Scurry County could put all this to rest, but unfortunately, an answer is still far off. Instead of reviewing dental records, investigators will have to review DNA, which is a two to three week process.
"[It's] really upsetting that we have to wait that long when we've been in shock and so upset since Sunday...finding out that there's been remains found and now we just have to stay in this state of limbo and not knowing for two or three more weeks," Dunn said.
http://www.newswest9.com/story/21761526/haile...
She's just a little bit late on her "revelations" about dear ol Shaun. She is so full of beans it makes me sick. She's worried about her own hide now. She was covering for Shaun before and she chose him over poor Hailey. I hope there is a conviction real soon and I hope she keeps throwing him under the bus. I think we will get some answers and I think it will turn out to be exactly what we all thought it was. Poor Hailey!!!!
joerose

Palm Springs, CA

#410 Apr 26, 2013
Missy G wrote:
yea paid for the wine for Macy boy to put to it to that fat azz.. How does she want to be like Billie she was big hog till they gave her pipe with meth now the hog is is weightless come donna said she looked a squile when she hit that lighter to it
Speaking of meth..your spelling and grammar isn't too hot. You been hittin the pipe yourself? Geez
Anonymous

Bronte, TX

#411 Apr 27, 2013
God's care to that sweet child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay (Jan '11) May '16 Jgonzales 2
What can you tell me about Shawn Adkins? (Jan '11) Apr '16 YOPD 8,610
MCSO jailer Mar '16 Concerned 1
Sue Noel Missing! (Dec '15) Feb '16 Phyllis 2
contribution and distribution for same year Jan '16 mikesauer 1
News Hailey Dunn's mom not questioned since Texas ch... (May '13) Jul '15 EvilCantHide 14
News World's largest wind farm opens in West Texas (Oct '09) Apr '15 Timray 23

Colorado City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Colorado City Mortgages