Missing 13yr old Hailey Dunn from Col...
A Lady

Dallas, TX

#353 Feb 10, 2011
I totally agree with "Listen". Drug addicts usually think they can outsmart the Law.SA and BD, both know what has happened to H. It's just a matter of time, and both of these druggies will be locked up...hopefully for life. Bless Hailey's heart to have to endure so much at such a young age.I don't understand why other family members never took her in knowing how she felt about SA. I honestly believe that this will end up with a very tragic end. God Bless!
spay pets

Wheeling, WV

#354 Feb 10, 2011
no sign of Hailey yet...
A Lady

Dallas, TX

#355 Feb 15, 2011
If Hailey called the Aunt the day before crying, indicating that she hated SA, then thats a pretty good sign that something had happened that evening. Reckon, that SA and BD became angery with Hailey for having called the Aunt?

A thought to ponder.....

Could it be possible that SA and BD overdosed the child? It is quite known that drugs are an issue here.. Or even gave her something to make sure she
wouldn't awake the next morning? If this is the case,then SA went to dispose of H the next day. Explains why he left his work in a jiffy!
Just Me

Midland, MI

#356 Feb 15, 2011
A Lady wrote:
If Hailey called the Aunt the day before crying, indicating that she hated SA, then thats a pretty good sign that something had happened that evening. Reckon, that SA and BD became angery with Hailey for having called the Aunt?
A thought to ponder.....
Could it be possible that SA and BD overdosed the child? It is quite known that drugs are an issue here.. Or even gave her something to make sure she
wouldn't awake the next morning? If this is the case,then SA went to dispose of H the next day. Explains why he left his work in a jiffy!
http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/h...
jrw

Glen Burnie, MD

#357 Mar 12, 2011
Hailey ,you have so many ppl who love you, pray everyday you are out there safe somewhere. But should this not be the case, and you are now in the Arms of Our Heavenly Father..always know, you'll never be forgotten and will always be loved by many who never had the pleasure of meeting you.
But it only took a second to realize the beautiful child you were, will always be special in many hearts for yrs to come.
I'm so sorry the ones you loved most didn't seem to put you first.
God Bless you baby girl.
joe

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#358 Jan 22, 2012
I am so upset that Hailey has not been found and that no one has been charged with this crime. I think it is absolutely horrible that this seems to be a cold case and has been swept under the rug. I'm so sorry for you Hailey. God bless your sweet heart and soul.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#359 Feb 2, 2012
joe wrote:
I am so upset that Hailey has not been found and that no one has been charged with this crime. I think it is absolutely horrible that this seems to be a cold case and has been swept under the rug. I'm so sorry for you Hailey. God bless your sweet heart and soul.
You expressed my thoughts so perfectly I cannot improve them.
C U Next Tuesday

Albany, TX

#360 Feb 13, 2012
The girl is dead end of story.
zazz

Saint Petersburg, FL

#361 Feb 14, 2012
C U Next Tuesday wrote:
It is not the end of story.
Story won't end until she has been found and someone has been charged with her murder. Actually, two someones.
StrayKat

San Marcos, TX

#362 Feb 16, 2012
Dead??? When was there a possible homicide reported? Crime scene? they said evidence pointed to runaway.
zazz

Northport, AL

#363 Feb 19, 2012
Yes, dead. Murdered. Time will tell. One day someone will stumble upon her bones. Or, perhaps one day LE will find evidence to indict 2 murderers.

Her family knows she is dead.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#364 Mar 21, 2012
zazz wrote:
Yes, dead. Murdered. Time will tell. One day someone will stumble upon her bones. Or, perhaps one day LE will find evidence to indict 2 murderers.
Her family knows she is dead.
And look at what has happened. You are indeed psychic I would say if it were not yet just a little too early to tell. Which is the current situation. However, I believe we are very close to the light of truth. And the poor weary sought-after soul of Hailey is closer to a deeper peaceful rest.
joe

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#365 Mar 21, 2012
C U Next Tuesday wrote:
An you are a cold hearted, piece of crap.
jrw

Glen Burnie, MD

#366 Mar 22, 2012
joe wrote:
<quoted text>An you are a cold hearted, piece of crap.
ITA. Also I wonder if the remark was made by the FREAK SA...or one of his slasher buddies? Bc I think if this is little Hailey's body they found ...he probably thought no one would ever suspect a body to be found in that area. I hope they both SA, BD burn in he!! if it is Hailey. whitch I feel in my heart it is:(...

I'll never understand how a MOTHER could shack up w/ the only named POI in her missing daughter's disappreance.
What ashame whe one will choose a man over her child.

We all love you sweet Hailey, even those of us who never met you.
StrayKat

Austin, TX

#367 Apr 9, 2012
I cannot believe so many are swayed by what they read in the media. Her going missing has brought me to the "sad realization" on how intelligent the general public really is.
Nation of Imbeciles

San Antonio, TX

#368 Apr 9, 2012
StrayKat wrote:
I cannot believe so many are swayed by what they read in the media. Her going missing has brought me to the "sad realization" on how intelligent the general public really is.
They're NOT!
StrayKat

Laredo, TX

#369 Jun 11, 2012
Nation of Imbeciles wrote:
<quoted text>
They're NOT!
Any thoughts on where she may be?

Location hidden

#370 Jun 12, 2012
C U Next Tuesday wrote:
Don't know why they gave you grief for this.

It's not the end of the story but she is dead.

No other conclusion can be reached considering what a POS her mother is and what a POS her mother's boyfriend is.

The only question is, how long before her body is uncovered.

Poor little girl, what a horrible way to end up.

I think her mother was jealous of her budding beauty. I think the boyfriend was raping her.
Jake Thomas Schlenker

Kenosha, WI

#371 Feb 4, 2013
Hi looking for this miisssing child name hailey Danlene Dunn

Location hidden

#372 Feb 4, 2013
jrw wrote:
<quoted text>ITA. Also I wonder if the remark was made by the FREAK SA...or one of his slasher buddies? Bc I think if this is little Hailey's body they found ...he probably thought no one would ever suspect a body to be found in that area. I hope they both SA, BD burn in he!! if it is Hailey. whitch I feel in my heart it is:(...
I'll never understand how a MOTHER could shack up w/ the only named POI in her missing daughter's disappreance.
What ashame whe one will choose a man over her child.
We all love you sweet Hailey, even those of us who never met you.
Somewhat belatedly I will answer your question about shacking up.

They both are co-conspirators in the disappearance (death) of this young girl. She wanted her man, not her daughter. She was jealous of her daughter because her partner in crime was lusting after Hailey perhaps even raping her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billie Jean Dunn (Apr '11) Aug '17 anon0285 34
What can you tell me about Shawn Adkins? (Jan '11) Aug '17 anon0285 8,610
car accident in sweetwater (Apr '07) Jul '17 Moya 6
Checking the Mitchell County water situation. Jun '17 salgal 2
News World's largest wind farm opens in West Texas (Oct '09) Apr '17 Solarman 25
News Prison guards investigated (Dec '06) Nov '16 FuckMalinka 11
Keith Hiser, city councilman (Apr '12) Sep '16 Kim 26

Colorado City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Colorado City Mortgages