Missing teen's mom wants to talk to m...

Missing teen's mom wants to talk to media today

There are 9 comments on the ReporterNews.com story from Jan 30, 2011, titled Missing teen's mom wants to talk to media today. In it, ReporterNews.com reports that:

Billie Jean Dunn, the mother of missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn, has scheduled her own news conference for 1 p.m. today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ReporterNews.com.

mittens23

Greenville, NC

#1 Jan 31, 2011
Just confess that You BD and Sa had something to do with the missing girl. The news conference is a way of alluding the real issue. Just confess... Don't put the BS on others. Just confess. What was not original a murder. I have more to say...but I won't say it..

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2 Jan 31, 2011
Well, I just hope something surfaces to bring Hailey home.
mittens23

Greenville, NC

#3 Jan 31, 2011
yes, but its not looking good. Just say if the girl was still alive surly somebody would have seen her unless she is underneath something where she would have no way of communication. Just does not make sense. Where was SA on that day? Dec28th.
Mr Obvious

Wheeling, WV

#4 Jan 31, 2011
THEY ALL do this...
when the truth is that they knoew all along where she is..
just like KC's case
the reason Caylee's mother is in jail is cuz she in her sicko mind, thought that she really did not know where CASYLEE was after putting her body in the woods..I mean she figured she really did not know, she figured a gater came and ate her..
nudda psychic

Wheeling, WV

#5 Feb 8, 2011
Boy her news conference really made SA sound saintly
Happy Jack

United States

#6 Feb 13, 2011
Worked court system for 36 years in TX, NM and MO. Have seen and heard it all from speeding to murder. Believe Mom and boyfriend know where she is.
The Truth

San Angelo, TX

#7 Feb 13, 2011
The Truth is, if the local authories had acted and gathered evidence early on this case would more than likely be different. These people ( Dunn & Adkins ) are no stranger no criminal & civil issues. This case wasn't taken seriously by the local authories, because the type of people involved. Say, If this child was from an up-standing family with money, I think it would have been handled in a whole different way. Haley is a victim of her situation, her family! I drove from out of town to help search for Haley. I saw the police department ( 1 ) time while I was there. When they were called on some possible evidence in the city. The police department doesn't have the ability to investigate, the training, the education, the know how, the experience or fund's to handle this. This is where it all went wrong from the start! Listen to the dispatcher contacting the officer concerning a call for service to the Dunn's home. The officer could have cared less about responding to that call. This recordlng was on the Nancy Grace show, actual conversation between the dispatcher and officer. My question is why is the City manager the only individual speaking with the media! The Sheriff is the highest ranking officer within the City & County, he should be the contact point for the media, Period!
Justice

Greensboro, NC

#8 Feb 15, 2011
This strange case has me thinking outside the box..what could we be missing?

I thought of a rumor I heard around my town, several yrs. ago..

I'll be rather vague with the details, non to be taken as fact.

Several yrs. ago a very young girl that attended our church was date raped one summer. Her parents were up in yrs. and the mother was in bad health. This girl was sent to another state to live with a couple who was desperate to adopt a child. This teen lived in their home for months, with the couple seeing she got doctor check-ups etc.., When the child was born the couple adopted the baby. The girl flew back home and finished high school..
The grateful couple put (I heard)$30,000 in a college fund for the girl...end of story....jmo..moo
A Lady

Dallas, TX

#9 Feb 15, 2011
"Happy Jack"... You are 100% correct!

SA and BD are responsible.If they weren't, why did SA act so strangely at work prior to guitting the morning of.Then tried saying he got fired. When indeed, it was confirmed that he quit himself and and behaved irrationly upon arriving at work. As far as BD,why would she be printing all the murder plots/stories/info at her work? She call it a a "hobby," but isn't it funny,here is no such "hobby " now. These guys planned this and planned it well! BD,you are indeed SICKO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay (Jan '11) May '16 Jgonzales 2
What can you tell me about Shawn Adkins? (Jan '11) Apr '16 YOPD 8,610
MCSO jailer Mar '16 Concerned 1
Sue Noel Missing! (Dec '15) Feb '16 Phyllis 2
contribution and distribution for same year (Jan '16) Jan '16 mikesauer 1
News Hailey Dunn's mom not questioned since Texas ch... (May '13) Jul '15 EvilCantHide 14
News World's largest wind farm opens in West Texas (Oct '09) Apr '15 Timray 23

Colorado City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Colorado City Mortgages