Scope of Hailey Dunn reward changed, ...

Scope of Hailey Dunn reward changed, officials believe she is deceased

There are 3 comments on the ReporterNews.com story from Mar 30, 2011, titled Scope of Hailey Dunn reward changed, officials believe she is deceased. In it, ReporterNews.com reports that:

Officials in Colorado City now believe Hailey Dunn is deceased and have changed the requirements involving the $15,000 reward to any "information leading to her whereabouts." The verbiage officially was changed Wednesday, more than three months after the Colorado City teen vanished.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ReporterNews.com.

LikeISeeIt

Abilene, TX

#1 Mar 31, 2011
PK just put into words what most of us are thinking. We pray it is not so but... Even the searchers are looking for a body not a live person. Live people are not usually found hiding the the fields, bushes and creeks without someone seeing them in 3 months. Also, why have they not looked to the South?
MMJ

Junction, TX

#2 Mar 31, 2011
I believe that my friend is dead because it is not like her to just leave without telling her friends...
Why Hailey

United States

#3 Apr 2, 2011
MMJ wrote:
I believe that my friend is dead because it is not like her to just leave without telling her friends...
If this is MaryBeth...Hunny my heart goes out to you hun. One thing I would like to say to you is this.....Find someone you can talk with hun, I know you miss her and the big part of your life that she was, please dont hold you emotions in. There is no shame in crying and the feelings you have are normal, from anger to heart felt pain. There are people from your your school councelor to other professionalls that can help you with your pain. Okay? you are in some ways a victim in this as well. Dont let the media and everything get you down, Okay? Our prayers are with you and the rest of Haileys freinds and loved ones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prison guards investigated (Dec '06) Nov '16 FuckMalinka 11
What can you tell me about Shawn Adkins? (Jan '11) Sep '16 420ville 8,610
Keith Hiser, city councilman (Apr '12) Sep '16 Kim 26
Read Sep '16 Orlando gallegos 1
gay (Jan '11) May '16 Jgonzales 2
MCSO jailer (Mar '16) Mar '16 Concerned 1
Sue Noel Missing! (Dec '15) Feb '16 Phyllis 2

Colorado City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance