Hailey Dunn update: Missing Texas teen's dad not giving up search for her

Full story: Examiner.com 6
Hailey Dunn update: Missing Texas teen's dad not giving up search for her Clint Dunn, the father of missing Colorado City, Texas teen Hailey Dunn , told the media Thursday he is not giving up on finding his daughter. Full Story
DIANE

Lake Ariel, PA

#1 Jan 29, 2011
I HOPE THAT THE NEIGHBOR WHO CONVENIENTLY MOVED RIGHT AFTER HAILEY WENT MISSING.. WAS FOUND AND INVESTGATED, I NOTICED WHEN THE TV CAMERAS WERE AROUND HE DID NOT FACE THEM . HE HAD HIS BACK TO THE PERSON ASKING HIM ABOUT HIS SIGHTING OF HER..MY DEEPEST CONCERN FOR HER HEARTBROKEN PARENTS..
mittens23

Big Spring, TX

#2 Jan 30, 2011
I HOPE THAT THE NEIGHBOR WHO CONVENIENTLY MOVED RIGHT AFTER HAILEY WENT MISSING.. WAS FOUND AND INVESTGATED, I NOTICED WHEN THE TV CAMERAS WERE AROUND HE DID NOT FACE THEM . HE HAD HIS BACK TO THE PERSON ASKING HIM ABOUT HIS SIGHTING OF HER..MY DEEPEST CONCERN FOR HER HEARTBROKEN PARENTS..

Well, the way I see this is that SA had to have some involvement. Also, the behavior of both of them at the time of investigation.(BD and SA). The lies,time being unaccounted for, the mother and boyfriend on drugs, the mother never checking to see where her daughter was. The new years party. They reported her missing on the 27 0r 28 and had a New Years Party...Come on... Something real wrong with that. Deleted vital information on SA cell before handing it to investigators. The way they were on Nancy Grace. None of the family had any emotion. Something is wrong with that. I'm sorry. Its not looking good towards BD and SA. Yes... they looked at the girls face book and all the other sites she possibly could have been on. She leaves without her jacket and cell phone. None of BD's and SA stories are connecting. Just say the neighbor person did have something to do with the disappearance then still BD's and SA's statements are not adding up. Even if the girl ran away(I do not believe that though that's my opinion ) but just say or kidnapped still SA and Bd's statements are not adding up.
debbiedoindallas

Redmond, WA

#3 Jan 30, 2011
It is very hard for a lot of people to not recall dates. Remember in the Laci P case, how many saw her walking her dog? They were ALL wrong. Some people like to interject themself into a case, too.
Alacrity

Scott Depot, WV

#4 Feb 2, 2011
My prayers are with Hailey and her family.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5 Feb 3, 2011
I believe the witness of seeing her on the phone was wheelchair bound.
DanielPA

Greensboro, NC

#6 Feb 3, 2011
Changing the subject a bit;

I wonder if all Shawn's overalls were turned in to his job that Monday morning? If he planned to quit, he should have had all his 'thing's to turn in to his boss...It would have been a perfect way to get rid of evidence.
Just throw them in with all the other dirty uniforms, mix them up and wash them. Problem solved.
If they were not all turned in, then that's a horse of another color and something that LE should really look for and may have been one of the things they were looking for at the landfills....or he put something in the company dumpsters.

Did anyone read that S. had someone take the sofa to the landfill after he removed it from B.'s and took it to his Gm's house? Just wondered if that was true.
Did anyone hear the rumor that B. is getting new furniture? I find that extremely strange, if true, when her child is missing...jmo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What can you tell me about Shawn Adkins? (Jan '11) Dec 28 Donna 8,609
Hailey Dunn's mom not questioned since Texas ch... (May '13) Dec 27 saltliving 12
Prison guards investigated (Dec '06) Nov '14 joseph 9
New City Manager Garcia faced indictment in 200... (Jul '14) Sep '14 Jesus 6
All of us cousins in front of our house on Walnut (Jul '14) Aug '14 Sherry 2
Is mitchell county in a oil boom or not Aug '14 I no 1
Purchase of Mitchell Co. Utilities by C-City Aug '14 Concered 1
Colorado City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Colorado City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]