Texas

Big Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

Why are the locals in CCity backing away from efforts to help find Hailey Dunn??
RGRanger

Abilene, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2011

Judged:

Didn't know they were. But, maybe part of the reason is who is in charge of the Search Center? Glenda Turner is refusing to disclose how the donated money is being used, and that does have a tendancy to make people suspicious. Heard she also paid her own cell phone bill with donated funds. If that is going on, what else is being paid for with money that should be going to help find this girl.
Anonymous

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2011

Judged:

Texas wrote:
Why are the locals in CCity backing away from efforts to help find Hailey Dunn??
Because at this point in time her physical remains are long past detection, fully decayed into the earth

LE and only LE are to blame for mangling this case
Apathy

Sweetwater, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2011

Judged:

The Search Center team have ruined it all by allowing members of the family to become too heavily involved. You have Patricia Trichel involved, and she can't be trusted. She is a con artist. Stole the husband from one of the searchers too. What drama and sad that they were allowed to ruin the efforts to find Hailey. That and not being made to account for the money that was donated.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Colorado City Discussions

Search the Colorado City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 19 min Imperial Chicano 21,706
What can you tell me about Shawn Adkins? (Jan '11) Jul 21 howhigh 8,624
All of us cousins in front of our house on Walnut Jul 21 Lillian Frances McElhanno 1
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Jul 18 Yvonne 714
New City Manager Garcia faced indictment in 200... Jul 4 Joe 5
Thunderstorms hit southern Big Country Jun '14 Speak easy 2
Sweetwater resident competes in Texas Shredder ... Jun '14 Speak easy 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Colorado City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••