how about we send the flds kids threa...

how about we send the flds kids threat to tell them

Posted in the Colorado City Forum

dess

Goldthwaite, TX

#1 Jan 30, 2011
HOW DO YOU FLDS KIDS LIKE TO BE TAUNTED TORMNTED RAPPED BY THE ELDERS OF THE CULT YOUR IN AND YOU BECOME THE FUTURE ABUSERS OF RHIS WORLD AND YOUR KIDS ARE LIKE TO END UP YOU DID THE SAME WAY
what

Wheeling, WV

#2 Jan 31, 2011
Do not get what you are saying
SMH

Hendersonville, TN

#3 Jan 31, 2011
Those children are in a situation where they do not have the choice. They have been born and raised in that situation, and because of that, it is all perfectly normal, in their minds. They do not know any other way of life. Shame. Shame.
Mr Obvious

Wheeling, WV

#4 Jan 31, 2011
SMH wrote:
Those children are in a situation where they do not have the choice. They have been born and raised in that situation, and because of that, it is all perfectly normal, in their minds. They do not know any other way of life. Shame. Shame.
The son/brother knows more than anyone but has remained silent?

Since: Feb 11

Hendersonville, TN

#5 Feb 3, 2011
Mr Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
The son/brother knows more than anyone but has remained silent?
I do not think this original topix post was meant to be anything towards/about the Dunn case. Someone was dissing the children of the FLDS - the cult group in Texas in which the government removed 100's of children from, while doing an investigation into allegations of abuse and sexual abuse. Those children have since been returned to the families living in that compound. For more information:

http://www.google.com/search...
Just Me

Midland, MI

#6 Feb 3, 2011
Quote snipped.........
Justice for the Peace wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not think this original topix post was meant to be anything towards/about the Dunn case. Someone was dissing the children of the FLDS - the cult group in Texas in which the government removed 100's of children from, while doing an investigation into allegations of abuse and sexual abuse. Those children have since been returned to the families living in that compound.
You are correct, and the only reason any responses were made to this post is because OP "dess" had also started a post about a wallet with the initials C and W on it, initials that some felt might have concerned the Dunn case.

Viewing that "dess" post lead to people viewing this "dess" post.

Prayers for the children and their families.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7 Feb 3, 2011
Missing WC wallet was from a PSYCHIC DREAM posted on another site ,,the WC was up for interpretation,,WEAVER CONSTRUCTION ,were Shawn works or WICKED CLOWN ,,someone said these wallets are sold in the MALL there in town .....there was a POT LEAF in between the W C.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Checking the Mitchell County water situation. Jun 29 salgal 2
News World's largest wind farm opens in West Texas (Oct '09) Apr '17 Solarman 25
News Prison guards investigated (Dec '06) Nov '16 FuckMalinka 11
What can you tell me about Shawn Adkins? (Jan '11) Sep '16 420ville 8,610
Keith Hiser, city councilman (Apr '12) Sep '16 Kim 26
Read (Sep '16) Sep '16 Orlando gallegos 1
gay (Jan '11) May '16 Jgonzales 2

Colorado City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Colorado City Mortgages