Man pleads guilty to killing boy

Full story: Abilene Reporter-News

A former local college football player pleaded guilty to first-degree murder Friday for killing an 11-month-old boy in 2004.
Comments
41 - 47 of 47 Comments Last updated Jan 8, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anonymous

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Really? I cant see how anyone of the above who are taking up for him. Get your head out of your ass. Your telling me that if someone killed your child by accident or on purpose, how in HELL would you be able to set there and say "well its ok he was a nice guy, so i'll forgive him" B-S!!! Some of you on here are so stupid because any parent who has any love for there children would not be forgiving someone who murdered your child. I personally would have unloaded every round of ammo i had in that worthless peace of crap! And hope he lived and suffered for the amount of time that this poor "TODDLER" had to suffer. Sorry i sound so cruel but NEVER do you make light of a situation that involves an innocent-helpless-defensless-c hild!!!

PS: this is coming from someone who grew up around him also. So before anyone goes saying well you know nothing about him, i did!!!
Iambr549

Sundown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Let those of you who have thrown a child into the air, swung a child around by there arms or legs, ran a stop sign, pulled out in front of another car, backed up without looking, thank God every day that you are not in the same position.
Anonymous, I pray nothing like this happens to you that costs an innocent life. Otherwise, you would have to unload every round of ammo you have into your worthless POC self.
Anonymous

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Lambr549,
Really? Are you on crack? It's clear by now that justin was not simply negligent. He got angry enough- or whatever emotion he was experiencing- to throw or fling a baby enough to kill it. Society does not condone this behavior. It was not an accident. It's maybe about the same as going 110mph when you're drinking and driving- most people realize this is a deadly situation... it's not simply 'backing up without looking.' Equate the crime appropriately. It would probably be more accurate to say that it was the steroidal rage that enabled him to do it. Which is something he chose to take as the price for enhancing his performance.

I can't help but think of all the other criminals out there and how many of those who knew him are taking up for him. I'll even go so far as to accuse all of you as being racists, because I'm pretty darn positive you would not stick up for an African-American who grew up in an inner city and 'got mixed with the wrong crowd.' Because the ovetwhelming percentage of murderers only commit murder once. I know it may be appalling to think of and you will probably be in denial. But think of the justice here. If you're going to be this apologetic and empathetic for Justin, then you should be this way for all criminals. Think of your motives and biases, and stop thinking a suburban white athlete is not the 'monster' you assume other murderers are: all 'typical' murders are consequences of an emotional, losing of one's temper. So I want to hear one of you defending all the other criminals, if this is truly your theoretical position and you're not biased or racist.
Dee

Georgetown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Mykidsmom wrote:
What is justin's last name? I clicked the link but the page will not load, I was trying to find the story. I have to agree with the person who said " if it was my BABY I would be in jail right now for murder " END OF STORY
According to the first comment, his name is Justin Hill.
Naive

Abilene, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the first comment, his name is Justin Hill.
Justin was evenly denied parole, as he should. He still doesn't get it. Some idiot he went to MCM with and was 100% supportive since day one is now marrying that murderer. He deserves a lot longer to sit and rot in prison.... Our judicial system is sad and pathetic!
ALP

Granbury, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

I was curious where he's serving at?
RMS

Big Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

ALP wrote:
I was curious where he's serving at?
Luther Unit in Navasota, TX

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Colorado City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Colorado City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••