Mom's boyfriend 'person of interest' ...

Mom's boyfriend 'person of interest' in Texas case

There are 78 comments on the Tri-cityherald.com story from Jan 12, 2011, titled Mom's boyfriend 'person of interest' in Texas case. In it, Tri-cityherald.com reports that:

This undated handout photo provided by the Texas Department of Public Safety shows Halley Darlene Dunne.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tri-cityherald.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
DanielPA

Greensboro, NC

#64 Jan 26, 2011
Here is an interesting quote about the 2 girls "supposely' seen walking with H. on the 26th or 27th....
The girls DO NOT remember what day that was.

I believe IF they walked/played ball with H. the day AFTER CHRISTMAS, or the 27th, they would remember it...
Think of the Christmas presents they would have talked about....so I don't think these girls saw her on either of those days right after Christmas.
What was the weather like those 2 days in Colorado City?

QUOTE:
COLORADO CITY -- The search for Hailey Dunn is approaching the two week mark, and there's still no sign of the Colorado City teen.

Police had been looking for two teenage girls that a witness says were walking with Dunn on either December 26th or 27th.
Two girls were interviewed Monday by police, and they said they played basketball with Dunn before she disappeared.

While law enforcement say they're frustrated that Dunn's family keeps changing their story, they do believe they'll find her.

"I'm confident that were gonna locate Hailey," said Department of Public Safety Senior Trooper Sparky Dean. "I feel like Hailey does not want to be found. I think she's in hiding."

Colorado City officials are offering a $25,000 reward for tips that lead to Hailey Dunn.
nana

Owensboro, KY

#65 Feb 4, 2011
JUST WONDERING wrote:
<quoted text> You made some really great suggestions and I agree with most of your post except about the videos. I think the key word to think about here is "BOYS" ---- Kids / children do that sort of thing (dressing up and scaring people) when there are little. Shawn and the others were not children or "Little Boys" when they made those videos and they had REAL Knives and REAL GUNS and doing REAL DRUGS!Maybe it's just me,but those videos are creepy and really not normal to me.Just my opinion
I guess your right about that, my boys were 16 & 14 and they didn't have real weapons they had fake knife, so, thats true !
aud

Barre, VT

#66 Feb 5, 2011
Peter Hyatt of Statement Analysis has interviewed CD here: www.seamusoriley.blogspot.com

" .... "Did you kill Hailey?", I asked him.

"No", said Clint.

Then there was silence.

He answered without another word.

Did he know where she was? He didn't.

Did he believe she was dead?

Clint caught his own references to Hailey in the past tense.

"I'm confused", he said. He is torn, as each day he has searched and searched, yet, he cannot stop his mind from going back to those first days.

He could not understand:

Why didn't Billie search?

Why didn't Shawn search?

Why didn't David search? Why did David, whom he calls his son, sit and play video games, days after Hailey went missing, like nothing was wrong, instead of searching for his sister?

When New Year's Eve came, he saw that Billie had a party, with two cases of beer.

How could she party while his little girl was missing?

Clint didn't have an answer.

He said that the Billie he knew, for many years, could not have harmed his daughter, yet...

he wondered if she was "brainwashed" by Shawn?

What kind of man is Shawn?

This will help us understand what kind of man Shawn Adkins is. Shawn Adkins is a man who puts himself first ..... "
mittens23

Big Spring, TX

#67 Feb 5, 2011
While law enforcement say they're frustrated that Dunn's family keeps changing their story, they do believe they'll find her.

"I'm confident that were gonna locate Hailey," said Department of Public Safety Senior Trooper Sparky Dean. "I feel like Hailey does not want to be found. I think she's in hiding."

Why wouldn't she not want to be found?(I think)she is in hiding. Why would the State Trooper feel that way?

If and I am saying If...if the phone call to the aunt before she disappeared was in fact right, they need to find, what time the girl called and why the aunt did not do anything about it. Or come forward with the information as soon as they found that HD was missing.
mittens23

Big Spring, TX

#68 Feb 5, 2011
.... "Did you kill Hailey?", I asked him.

"No", said Clint.

Then there was silence.

He answered without another word.

Did he know where she was? He didn't.

Did he believe she was dead?

When time goes on and the days linger of no hope of finding the missing child yes it is very easy to say...possibly the child met with foul play. Or the child was not missing to begin with.
aud

Barre, VT

#69 Feb 5, 2011
More from the interview www.seamusoriley.blogspot.com

" ... Clint said that Billie once took a chemical and burned her own son's back with initials "UFC".

For those of us who don't recognize the letters,(I thought it was USC, as in University of Southern California; perhaps a football reference), it stands for Ultimate Fighting Championship. This may have had to been investigated by child protective services. Clint was going to call CPS when Billie heard of it, so, he said, she called first and reported that Hailey had seen a mushroom at his brother's house. She thought she could be the first to call, to deflect attention away from her.

Billie Dunn scarred by burning her own son's back the words "tap out" with an acid-like chemical after putting in "UFC".

It is not likely that Billie Dunn will be "Mother of the Year" anytime soon. What would the Somer Thompson foundation think of this? Did they consider supporting Clint, who searched, rather than Billie, who didn't?

Clint also reported that Shawn had a serious jealously issue. He was especially incensed when Billie took a new job...

as a stripper ... "
They do know

Wheeling, WV

#70 Feb 5, 2011
SA & BD know
DD may too
mittens23

Greenville, NC

#71 Feb 5, 2011
SA & BD know
DD may too.

Know what? Kooks. That SA and BD are Kooks and that they are responsible for the disappearance of the girl and Their actions are their actions and no one else's.
Ethel

San Antonio, TX

#72 Feb 5, 2011
Mittens, I think the statement you mention is a very old one. Unless it has been updated.

I hope BD ends up in a cell.
If, this is all a desperate attempt to get attention & receive money & gifts.

She knew her house would be searched so she had ample time to remove the crime articles she had stashed, it is like sh wanted these to be found.
They do know

Wheeling, WV

#73 Feb 5, 2011
GETTING NOWHERE FAST aren't they????
They do know

Wheeling, WV

#74 Feb 5, 2011
Ethel wrote:
Mittens, I think the statement you mention is a very old one. Unless it has been updated.
I hope BD ends up in a cell.
If, this is all a desperate attempt to get attention & receive money & gifts.
She knew her house would be searched so she had ample time to remove the crime articles she had stashed, it is like sh wanted these to be found.
BD" she's been sleeping on the couch in the LIVIN room lately"

oh so???

WHY mention she has a bedroom???
why didn't she want to sleep in her own bed??
F'd up in that house ain;'t it????
mittens23

Big Spring, TX

#75 Feb 5, 2011

What statements? That BD and SD are kooks
mittens23

Big Spring, TX

#76 Feb 5, 2011
Sounds absurd...how about the cabins in the CC area, also the RV parks, anywhere there might be water, with trees or a bog...swamp...Have they looked at Moss creek Lake? Have they looked in wells, old wells, Did they look in the houses that have cellars,storm cellar? Did they check the motel that the girl frequented. The dollar store would not have any specific meaning unless there was somebody there she might have talked to. A storm cellar with old mason jars. Just sad....
DanielPA

Greensboro, NC

#77 Feb 6, 2011
They do know wrote:
GETTING NOWHERE FAST aren't they????
WHO, Brilliant! Seems to be Spinning their wheels for a month!
DanielPA

Greensboro, NC

#78 Feb 6, 2011
Good People, I'm very frustrated.

IF there was even a slight possibility that H. has run away or been taken to Tenn. by an Aunt,
WHY would any organization with a grain of sense, allow the searches for H. to continue???
mittens23

Greenville, NC

#79 Feb 6, 2011
I don't think H is a runaway, Yes, if the aunt took her to tenn, then why the search? Why has it not been confirmed that she want with an aunt. Because I don't think she went with an aunt. Would not CD,DD,BD, and any of the family members know that. Look how much time and effort and prayers have been put into finding this girl. Her face is everywhere, it doesn't make sense. Who would this aunt be? Did they ever confirm the aunt she called the day or presumably the day she disappeared and what time she called. What did the Aunt do... kidnap her? The odd behavior of both BD and SA. Somethings really wrong. Just say that she was a runaway would she not have called some of her other family members that she was close to? She called an aunt before she disappeared. I hope they find her alive but as each passing day I'm not sure and it still does not explain the odd behavior of SD and BD. I only know what I have read and it don't look good.
All ready to vacation

Wheeling, WV

#80 Feb 7, 2011
NOpe not a runaway...
too many RED FLAGS from BD & SA even CD...
All ready to vacation

Wheeling, WV

#81 Feb 7, 2011
mittens23 wrote:
SA & BD know
DD may too.
Know what? Kooks. That SA and BD are Kooks and that they are responsible for the disappearance of the girl and Their actions are their actions and no one else's.
AGREE 100%
and all will stick together too..

in this case I would LOVE to be wrong..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prison guards investigated (Dec '06) Nov '16 FuckMalinka 11
What can you tell me about Shawn Adkins? (Jan '11) Sep '16 420ville 8,610
Keith Hiser, city councilman (Apr '12) Sep '16 Kim 26
Read Sep '16 Orlando gallegos 1
gay (Jan '11) May '16 Jgonzales 2
MCSO jailer (Mar '16) Mar '16 Concerned 1
Sue Noel Missing! (Dec '15) Feb '16 Phyllis 2

Colorado City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance