vat

United States

#1 Jul 7, 2012
What about her?

Since: Jul 12

dairy queen

#2 Jul 8, 2012
Austin made contact and now maybe who you are looking for could be your long lost friend
http://postnowesuffer.blogspot.com/
STJ123

Tampa, FL

#3 Jul 9, 2012
Erica has "the truth about hailey" page with all of ericas secret stories told by Patricia.Heard maybe erica will write a book when this is over.
Now the one's in question on the hdud.First Pam now aka shiela.If truth be told,i bet her name is not really shiela ross.then we have your typical nut that joins because his wife found a new man and left the kid on his steps.now the kid wants nothin to do with him now he wants to be involved to close to someones child who i speaking of?
he dresses up in scary mask,hates poor people,heard he does not care for guy people because he is still in his closet,who else SKEoD who claims he lives in Iowa now lives in Ohio
facebook needs these 2 removed shiela ross/pam arnett and SKEoD

dairy queen

#4 Jul 9, 2012
Patricia is the mother of the GF of Clinton Dunn correct? Erica write a book? Let me guess who might help with this bedtime story? We'd like to share also the new maskman on facebook SKEoD,aka Graham Ward and partner Pam Arnett aka Sheila Ross.This was made in the discovery
Narcissistic personality disorder symptoms may include:

Believing that you're better than others
Fantasizing about power, success and attractiveness
Exaggerating your achievements or talents
Expecting constant praise and admiration
Believing that you're special and acting accordingly
Failing to recognize other people's emotions and feelings
Expecting others to go along with your ideas and plans
Taking advantage of others
Expressing disdain for those you feel are inferior
Being jealous of others
Believing that others are jealous of you
Trouble keeping healthy relationships
Setting unrealistic goals
Being easily hurt and rejected
Having a fragile self-esteem
Appearing as tough-minded or unemotional
vicky

United States

#5 Sep 10, 2012
erica is a lunatic,,she was on that page of shane sam crowe the pedophiles page,,,she hoaxed everyone into thinking that was a skull and all it was was trash..you need to update shit and get your facts stupid.
SKEoD

Ottumwa, IA

#6 Sep 11, 2012
i am better than others
i have power, success and attractiveness
my achievements or talents are far above your dreams
i get constant praise and admiration
i am special and you should act accordingly
i don't care about other people's emotions and feelings
others go along with my ideas and plans because they are better than yours
i don't take advantage of others, no one has anything i want
Expressing disdain for those i know are inferior
Being jealous of others??? for what?
others are jealous of me? true true other wise you wouldn't have so many threads about me.
Trouble keeping healthy relationships? most women have mental problems... right?
Setting unrealistic goals, yeh i expect too much intelligence from you.
Being easily hurt and rejected? lol, i could care less what you or anyone thinks about me.
Having a fragile self-esteem? when you got it like i do, it is like a rolling snowball.
Appearing as tough-minded or unemotional? no really, i don't give a rat.

dairy queen

#7 Sep 18, 2012
SKEoD wrote:
i am better than others
i have power, success and attractiveness
my achievements or talents are far above your dreams
i get constant praise and admiration
i am special and you should act accordingly
i don't care about other people's emotions and feelings
others go along with my ideas and plans because they are better than yours
i don't take advantage of others, no one has anything i want
Expressing disdain for those i know are inferior
Being jealous of others??? for what?
others are jealous of me? true true other wise you wouldn't have so many threads about me.
Trouble keeping healthy relationships? most women have mental problems... right?
Setting unrealistic goals, yeh i expect too much intelligence from you.
Being easily hurt and rejected? lol, i could care less what you or anyone thinks about me.
Having a fragile self-esteem? when you got it like i do, it is like a rolling snowball.
Appearing as tough-minded or unemotional? no really, i don't give a rat.
How you feel about gay people now?
profiling troll kingkull..and the video games in 2009 you started playing them with online.Now you worried about Connie Jones allowing Hailey on the net...

Did you ever speak to Hailey online boy? Play video games.
What is some old dried up hippy in a double-wide playing video games online, come on man you are a grown man. We will see...
SKEoD

Ottumwa, IA

#8 Sep 20, 2012
i posted the videos to get the cheaters banned from the game i liked to play, which i started playing in 1999, and when i knew there were minors playing i watched my language and content.
as far as i know i have never spoke or texted or played any games with Hailey on the internet or anywhere, i do not know her.
"worried about Connie Jones allowing Hailey on the net..." ... that is a valid point huh? otherwise you wouldn't be trying to twist stuff up about me to show that Hailey WAS endangered by Connie's actions. right?

dairy queen

#9 Sep 20, 2012
SKEoD wrote:
i posted the videos to get the cheaters banned from the game i liked to play, which i started playing in 1999, and when i knew there were minors playing i watched my language and content.
as far as i know i have never spoke or texted or played any games with Hailey on the internet or anywhere, i do not know her.
"worried about Connie Jones allowing Hailey on the net..." ... that is a valid point huh? otherwise you wouldn't be trying to twist stuff up about me to show that Hailey WAS endangered by Connie's actions. right?
will you be able to prove this?
Connie allowed Hailey on the internet? Did hailey tell you video boy, she was on her grannys computer playing the game

dairy queen

#10 Sep 20, 2012
SKEoD wrote:
you admit you play w/ minors then?

and when i knew there were minors playing i watched my language and content.
SKEoD

Ottumwa, IA

#11 Sep 21, 2012
well you dumb chit moron because connie had hailey's name and passwords to access hailey's facebook and myspace accounts and was the only person who knew them, i am assuming connie was the one who allowed hailey to do that, and connie didn't deny the allegation.... so i guess i am smarter than you and you are a total idiot huh?
yes there are kids from the age of 10 on up playing video games on the internet, when you join for example World of Warcraft, you may have been getting owned by my son when he was 5 years old, loser. you got a problem with me other than you are a eeffing retard?
SKEoD

Ottumwa, IA

#12 Sep 21, 2012
pillow biter, that wasn't even your real dad
odd chit

United States

#13 Sep 27, 2012
SKEOd u sick $hit. u equal dumb pathetic wanna be reward seeker- a true moron

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New City Manager Garcia faced indictment in 200... Sep '14 Jesus 6
All of us cousins in front of our house on Walnut Aug '14 Sherry 2
Is mitchell county in a oil boom or not Aug '14 I no 1
Purchase of Mitchell Co. Utilities by C-City Aug '14 Concered 1
What can you tell me about Shawn Adkins? (Jan '11) Jul '14 howhigh 8,624
Thunderstorms hit southern Big Country Jun '14 Speak easy 2
Sweetwater resident competes in Texas Shredder ... Jun '14 Speak easy 1
Colorado City Dating
Find my Match

Colorado City Jobs