What can you tell me about Shawn Adkins?
Ethel

San Antonio, TX

#1412 Feb 3, 2011
The best thing for all parties involved is to stay hunkered down in their respective home. They put foot in mouth, each time they open it. They can't seem to win. Of course, til HD is found, this is a NO WIN situation.
Peace, your summation is absolutely correct. Yet, read them, they, too, have many challenges in life. Maybe the reason they are so intrigued when a stranger has a problem.
OMG

Humble, TX

#1413 Feb 3, 2011
cat22 wrote:
<quoted text>wont to know what they have to say i did not mean to put it 3 times
Oh. ok :) Goodluck
Ethel

San Antonio, TX

#1414 Feb 3, 2011
Yes, the van...WTF?
GOD~Let us pray she can't conceive again. She=BD, obviously. TX is much safer w/her not being a nurse, how on earth could she accept such responsibility? She seems to have no concept of time.
SMH

Hendersonville, TN

#1415 Feb 3, 2011
Peace Yall wrote:
<quoted text>I listened but would love to read the transcrit also as Clint was very difficult to hear.
I wouldnt trust any transcript provided by this poster.
SMH

Hendersonville, TN

#1416 Feb 3, 2011
cat22 wrote:
are there any family of shawn or BD on here
I dont think they would admit it, if they are here. But I suspect we DO have a family member here from either BD or SA.
SMH

Hendersonville, TN

#1417 Feb 3, 2011
Ethel wrote:
Yes, the van...WTF?
GOD~Let us pray she can't conceive again. She=BD, obviously. TX is much safer w/her not being a nurse, how on earth could she accept such responsibility? She seems to have no concept of time.
Do you have a split personality? A day or so ago, you were all for BD. You are so confusing.
Unreal

United States

#1418 Feb 3, 2011
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
And Money, more money needs to be more money.:) We all could donate more of that, even just 5 bucks would help. Donate Donate Donate!!!
And IMO these Forums are set up for crap postings, opinions and stuff and if it bothers you so much, maybe you should visit this crap less and go and visit a search site or donate your time in CCity in the search for this child.:) Have a wonderful day!
That was not geared towards you, but since you feel the need to comment directly to me, follow your own advice. You have issues that no forum can cure, ignorance and rudeness.
StrayKat

Flower Mound, TX

#1419 Feb 3, 2011
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>I don'care if something is pretaped, edit or whatever. You take my kid or my kid go missing I'm HYSTERICAL and crying and whatever until she/ he is Found. Fact~ She was live in her front yard was she not? and still not a tear in her eye. Have to go with what I see. Even just having red eyes on the TV would indicate to me she had a mothers heart to miss her child.:) but thanks for letting me know that, I've never had a reason to be interviewed by TV Networks and such so I didn't know. But I do know i've googled up many many many vids, read lots and so on and see nothing to show she is missing that child of hers. IMO .. if you direct me to some video of anything please do so, I would love to see her compassionate once. Thanks
I would be past HYSTERICAL too... or at least I think I would. Probably wouldn't need investigators... everyone would be scared of me... I would probably get stuck in an insane asylum. LOL
Lorraine

Mount Sterling, OH

#1421 Feb 3, 2011
Hey, I'm from Indiana, but I can easily change my location. Not at all difficult, why such a big deal? Who cares where poster hails from?
I straddle the fence on this case. Need more to transpire to reach a conclusion of my own.
Very concerning the key players can't keep their stories straight, is it not?
lil_bit

Clovis, NM

#1422 Feb 3, 2011
Andrea, question!!!! Um, is it Catano or Sandoval? For quite some time you have been posting about Shawn and then you post about your hubby and so on.... did your affair occur when your husband supposedly had his according to your stream on myspace? Just curious. And where is his place... his family in your area or his family closer to the girlfriend he named publicly? Inquiring minds want to know.
Ethel

Mount Sterling, OH

#1423 Feb 3, 2011
Good questions, Lil Bit.
However, they do make me wonder, do you think SA is guilty?
SMH

San Antonio, TX

#1424 Feb 3, 2011
I think Clint is responsible for Hailey's disappearance.
He drinks beer & is jealous BD had 2 cases & didn't offer him any. I just know he was angry.
Unreal

San Antonio, TX

#1425 Feb 3, 2011
ITA. We think alike.
Ethel

Mount Sterling, OH

#1426 Feb 3, 2011
You guys do know that the mystery person BD mentions is none other than CD, don't you? He felt "wronged" b/c he allowed BD to live in the house & she brought SA in & at THAT time HD was staying there, he felt very "wronged" by both of them. He feels "thrown under the bus" b/c she mentioned this, at least (for him) she stopped w/o mentioning his name. In a moment of extreme alcohol intoxication, he made threats to her @$%^&* & he told an officer. THIS IS NOT A RUMOR
None other thn "dear old dad"! Believe what ya want but remember, the truth shall set you free!
OMG

Humble, TX

#1427 Feb 3, 2011
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>That was not geared towards you, but since you feel the need to comment directly to me, follow your own advice. You have issues that no forum can cure, ignorance and rudeness.
:) I do donate so my advice is GOOD, thank you very much. Looking back at your comments here you really shouldn't be pointing any fingers as 4 are pointing back @ you. Now that's ignorance! Ooops on the rude part my bad, I am a tad bit rude at times. Have a great night tho~
Just Me

Midland, MI

#1428 Feb 3, 2011
Peace Yall wrote:
<quoted text>This thread has 100's of posts with absolutly nothing to do with Shawn, so why are you only pointing my comments out?
My post wasn't intended to be a direct response to your post, Peace, and I am sorry if you read it that way. If it had been, I would have quoted you.

Peace!:-)
Ethel

Mount Sterling, OH

#1429 Feb 3, 2011
What do you guys think about the article in OK mag?
First I knew about ph call HD made to her aunt.
Unreal

United States

#1430 Feb 3, 2011
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>:) I do donate so my advice is GOOD, thank you very much. Looking back at your comments here you really shouldn't be pointing any fingers as 4 are pointing back @ you. Now that's ignorance! Ooops on the rude part my bad, I am a tad bit rude at times. Have a great night tho~
Retire back to your shack, or under your rock. I guess where you come from, manners are the least of your problems...Almost time for your shift in the mine. Try not to inhale too much more dust, it has left you mentally deficient.
Just Me

Midland, MI

#1431 Feb 3, 2011
Ethel wrote:
You guys do know that the mystery person BD mentions is none other than CD, don't you? He felt "wronged" b/c he allowed BD to live in the house & she brought SA in & at THAT time HD was staying there, he felt very "wronged" by both of them. He feels "thrown under the bus" b/c she mentioned this, at least (for him) she stopped w/o mentioning his name. In a moment of extreme alcohol intoxication, he made threats to her @$%^&* & he told an officer. THIS IS NOT A RUMOR
None other thn "dear old dad"! Believe what ya want but remember, the truth shall set you free!
In a moment of extreme alcohol intoxication?

IF this really did happen, the threat was obviously not taken seriously by LE, or Billie would have been notified.

Why didn't @$%^&* tell Billie?@$%^&* is Hailey, I presume.

OMG

Humble, TX

#1432 Feb 3, 2011
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>Retire back to your shack, or under your rock. I guess where you come from, manners are the least of your problems...Almost time for your shift in the mine. Try not to inhale too much more dust, it has left you mentally deficient.
Awww so touching :) Your Insults bother me not, just shows better the type of person you are, so get a life. Do try and have a good one Unreal

~ Parade Wave ~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay (Jan '11) May '16 Jgonzales 2
MCSO jailer Mar '16 Concerned 1
Sue Noel Missing! (Dec '15) Feb '16 Phyllis 2
contribution and distribution for same year Jan '16 mikesauer 1
News Hailey Dunn's mom not questioned since Texas ch... (May '13) Jul '15 EvilCantHide 14
News World's largest wind farm opens in West Texas (Oct '09) Apr '15 Timray 23
Is mitchell county in a oil boom or not (Aug '14) Mar '15 observer 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Colorado City Mortgages