What can you tell me about Shawn Adkins?
First Prev
of 431
Next Last
Starlight

Waxahachie, TX

#8781 Dec 1, 2013
Really sad that no one has been charged in Hailey's murder and still walking around free to do the same horrible thing to someone else.
MeAndMeJustMe

Carnegie, PA

#8782 Dec 1, 2013
considering where she was found...not a doubt who took her there...
Starlight

Waxahachie, TX

#8783 Dec 2, 2013
I couldn't agree more. When I saw the mapped location of Hailey's remains in relation to the alleged course of other activities that morning, there was no question in my mind, who was and is involved. I just can not believe after this length of time, SOMEONE has not been charged. Very sad for Hailey and the community.
cspvp

Amarillo, TX

#8784 Dec 6, 2013
I've met Shawn and he seems t be a nice Guy but I'm sure during his daily routine Jeffrey dalhmer was a nice Guy too. I don't know what to think where her bones was found is also a route to Colorado city and to big springs so it is possible. But someone else made a point if a friend or hailys family did something to her. It sucks we will never no unless someone spills the beans and as far as Shawn's family I'm friends with one of his cousins and it must be terrible defending a family member but not knowing the truth theirselves. I would hate to be accused and crucified for something I really didn't do. I'm on the fence til some real evidence comes to light who knows who to believe.
cspvp

Amarillo, TX

#8785 Dec 6, 2013
What's worse of all my husband worked in the feilds by the lake it bothered him so much that he passed her body almost everyday and noone had a clue to her location and then come to find out she was that close to everyone this whole time. I'm sure people that also worked out there and passed that Rad has the same feeling. She was that close? How did that go unnoticed by search teams? Was that area even checked? Could her body have been moved or placed there at another time? I'm sure everyone has all kinds of questions.
cspvp

Amarillo, TX

#8786 Dec 6, 2013
I think Billie Dunn knew her daughter was dead cause no mother in her right mind would move away from last known address if daughter was just " missing" if my daughter came up missing I would definitely not move from my house til I knew for sure.
howhigh

United States

#8787 Jul 21, 2014
Who killed Hailey dunn? If Shawn and/or Billie had killed her, don't you think they would have been arrested by now?

On the other hand, Hailey's remains have yet to be released. Seems to me that law enforcement believe Billie is a prime suspect, but have had no evidence to arrest.

I guess all the reading of true crime stories paid off. Hailey's murder will probably never be solved. Why? Because law enforcement did a horrible job during the first few hours and days after Hailey was reported missing. Crucial evidence has most likely been forever lost. If anyone truly cared about Hailey, they would have been in life enforcement's face 24/7 demanding that everything possible was being done. LE had information from Shawn Adkins that Hailey could be found in Scurry county. Why would the lake not have been searched inside and out, all around? If it had been at the time, maybe that crucial evidence would have been available and the perpetrators would be in jail.

The only way Hailey will likely get justice is for the murderers to fess up. Not likely to happen.

Shame on law enforcement, but especially shame on the perpetrators.
Rob

Richmond, TX

#8788 Dec 27, 2014
It has been 4 years now...
Donna

Georgetown, TX

#8789 Dec 28, 2014
4 years and counting. I am beginning to wonder if there will ever be justice for Hailey. Perhaps 30 years from now someone will run across a cold case file labeled Hailey Dunn, and will have enough brains to make the arrests that should have been made years ago if the case hadn't been so botched from the start. There was enough evidence to make arrests long before Hailey's remains were ever found.
YOPD

Phoenix, AZ

#8790 Apr 17, 2016
I am still waiting for Justice. Does anyone have any new info after all this time?
420ville

Arvada, CO

#8791 Yesterday
YOPD wrote:
I am still waiting for Justice. Does anyone have any new info after all this time?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/midland-tx/TO...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 431
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keith Hiser, city councilman (Apr '12) Sep 6 Kim 26
Read Sep 4 Orlando gallegos 1
gay (Jan '11) May '16 Jgonzales 2
MCSO jailer (Mar '16) Mar '16 Concerned 1
Sue Noel Missing! (Dec '15) Feb '16 Phyllis 2
contribution and distribution for same year (Jan '16) Jan '16 mikesauer 1
News Hailey Dunn's mom not questioned since Texas ch... (May '13) Jul '15 EvilCantHide 14

Colorado City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Colorado City Mortgages