Since: Jul 12

dairy queen

#8743 Jul 8, 2012
REPORT IT wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly hope you saved the Facebook message and that you've reported it to the police. I wish you would have included what you did about the message after you learned Hailey was missing.
We have an issue with one of the facebook pages maybe god can put a stop to one that is more than harmful..This facebbok page makes HAILEY DUNN,friends,and family look bad could you please help a few friends & family out in C City, Texas and ask these people be stopped.
We asked the administrator of the site to take down harmful comments,only was blocked.is this a Hailey Dunn family member???

http://postnowesuffer.blogspot.com/
teallyu

Castle Rock, CO

#8744 Jul 23, 2012
Katie wrote:
Search updates from a local team from the last 2 weekends are on this site's forum for members only to read. There is no cost to join and it takes only a few minutes to register. Their Code of Conduct and TOS state you cannot copy and post information on their site without their permission.
To find Hailey's case, click on ‘Explore’, select ‘Forum’, and then open ‘Missing - Urgent Active Cases’.
http://www.psychiccrimefighter.com/
we have searchers giving money huh
hailey

Smith Center, KS

#8745 Jul 24, 2012
he is guilty as the demon look is pictures
hailey

Smith Center, KS

#8746 Jul 24, 2012
he wont past shawn is guilty as the devil him self

Since: Jun 12

420ville

#8747 Jul 26, 2012
I think people should WAKE -UP

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Since: Jun 12

420ville

#8748 Jul 26, 2012
justanotherkat wrote:
Seems to me that Hailey's mom is handling herself pretty well on the news shows for being a little hillbilly woman. Usually they need a professional spokesperson to help .Especially against Nancy Grace, remember Melinda Duckett? She got off the phone with Nancy and went to a closet and blew her brains out.
Godspeed Hailey Home
WAKE -UP HAILEY ID AROUND

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

HCEXPRESS

#8749 Jul 30, 2012
is this him

http://www.topix.com/album/detail/colorado-ci...

is this his way of anonymously pointing the finger at corey? is shawn trying to tell us something??

HCEXPRESS

#8750 Jul 31, 2012
"I have heard that any one that doesn't admit that they have something wrong with them, then they do" and who told you that and why did you hear it? was someone trying to tell you something?
every case you hear about...wow....you have all the visions to solve it..but no proof. crime is for the most part, very hard to understand why or to make sense of it all....sorta like believing in GOD. and in all likeness it is far too conflicting of itself for someone who is bi-polar to make sense of it all.
here, try this, if your GOD can do anything, can he make a rock so heavy that he cannot pick up? then again, can he pick it up?

HCEXPRESS

#8751 Jul 31, 2012
Computer was looked for in land-fill?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/colorado-city...
420Ville

Denver, CO

#8752 Aug 15, 2012
KaRmAKoOl wrote:
Computer was looked for in land-fill?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/colorado-city...
What smartazz posted this photo..I do not believe any of the mask photos are even of Shawn Adkin's. In-fact this one looks way to skinny.

Has any-one ever proved that Shawn Adkins is even in these prompt photo's.

We never heard the story of the land-fill being searched for a computer,yet now one has to wonder? WHO is trying to make sure Shawn Adkin's looks all scary.
MissT

Marysville, WA

#8753 Aug 15, 2012
420Ville wrote:
<quoted text>
What smartazz posted this photo..I do not believe any of the mask photos are even of Shawn Adkin's. In-fact this one looks way to skinny.
Has any-one ever proved that Shawn Adkins is even in these prompt photo's.
We never heard the story of the land-fill being searched for a computer,yet now one has to wonder? WHO is trying to make sure Shawn Adkin's looks all scary.
This is actually suppose to be Shawn Adkin's skinny Cousin, Corey Norwood. Who ever posted it claims to be from Corey's home town of Lovington, New Mexico but you can't tell if it's really Corey with the mask on. Here's a link to photos of Corey with Shawn in their costumes. http://www.myspace.com/the_real_slim_twiggie/...

dairy queen

#8755 Aug 26, 2012
KaRmAKoOl wrote:
"I have heard that any one that doesn't admit that they have something wrong with them, then they do" and who told you that and why did you hear it? was someone trying to tell you something?
every case you hear about...wow....you have all the visions to solve it..but no proof. crime is for the most part, very hard to understand why or to make sense of it all....sorta like believing in GOD. and in all likeness it is far too conflicting of itself for someone who is bi-polar to make sense of it all.
here, try this, if your GOD can do anything, can he make a rock so heavy that he cannot pick up? then again, can he pick it up?
Connie's (Sara P and Bea W.) family believes that DAWN MOORE is a good guy, yet "Chucky the doll" was a good guy doll, product of what?

"DAWN MOORE" AKA SHEILA ROSS I have the PM's ready Sheila you wanna play in Texas, you can not hang..You dumb brit dye job
Acme

Orlando, FL

#8756 Mar 28, 2013
Bumping
andrea

Big Spring, TX

#8757 Apr 14, 2013
Help the Missing wrote:
I don't see anything on there but words,no pictures,maybe she wants on tv.
lol...ya right...i dumped his immature self..and i didnt take him bak..so he crawled bak to her!
Acme

Orlando, FL

#8758 Apr 22, 2013
He murdered Hailey Dunn
tammy guznan

Abilene, TX

#8759 Apr 26, 2013
Now we know hailey is gone to be with the lord...God bless those who truly loved her... Now she can be put to rest and those responsable can have all Gods wrath
.and burn in Helllllllll forever and ever...
NaSCar

Bangor, ME

#8760 Apr 26, 2013
Sure is white trash in here.
joerose

Palm Springs, CA

#8761 Apr 26, 2013
God bless you Hailey, I am so glad they have found you after all this time. I pray they arrest and prosecute who ever did this to you very soon.
Justice for Hailey. R.I.P. sweet angel girl.
I pray for your dad. I do not know him but I could tell on the news that he loves you with all his heart. This is going to really take a toll on him, but you are alive in Heaven now Hailey. One day you two will be together again. I am so sorry for you.
jrw

Glen Burnie, MD

#8762 Apr 26, 2013
So very sad to now know what many of us had thought all a long from the get go.
Grateful the little angel was found , now can receive the decent burial she so deserves.
SA is shaking in his boots I hope. Just hope they have enough evidence to nail him...and anyone else who may have been involved.
Will not never ever understand how B/D continued one day w/ the freak. Then to know she did so even after he was named the only POI just beats all .
If she really is that dumb ,it's really so sad she was blessed w/ 2 beautiful children. Who @ one time seemed to be her world,from things I have read, picture's & home video's I've viewed only to be put on the back burner for a darn freak, who murdered her beautiful daughter. jmo
R.L.P. Beautiful Hailey <3
jrw

Glen Burnie, MD

#8763 Apr 26, 2013
R.I.P. *

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New City Manager Garcia faced indictment in 200... Sep '14 Jesus 6
All of us cousins in front of our house on Walnut Aug '14 Sherry 2
Is mitchell county in a oil boom or not Aug '14 I no 1
Purchase of Mitchell Co. Utilities by C-City Aug '14 Concered 1
Thunderstorms hit southern Big Country Jun '14 Speak easy 2
Sweetwater resident competes in Texas Shredder ... Jun '14 Speak easy 1
Hailey Dunn's mom not questioned since Texas ch... (May '13) May '14 zazz 11
Colorado City Dating
Find my Match

Colorado City Jobs