asking

United States

#8723 Mar 22, 2012
Maybe Texas Justice will show Florida how to handle the murder of a daughter ?
Watcher

Kennedale, TX

#8724 Mar 22, 2012
Letsthink wrote:
<quoted text>
Watcher, Did anyone say if any cloths was found on the body? Seems that would tell, immediately if it was male of female.
Letsthink, one report I read hinted that there was signs of clothing that were indictitive of Hailey. It was not confirmed, but there was mention of dark blue sweat pants and pink t-shirt. Again, this wasn't confirmed by LE, just talk from the employee(s) who found her. However, I do believe it was confirmed that the remains were that of a female child. Something to do with the skeletal pelvic bone of a female vs a male. Female's are much wider that a male and easy to identify. I do feel Hailey has finally been found.
Watcher

Red Oak, TX

#8725 Mar 22, 2012
"Letsthink" here is confirmation clothes were found with the remains.

http://www.oaoa.com/news/spring-84401-human-b...
Candice

San Angelo, TX

#8726 Mar 23, 2012
http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/30747442...

The body found is of a male. But you people will probably speculate that Shawn and Billie killed him too though.
Watcher

Kennedale, TX

#8727 Mar 23, 2012
Sad that it was not Hailey, but at least answers why Billie and Shawn had no feelings about it, and acted so confident. They knew it wasn't where they hid her. Probably laughing all the way back to Buda.
QC in QC

Rockford, IL

#8728 Mar 23, 2012
Dose anybody know Adkins mothers name? I was wondering if her property was ever searched? I can't find anything about it just his grandmothers house.
Mom of 3

Lake Placid, NY

#8729 Mar 23, 2012
Candice wrote:
http://www.ktxs.com/big_countr y_news/30747442/detail.html
The body found is of a male. But you people will probably speculate that Shawn and Billie killed him too though.
It says that Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins moved to Austin? If my 13 year old daughter went missing I would wait right there with the same phone number until she came home or I died trying to find her !! They are Disgusting !
jrw

Glen Burnie, MD

#8730 Mar 23, 2012
Mom of 3 wrote:
<quoted text>It says that Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins moved to Austin? If my 13 year old daughter went missing I would wait right there with the same phone number until she came home or I died trying to find her !! They are Disgusting !
Agree.
jrw

Glen Burnie, MD

#8731 Mar 23, 2012
Watcher wrote:
Sad that it was not Hailey, but at least answers why Billie and Shawn had no feelings about it, and acted so confident. They knew it wasn't where they hid her. Probably laughing all the way back to Buda.
I'm not sad it wasn't her actually I'm happy. Because there's always a chance she's alive out there , but doubtful.
I see what you're sayin, again I agree w/ you. I just want this child to be alive. I do feel for the family whose loved one was found. Does anyone know why Clint didn't step in, take Hailey from that POS SA?? Because I'ne read the child eas scared to death of the freak. Oh, shoot I forgot, I think he didn't have the room..hmmm sad!
jrw

Glen Burnie, MD

#8732 Mar 23, 2012
* I've *
BCS

Killeen, TX

#8733 Mar 24, 2012
Hailey was most likely killed by her boyfriend's mother to cover up something he did while high on meth -or- the mother and the boyfriend sold her into child sex trafficking to pay for meth and she is in a foreign country now. My guess is the former.
Watcher

Red Oak, TX

#8734 Mar 30, 2012
jrw wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sad it wasn't her actually I'm happy. Because there's always a chance she's alive out there , but doubtful.
I see what you're sayin, again I agree w/ you. I just want this child to be alive. I do feel for the family whose loved one was found. Does anyone know why Clint didn't step in, take Hailey from that POS SA?? Because I'ne read the child eas scared to death of the freak. Oh, shoot I forgot, I think he didn't have the room..hmmm sad!
jrw, I just found this and wanted to share. Carl Pressley is married to Patricia's sister. This guy is Patricia's brother in law and Naomi's uncle. Pretty Bizarre!

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/Autopsy__K...
Watcher

Red Oak, TX

#8735 Mar 30, 2012
I am finding this out from FB, but after what we just went through with the remains found, read this!

http://thefacts.com/news/article_552d9af8-7a0...
jrw

Glen Burnie, MD

#8736 Apr 5, 2012
Where is Hailey ??????? Just bc the body that was found wasn't Hailey, Please pay tell me why BD, CD, nor anyone else seems to be searching ..hmm but what's strange is BD sure wanted to know why, what was being searched when the other body was found. Billie, if I'm wrong, I pray God will forgive me for accusing you, & your Boy Toy SA. for Hailey's demise. Why else would you not be searching, & of all things pick up, move miles away w/ the only POI..umm where'd you expect her to return to if she had been kidnapped???????? NONE OF YOUR STORIES ADD UP, A BIT MORE THAN YOU, OR BOY TOY SA ACTIONS!!!!!

Prayer's for Hailey.
jrw

Glen Burnie, MD

#8737 Apr 5, 2012
Please pay = please pray
jrw

Glen Burnie, MD

#8738 Apr 5, 2012
Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
jrw, I just found this and wanted to share. Carl Pressley is married to Patricia's sister. This guy is Patricia's brother in law and Naomi's uncle. Pretty Bizarre!
http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/Autopsy__K...
Wow...JSMH.
Anonymous

Altamonte Springs, FL

#8739 Jul 4, 2012
Shawn Adkins no longer lives with Billie Jean.

He moved back in with his grandmother.
MissT

Marysville, WA

#8740 Jul 4, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
Shawn Adkins no longer lives with Billie Jean.
He moved back in with his grandmother.

I read that Billie's relatives kicked Shawn out because he wouldn't get off his lazy butt and find a job. Billie should have kicked him out herself a long time ago, it's pretty sad that she didn't.
Just Me

Oxford, MI

#8741 Jul 7, 2012

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8742 Jul 7, 2012
I read that SA had split from Billie, and I also heard that partial remains were found in lovington where his cousin lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) Sun That Fart Guy 22,619
New City Manager Garcia faced indictment in 200... Sep 13 Jesus 6
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
All of us cousins in front of our house on Walnut Aug 28 Sherry 2
Is mitchell county in a oil boom or not Aug '14 I no 1
Purchase of Mitchell Co. Utilities by C-City Aug '14 Concered 1
Thunderstorms hit southern Big Country Jun '14 Speak easy 2
•••

Flood Warning for Mitchell County was issued at September 22 at 7:51PM CDT

•••
•••
Colorado City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••