What can you tell me about Shawn Adkins?
Candice

Abilene, TX

#8700 Dec 18, 2011
Nope. Not w/out a body and/or any evidence.
joe

Yucca Valley, CA

#8701 Jan 22, 2012
I thought for sure they would have charged him by now and Billie as an covering up for him. This is just horrible. Poor Hailey!!! R.I.P. sweet baby. We love you. You did not deserve this. I am so very, very sorry for you. You are safe now in Jesus's arms. We love you Hailey!
WHATEVER

Litchfield, IL

#8702 Feb 16, 2012
http://www.facebook.com/l.php...

Billie changing story again!.!.!
hello hello

Pittsburgh, PA

#8703 Feb 16, 2012
she always changes her story...
family

United States

#8704 Feb 17, 2012
I am haileys cousin and I pray and hope every day she comes home and who ever that has done this is caught and punished with the worse. I miss her everyday and so does her aunts uncles cousins. Its sad that people think we dont. We have our ways with dealing and copinng with this. Im sorry we dnt have the money to show it, where not blessed likr that...
hello hello

Pittsburgh, PA

#8705 Feb 27, 2012
Billie did not defend her child she took in a strange boy toy and now her child is gone.

Since: Apr 11

Houston, TX

#8706 Mar 20, 2012
THey've found an unidentified body near Shawn's mother's house in a field:

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2012/mar/20/...
Watcher

Red Oak, TX

#8707 Mar 20, 2012
I have a cold feeling it very well could be Hailey. Oh Lord, this could be awful. Reports are stating the Sheriff was notified and Dallas FBI are on their way. This could be what we have all feared or knew in our hearts.
Watcher

Red Oak, TX

#8708 Mar 20, 2012
Watcher

Red Oak, TX

#8709 Mar 20, 2012
This is not good! One of the guys who discovered the remains is saying a hand was able to be seen and it is a child's

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext...
soonerjunky

United States

#8710 Mar 21, 2012
Though I never knew Hailey or her family I, like many others, have come to know her in the months of coverage since she has gone missing and it really struck my heart when I seen the remains of a child where found very near where Adkins mother lives. Mr. Adkins if you are reading this if by some strange chance justice misses you in this life time your punishment will be imposed in a higher court. There is a special place in hell reserved for people like you.

Dallas, TX

#8711 Mar 21, 2012
Anxiously awaiting confirmation. Several reports are indicating it is most likely Hailey has been found. One report stated the remains were in a plastic bag. Maybe the bag has helped preserve some crucial evidence. Isn't ironic how rude and defensive Shawn's mother and residents were when news reporters knocked on their door? I believe the time has finally come for Adkins and Dunn to admit the truth. Jusice for Hailey.
CBR

Round Rock, TX

#8712 Mar 21, 2012
Quote from BJD's Blog Talk Radio interview on 2/12 in reference to a call she made to the FBI 3 weeks prior to this interview. Considering where remains were recently found I find this to be very telling.

------
Host: What did they say were they responsive ?

BJD: I wanted to know why, I wanted to know why they were following a psychics tips going out to the airport digging around what was the deal with that. What was it really that led them out there. The FBI really doesn't have much of a clue what Colorado city's doing and that's basically what they told me. I told them I I needed somebody that I could talk to and they said exactly I did and They just wanted to make it very clear that umm.. It's not them who rake this over the coals and I know that.
------
jrw

Glen Burnie, MD

#8713 Mar 21, 2012
I hope the two freaks BD..SA get the DP.!!!!!!!

What ashame when one will choose a man over her own flesh, blood she gave birth to.

I never knew you Hailey, but I love you baby girl.

God Bless you precious Hailey.
Watcher

Red Oak, TX

#8714 Mar 21, 2012
I agree, capital murder charges and on death row.
joe

Yucca Valley, CA

#8715 Mar 21, 2012
family wrote:
I am haileys cousin and I pray and hope every day she comes home and who ever that has done this is caught and punished with the worse. I miss her everyday and so does her aunts uncles cousins. Its sad that people think we dont. We have our ways with dealing and copinng with this. Im sorry we dnt have the money to show it, where not blessed likr that...
My prayers are with you, your family and friends and Hailey. God bless you all. May the person who did this to her burn in hell.
Jenny Bach

Douglasville, GA

#8716 Mar 22, 2012
http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html
Please read the above January KTXS article concerning the results of the lie detector tests and the search warrants in the Holly Dunn case. The two adults living with this child were seemingly not equipped for parenting and are the prime suspects in her disappearance!!! In light of this article I understand how this couple is still together while her daughter remains missing.

Since: Nov 11

Rocky Mount, NC

#8717 Mar 22, 2012
According to official documents, SA left Colorado City (his home) and traveled to Big Spring to his mothers house (she had gone to work). His cell phone pinged in Big Spring for quite some time. He is also reportedly the last person to see Hailey alive. If this body they found in Big Spring is Hailey, our number one prime suspect was also placed in that city at the time of her disappearance. Big Spring is appr 38 miles from Colorado City which is Hailey's home and where she was the day she disappeared.
Watcher

Kennedale, TX

#8718 Mar 22, 2012
I feel pretty confident Hailey has been found. The majority of the news media is expressing "most likely" it is her based on characteristics. My feeling all along is that there was a very bad fight Sunday night between Billie and Hailey. I don't think it's been the first time either and I believe it got very physical. I think either Billie killed Hailey or Shawned got involved and killed her in that living room on or near that couch. After which I believe "they" wrapped Hailey's body up and put it in the car trunk for the next day's disposal by Shawn. I think this is exactly what he did and both he and Billie had planned out alibi's for that day. Shawn being seen at work, Billie going to work, etc. No wonder both needed drugs that night! I feel and have all along that both are in this together and of course covering for each other. Both have something on the other and that is the tie that binds. However, I believe this tie will be broken soon. Both will be found guilty and both will end up in prison and possibly on death row. I'm sad that it is probably Hailey, but I am relieved that she will be given a proper burial and laid to rest. She is in the arms of God and no more suffering at the hands of who she had to. No child should ever have to live with or among the trash and animals she did. None of them deserve to even have children.
asking

United States

#8719 Mar 22, 2012
Where is BD&SA @ today ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pete Kampfer without a job??? (Apr '13) May '15 observer 21
News World's largest wind farm opens in West Texas (Oct '09) Apr '15 Timray 23
Is mitchell county in a oil boom or not (Aug '14) Mar '15 observer 2
Water Reclamation Plant in Westbrook Jan '15 Thanks for the ch... 1
News Hailey Dunn's mom not questioned since Texas ch... (May '13) Dec '14 saltliving 12
News Prison guards investigated (Dec '06) Nov '14 joseph 9
News New City Manager Garcia faced indictment in 200... (Jul '14) Sep '14 Jesus 6
More from around the web

Colorado City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Colorado City Mortgages