What can you tell me about Shawn Adkins?
Anne

Cape Coral, FL

#5629 Mar 10, 2011
That's unbelievable, all these Shawn relatives piled up in a little 1,572 sq.ft. house. Sheeeesh... wonder where they all sleep? Must have futons piled in the basmt & livg rm, maybe they sleep on top of each other; guarantee ya old granny doesn't have a separate rm in her little home that's too precious to allow searchers to trample.

Protecting THIS dump means more to her than allowing sarchers to look for little Hailey? Like old granny thinks she's gonna take it with her when she departs this life! She ought to be ashamed of herself. Can't tell ME she has no idea what goes on in this little shanty.

What could mean more than finding Hailey? I'd be out there digging up the place myself trying to find this child!
Just Me

Midland, MI

#5630 Mar 10, 2011
beana wrote:
Shawn is such a b*tch he's running scared, too afraid to appear on blog talk radio. He canceled his appearance tonight. He was supposed to show up tonight to finish his interview after "his phone died" right smack dab in the middle of last weeks interview. We all know that Shawn hung up because he was too chicken sh*t to answer questions. Why would he be scared to answer questions? One reason, he's lying. He's guilty. Shawn you are such a p*ssy, too scared to call in and face questions about what happened to Hailey. You're a REAL BAD ASS, Shawn. You're TOUGH SCARY SHIT. You're nothing but a p*ssy running scared from questioning.
According the Heather from seamusoriley, it was important for Shawn to talk to the DA first because he would not want to say anything that would hinder the investigation. "I do apologize for the late announcement.", she said.

Peter Hyatt replaced him.
Anne

Cape Coral, FL

#5631 Mar 10, 2011
tee hee he..... I was just thinking about Shawn's lawyer. IF he has one. He'll have every dime of equity out of that little shack in nothing flat. IF there is any, which I highly doubt. Law firm probably already has a note on it.

Course, Shawn doesn't have a nickel to his name. Idiot threw away the only decent paying job he'll ever see again. Better be trying to sell the horror masks he poured his soul into, and everything else that isn't nailed down. IF he can find a buyer.

What's old granny gonna do when it comes time to pay more legal fees and court costs? Cockroaches don't come cheap!
Anne

Cape Coral, FL

#5632 Mar 10, 2011
Excuse my errors. Shyt happens.
Just Me

Midland, MI

#5633 Mar 10, 2011
beana wrote:
Shawn is such a b*tch he's running scared, too afraid to appear on blog talk radio. He canceled his appearance tonight. He was supposed to show up tonight to finish his interview after "his phone died" right smack dab in the middle of last weeks interview. We all know that Shawn hung up because he was too chicken sh*t to answer questions. Why would he be scared to answer questions? One reason, he's lying. He's guilty. Shawn you are such a p*ssy, too scared to call in and face questions about what happened to Hailey. You're a REAL BAD ASS, Shawn. You're TOUGH SCARY SHIT. You're nothing but a p*ssy running scared from questioning.
An announcement was made before the show that Shawn and Billie were the only two suspects in the case. Billie has known for two weeks that she is a suspect. She was asked by LE to not associate with Shawn, but she defied them. She called into the show and called Peter Hyatt a dumb ass.

Billie's goose is cooked!

Anonymous

Indianapolis, IN

#5634 Mar 10, 2011
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
An announcement was made before the show that Shawn and Billie were the only two suspects in the case. Billie has known for two weeks that she is a suspect. She was asked by LE to not associate with Shawn, but she defied them. She called into the show and called Peter Hyatt a dumb ass.
Billie's goose is cooked!
Omg, she did say that, didn't she? I forgot. What a show!
jose

Palm Desert, CA

#5635 Mar 10, 2011
I haven't seen where it says that Billie is a suspect. Do you know where I can read it? thanks!
Howdy

Columbus, OH

#5636 Mar 10, 2011
Native Texan wrote:
Howdy and Everyone, I misunderstood the post and didn't mean to cause any friction asking about the property being posted,I meant no harm.In my opinion, This property may not have been searched as well as it should have been from the very beginning. I feel too many things are not answered such as where was grandma at 6:00 AM that morning? why did SA go there? what is the story on the wildlife/property camera's and their cards? Other than possible DNA from SA, what other possible findings does LE have? Does LE think the sun/field glasses and Knife sheath found supposedly by a local seacher have anything to do with Hailey? and where were the socks found that we heard about and were they connected in any way to Hailey? Just so many questions that I feel might lead to Hailey that we don't know. All we do know is that SA's family is staying quiet and most likely hindering and covering every possible guilty path SA has created. Again, sorry to have caused any misunderstandings.
Native: There is absolutely no reason for you to feel that you need to apologize to me. YOU did not cause friction.

The missing camera memory cards have bothered me too, but I'm not sure if this is rumor or fact.
Anonymous

Indianapolis, IN

#5637 Mar 10, 2011
jose wrote:
I haven't seen where it says that Billie is a suspect. Do you know where I can read it? thanks!
They announced it on the Bring Them Home Now show at the beginning. At about 4:25-4:30-ish.

You can listen there.
Christine

United States

#5639 Mar 10, 2011
Ohhhh Myyyyy Goddd~~~

I was over on Scared Monkey's and just read this post~

Reply #249 on: March 10, 2011, 06:07:08 PM
I WAS RIGHT!

LE told them not to have both Shawn and Billie on ^ they are the only 2 POI's, arrest soon to come

Peter Hyatt is on currently

~~~~~~~~~~
WoW...Hopefully...Finally! J4 Hailey
NatNorris

Houston, TX

#5640 Mar 10, 2011
It was revealed to BTHN radio tonight that SA and BD are the only two POI's in the case of missing Hailey Dunn. It's official.
Anonymous

Indianapolis, IN

#5641 Mar 10, 2011
NatNorris wrote:
It was revealed to BTHN radio tonight that SA and BD are the only two POI's in the case of missing Hailey Dunn. It's official.
It was an amazing show. Have you seen it in writing yet about the POIs?
Christine

United States

#5642 Mar 10, 2011
Lol Anne :). Bunk beds? We both know Grandma has to know something...Either that or she just covering her own butt. She could be charged with hindering a criminal investigation. Maybe after the evidence was collected in the containers/jars she knew she better lawyer up.
Anne wrote:
That's unbelievable, all these Shawn relatives piled up in a little 1,572 sq.ft. house. Sheeeesh... wonder where they all sleep? Must have futons piled in the basmt & livg rm, maybe they sleep on top of each other; guarantee ya old granny doesn't have a separate rm in her little home that's too precious to allow searchers to trample.
Protecting THIS dump means more to her than allowing sarchers to look for little Hailey? Like old granny thinks she's gonna take it with her when she departs this life! She ought to be ashamed of herself. Can't tell ME she has no idea what goes on in this little shanty.
What could mean more than finding Hailey? I'd be out there digging up the place myself trying to find this child!
Panda

San Antonio, TX

#5643 Mar 10, 2011
NatNorris wrote:
Do you have a link for this where I can listen/read ? TYIA
Just My Opinon

Stoney Creek, Canada

#5644 Mar 10, 2011
Why would LE tell them not to have Billie or Shawn on the show? They may both be POI's but until they're arrested they are free to do whatever they please. Very weird.

Can anyone make any sense of this?

BTW - If true, I am happy that LE is finally stating SOMTHING...
Just My Opinon

Stoney Creek, Canada

#5645 Mar 10, 2011
Also - I really hope that LE is monitoring EVERYONE tonight. Emotions were high...Lots of volatility. Shawn a no-show. Billie shows up instead. Where is Clint? The cauldron is boiling over...

Out damned spot!

moo
NatNorris

Houston, TX

#5646 Mar 10, 2011
I saw it in writing in chat, Anonymous. The chat host verified it twice. The chat host is the show co-host.

It was quite a show. There is no way that the transcript can ever cover the way that show went. Billie literally seemed like she couldn't breathe, much less talk. Then she would use a little girl's voice on answers that were pretty clearly untruths, and a bold woman's voice when she was defensive, called Peter Hyatt a "stupid ass", after making the host (Bee) cry when Bee realized that BD has been playing her this whole time, taking advantage of Bee's true sentiment. Wow!
NatNorris

Houston, TX

#5647 Mar 10, 2011
LE didn't want BD or SA on the show because they're just spreading confusing misinformation, I suppose. And so they weren't guests on the show, but BD called anyway. She tried to play it like Rachel and Bee had mislead her into thinking they were just going to ask about Hailey. Really, she isn't that dumb.
NatNorris

Houston, TX

#5649 Mar 10, 2011
I see now why LE didn't want them on the show as per an earlier post on here. That makes more sense.
NatNorris

Houston, TX

#5650 Mar 10, 2011
Just My Opinon wrote:
Also - I really hope that LE is monitoring EVERYONE tonight. Emotions were high...Lots of volatility. Shawn a no-show. Billie shows up instead. Where is Clint? The cauldron is boiling over...
Out damned spot!
moo
Clint was already on yesterday. He's not a POI, LE has no interest in him, only SA and BD are POI's officially.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Council extended Pete Kampfer's contract?? (Oct '10) Feb '18 bclifton1975 66
gay (Jan '11) Dec '17 Yeah right 3
Sue Noel Missing! (Dec '15) Oct '17 Friend of family 3
Billie Jean Dunn (Apr '11) Aug '17 anon0285 34
car accident in sweetwater (Apr '07) Jul '17 Moya 6
Checking the Mitchell County water situation. (May '17) Jun '17 salgal 2
News World's largest wind farm opens in West Texas (Oct '09) Apr '17 Solarman 25

Colorado City Jobs

Personal Finance

Colorado City Mortgages