What can you tell me about Shawn Adkins?

Posted in the Colorado City Forum

Comments (Page 240)

Showing posts 4,781 - 4,800 of8,624
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Anonymous

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

Judged:

jose wrote:
I know. Maybe she isn't that swift. I don't know and I don't mean it to be mean, but that's what kind of hit me today was maybe she really believed he was telling the truth. I sure never did, but if she was at work when all of this happened, I don't know. Her voice sounds so innocent and I guess that might have been what influenced me tonight because I couldn't see her expression. She's probably just throwing him under the bus like people say because she knows they are both caught.
Christine, I woke up in the middle of the night thinking about Hailey last night too. I hope your dream comes true.
Maybe you subconsciously detected something that lead you to think she might think he's telling the truth (maybe it wasn't her just her "innocent voice"). I started to get that feeling too. In the beginning, I felt she was involved from beginning to end. Now I am wondering if she is only part of the cover-up. I think she's angry with him because she found out through LE that he's been cheating on her. And I am thinking if she feels he doesn't really love her anymore, she is going to nail him to the wall.
Why Hailey

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

Judged:

i wonder if they have found any traces of web searches on that computer at Shawns moms house for websites on how to cover blood spatter to keep luminol testing from finding it.
dymndz98

Calumet City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

Why Hailey wrote:
<quoted text>
hi dymndz.....shawn would not have known untill someone told him she was missing. He was at his moms and Billie stated on the radio show that he was not told untill 3-4 that afternoon on tues, but he had told his mom at 12 noon that she was missing. when Billie herself was just starting to find it out. Of course this is what she "sais" now. It could be something else tomorrow.
Thank you. Somehow I was getting it all mixed up...I'm sure it's because we've heard so many different versions. Can't keep them all straight. I haven't had a chance to listen to the radio show yet. I hope and pray they find this little girl soon. My oldest granddaughter is 13, very much like Hailey in the fact that she is a straight A student and involved in everything under the sun at school. But thank God her home environment is far different. I just can't even begin to imagine life without her. And I'd probably end up in prison if anyone ever hurt her in any way!
Why Hailey

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

Judged:

i wonder....who is controlling Haileys personal facebook page? Not the ones they've created for finding her but her personal one she had before she went missing? Billie sais she dont get on the computer so who? i found her personal facebook page and ask to be added as a friend i just got confirmed
Why Hailey

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

dymndz98 wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you. Somehow I was getting it all mixed up...I'm sure it's because we've heard so many different versions. Can't keep them all straight. I haven't had a chance to listen to the radio show yet. I hope and pray they find this little girl soon. My oldest granddaughter is 13, very much like Hailey in the fact that she is a straight A student and involved in everything under the sun at school. But thank God her home environment is far different. I just can't even begin to imagine life without her. And I'd probably end up in prison if anyone ever hurt her in any way!
i know the feeling my oldest grandaughter is 13 and such an angel. my youngest daughter is 19 and i would be ready to seriously hurt someone if any of my children or grandchildren were hurt or taken by anyone....let alone someone as twisted and demented as Shawn and Billie are
Why Hailey

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

Judged:

okay where'd everybody go?
jose

Cathedral City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you subconsciously detected something that lead you to think she might think he's telling the truth (maybe it wasn't her just her "innocent voice"). I started to get that feeling too. In the beginning, I felt she was involved from beginning to end. Now I am wondering if she is only part of the cover-up. I think she's angry with him because she found out through LE that he's been cheating on her. And I am thinking if she feels he doesn't really love her anymore, she is going to nail him to the wall.
That very well could be!
jose

Cathedral City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

Judged:

Why Hailey wrote:
i wonder if they have found any traces of web searches on that computer at Shawns moms house for websites on how to cover blood spatter to keep luminol testing from finding it.
You are a quick one. I hadn't thought of that. I'd say the odds are REAL good
jose

Cathedral City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

Judged:

Why Hailey wrote:
i wonder....who is controlling Haileys personal facebook page? Not the ones they've created for finding her but her personal one she had before she went missing? Billie sais she dont get on the computer so who? i found her personal facebook page and ask to be added as a friend i just got confirmed
Maybe it's the police?
Christine

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

dymndz98 wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you. Somehow I was getting it all mixed up...I'm sure it's because we've heard so many different versions. Can't keep them all straight. I haven't had a chance to listen to the radio show yet. I hope and pray they find this little girl soon. My oldest granddaughter is 13, very much like Hailey in the fact that she is a straight A student and involved in everything under the sun at school. But thank God her home environment is far different. I just can't even begin to imagine life without her. And I'd probably end up in prison if anyone ever hurt her in any way!
I forgot to listen to Shawns blog-radio interview tonight, did anyone catch it? If so please let me know what happened TIA
Why Hailey

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

jose wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe it's the police?

could be i guess they would probably haqve to have her password or maybe a court order for facebook to release it
Addiction counselor

Meridianville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

Judged:

I read the forum each night.I have worked with addicted people for many years.the only thing Clint can do to help anyone is to talk to his po about going to along term treatment program. Texas has programs for those who cannot pay. He is a typical pot head,looking for a handout. He could rehabilitate if wanted. There have been comments about billies lack of emotion. This is called- the flat affect- you see it in addicts who have used antianxioty drugs,Xanax, Valium , ativan and others .if Billie and Shawn were put in cells and went into withdrawals they would probably sing like birds.let's keep this forum going and find hailey.
PLL

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

Christine wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot to listen to Shawns blog-radio interview tonight, did anyone catch it? If so please let me know what happened TIA
There's a tiny bit on Big Country News...
Christine

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

Judged:

Why Hailey wrote:
<quoted text>
could be i guess they would probably haqve to have her password or maybe a court order for facebook to release it
Why Hailey~

I read somewhere yesterday that Shawn has been surfing the net this whole time and probably reads here as well as others. This is who I would think Billie was getting all her info about what people are saying about her. Maybe Shawn or Billie are managing Hailey's FB page? If her phone dosen't have Internet she could pay 99 cents a day for a web access pass
Christine

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

Judged:

PLL wrote:
<quoted text>There's a tiny bit on Big Country News...
PLL~ Thank You :) I can't believe he really went through with it OMG. What, is his lawyer Biaz?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

Judged:

Christine wrote:
<quoted text>
PLL~ Thank You :) I can't believe he really went through with it OMG. What, is his lawyer Biaz?
I can't believe that a lawyer would let him do this interview.
Why Hailey

Tom Bean, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

hi christine good to see you back tonight...........i listened to the archive on Shawn tonight i cant believe it...i think he hung up on them when they asked him if he ever told anyone that he could kill someone and do away with their body where no one could find it. then they tried to call him back and he wouldnt talk when he answered the phone.
Why Hailey

Tom Bean, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

anyway i am totally whooped tonight off to beddy bye......prayers out to Hailey....come home sweet angel.
jose

Cathedral City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

Judged:

Christine, I was listening to Shawn on the radio blog and he hung up or got cut off. At first they thought he got cut off, but weren't sure.
The question that was asked right before he was cut off or left on purpose was about how he told someone that he could kill someone and hide a body so it would never be found. The questioner said he had said that to Connie someone. Shawn said he never said that to her and that he never talked to her ever except to say hi on passing occasionally. The questioner asked him if he ever said that to anyone and the next thing we knew, he was gone. They waited for him to come back, but as far as I know he didin't.
You can click on the show on blog talk and listen to it now if you want. I only stayed on about ten minutes after he left, so don't know for sure if he ever came back.
Christine

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

Judged:

Why Hailey wrote:
hi christine good to see you back tonight..........i listened to the archive on Shawn tonight i cant believe it...i think he hung up on them when they asked him if he ever told anyone that he could kill someone and do away with their body where no one could find it. then they tried to call him back and he wouldnt talk when he answered the phone.
Thank You, Its good go see you too :) it's been really nice around here lately TTGL and that allows us to talk about the case. I can't believe I missed Shawns interview. I read that right before he hung up there was a womans voice in the back ground that sounded angry. Maybe his Mom? Also something was said by that person that sounded like call Billie. IDK, Now I'm going to have to find where it's transcribed. TTYL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,781 - 4,800 of8,624
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Colorado City Discussions

Search the Colorado City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 12 hr Hey 20,378
richard bascobert is an abuse, bipolar, non art... Thu ccoop 1
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Apr 14 Native Man 664
City Manager Pete Kampfer (Nov '11) Apr 11 Old News 23
Ryan Gregory Feb '14 Orange 2
Hailey Dunn's mom not questioned since Texas ch... (May '13) Feb '14 Texas 5
kin folks (Mar '07) Feb '14 Drifter 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Colorado City Jobs

•••
•••
•••