mimi

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

We do not have a Citizens' Police Review Board, as they have in Oakland,Ca. This is a must have for Pueblo. Read down below, Forum ON POLICE RESPINSE TO OCCUPY. There have to be many like minded people in Pueblo like me who want the crime against us stopped. The police are not doing this when they distroy police reports. We need to be involved with what is going on. We need everyday people. Not only Pueblo's 1% who cover too many crimes to their advantage. Jeff Chostner, talk to us about how you would have the people of Pueblo involved with the protection of Pueblo. I have mentioned before that we need a safe place to report crimes and not be turned away by the DA. I find the DA and police and judges, to think too closely with the Sheira LAW when it comes to women. Would you consider a Citizens Police Review Board including judges, and not stacked by the 1%? Something sanctioned by your office for protection, and guided by your wisdom, for WE The PEOPLE of PUEBLO?
mimi

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

I don't mean judges being on the Citizens Review Board. I meant to review judges that abuse the law and expose them too the public. Public exposure of the criminal actions of judges will protect all of us.They are locked away in the judicial building and we need to know what is going on to the people they judge. When they give children in divorces to men who beat up there wives this is a crime. Judge Maes is a women hater and does this. He was hateful towards me. Didn't respond to my roofing case for almost a year and then blamed me eventhough I wrote a paper asking him to respond. This judge is evil through and through to women and needs to be recalled. Just start thinking about our taking action against these judges who break the law and our civil rights. Get your husbands involved with you.
Mimi to John Salas

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2012

Thank you for speaking up about the mob. Perhaps the activity of the mob in Pueblo is just normal to the people who are from here. After a life in the military, and it's integrity, I find nothing about the mob mentality and activity normal. The police are horribly corrupt still, along with the judges, and the DA has no principles of integrity for running his office. My cases in court are filled with corruption. I can only think that it is mob connections protecting their own. I love standing up for this country and all of the military who have died for this country. I would like to know why Parkview is allowed to get away with crimes, why they are not held to a higher standard? Why the same standards of abuse and exposure Penn State experienced after sex abuse, was not held for Pueblo. So many people here should have been exposed and medical lisences removed. Who knows if Parkview is a mob holding? Crockenberg admitts to being a felon and Ken Salazar protects him and Parkview. Not over yet. I would love to hear more of your stories. Perhaps you could write on the Forum. So,the corruption is just the mob being the mob? I really needed someone to write about this. Thank you.
Jlp

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Can you provide examples
mimi wrote:
I don't mean judges being on the Citizens Review Board. I meant to review judges that abuse the law and expose them too the public. Public exposure of the criminal actions of judges will protect all of us.They are locked away in the judicial building and we need to know what is going on to the people they judge. When they give children in divorces to men who beat up there wives this is a crime. Judge Maes is a women hater and does this. He was hateful towards me. Didn't respond to my roofing case for almost a year and then blamed me eventhough I wrote a paper asking him to respond. This judge is evil through and through to women and needs to be recalled. Just start thinking about our taking action against these judges who break the law and our civil rights. Get your husbands involved with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Colorado City Discussions

Search the Colorado City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
moving Jul 5 roxanna 1
Frustration boils over after planes stranded at... Jun 30 John 2
whats best despensary Jun 29 ume 3
Review: The Pueblo Tax Defenders Jun 23 Anonymous 2
Scandalous behavior by El Paso County sheriffs ... Jun 22 Skyhigh 1
Stay out of Parkview hospital!!! (Jun '07) Jun 21 FIRE HER 72
Anybody else been abused at CMHIP? (Sep '09) Jun 16 hawk 12
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Pueblo County was issued at July 12 at 2:36PM MDT