Emergency Water Restrictions in areas that rely on Lake Chesdin; le...

Full story: WTVR 31
Lake Chesdin has never been this low. That's why emergency water restrictions are now in place in all areas that rely on the Appomattox River Water Authority. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
roflay

Decatur, AL

#21 Sep 27, 2010
not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
what of it.........just obey.
I don't obey teabaggers boy.
roflay

Decatur, AL

#22 Sep 27, 2010
not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
what of it.......just obey.
You're gonna do what we say from now on, now whine some more teabagger.
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

#23 Sep 27, 2010
roflay wrote:
<quoted text> I don't obey teabaggers boy.
who asked you to? bums like you will never amount to anything/
Elroy

Colonial Heights, VA

#24 Sep 27, 2010
obey is fine.hows about everyone follow the same rules.why do some people get to pick and choose?
roflay

Decatur, AL

#25 Sep 27, 2010
not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
who asked you to? bums like you will never amount to anything/
I've amounted to more than you teabagger. Keep whining boy.
DMac

Glen Allen, VA

#26 Sep 28, 2010
Good grief. We've got a couple of children bickering over teabags.
jlc

United States

#27 Sep 28, 2010
How about the mental midgets in Prince George County Administration and Fire control, they still have not put a ban on Burning, how much water will be used to extinguish a brush fire, good old boys with out any idea of how to be proactive, they should have done that a month ago. but wouldn't want to start a sequence that will affect Black Powder y'all.
unknown

Richmond, VA

#28 Sep 28, 2010
Do they consider this a drought because we are below our average rainfall. Richmond has one of the highest annual rainfall totals in the country. A majority of the country gets far less than we do every year and they wouldn't consider our current rain levels to be a drought. This is the weather terrorists (weather people on TV) trying to get everyone worked up and afraid that we are running out of water; if you think that is the case ask yourself how most of the country survives with far less rain fall each year.
CONCERNED

Midlothian, VA

#29 Sep 28, 2010
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
FINES ARE MENTIONED
I WOULDN'T BE HERE IF I WERE NOT CONCERNED BUT
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
Jeryl

Midlothian, VA

#30 Sep 28, 2010
CONCERNED wrote:
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
FINES ARE MENTIONED
I WOULDN'T BE HERE IF I WERE NOT CONCERNED BUT
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
It means... do the right thing and you will be okay. The world revolves around you. Life is good.
ProudFamily

Philadelphia, PA

#31 Sep 29, 2010
We be proudly conservn water in Errick, but the rich livn in short pump mansions was running their sprinklers on green lawns while its was raining Monday! The government water authority needs to wake up and fines the rich and spread the wealth to build a better water system to help the people of color in our great chocolate city! The counties gets their water from the city water authority the and richs do not care about conserving water or electric or gas or recycling! The rich just waste waste waste and cause more suffering to people of color! Now is the time for people of color to unite and overcome the racist rich that enslaved us! The government should embrace the CHANGE and HOPE of the great national social society that Obama has given us! POWER to the PEOPLE! Praise Allah!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colonial Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
March 9th Important Date Mon Charma 29
Low water pressure at Bexley Mobile Home Park Mar 26 Silent Echo 10
See what Hopewell Contractor does not stand beh... (Aug '14) Mar 22 Buddy Mitchell 33
News Herea s why you have low water pressure in Pete... Feb '15 iloveapples 1
Review: Domino's Pizza Oct '14 Phil2marvin 1
News Transgender woman says guard ordered her out of... (Aug '14) Sep '14 James 2
Bobby brown (Sep '14) Sep '14 Igotzmyxomatosis 1
More from around the web

Colonial Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]