Board of Supervisors member, What doe...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
notAdemoRat

Faber, VA

#41 Aug 23, 2013
amazing how the BOS asked for the residents to vote on the Buren land purchase and the majority was against the purchase, and the majority in attendance voiced the same opinion to not purchase the worthless land. And what did the cowards do....... No sense in attending a BOS meeting, they going to do what they want anyway.... cant wait to vote these clowns out.... Hope they got a good cut from the Buren sale. BTW that was my first and last meeting, and its a shame some ignorant, arrogant bozo's sit on the board.
Whats New

Woodbridge, VA

#42 Aug 27, 2013
Can't get any more arrogant than Carmichael. He was quick to point out that four people of the forty didn't return the survey. Hey idiot, where is your survey? This is a complete waste of money! I can't wait until the next election.
change

Falls Church, VA

#43 Sep 3, 2013
For Carmichael to go! He will tell you one thing then vote another. Need to get him out next election so that he does not continue to spend our money frivolously.
Agreed

Alexandria, VA

#44 Sep 4, 2013
Things need to change. Get Carmichael out will be a good start. His actions are self cententered and only benefits him or his friends. Just ask yourself why did Perkinson get the outrageously priced job of putting in roads on that useless land. The community didn't want this land to be bought but you did it anyway didn't you Carmichael.
new idea

Alexandria, VA

#45 Sep 4, 2013
Here is a new idea. Get someone with morals, values, character, and honesty. Gandel and Robertson are the only two that have these traits. They are the only ones that vote for what the majority of the citizens want.
change

Woodbridge, VA

#46 Sep 10, 2013
We need board members that listen to the concerns of the citizens that they represent. They work for us not the other way around. They need to stop wasting our money. They need to have some common sense. It appears that Gandel and Robertson are the only two that care about the true needs of the community and exercise any sort of fiscal responsibility.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colonial Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crute 18 hr PEACE 1
Question to regular church goers in Hopewell Jun 18 Sally 1
Hottest girls list (May '13) Jun 17 Tri City 16
Thriller Book Store (Aug '12) Jun 16 smoothie243 35
City council (Dec '15) Jun 8 HOPEWELL POLITICIAN 113
Can The City of Petersburg get any worse? Jun 8 True Judgment 6
Gay black teen snapchats Jun 6 Anonymous 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Colonial Heights Mortgages