Growth in Hopewell may be stagnating

Growth in Hopewell may be stagnating

There are 2 comments on the Hopewell News story from Feb 6, 2013, titled Growth in Hopewell may be stagnating. In it, Hopewell News reports that:

Hopewell City Council looked at Finance Director Jerry Whitaker's financial projections for the city for the next five years during a Tuesday night meeting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hopewell News.

at a glance

Denver, CO

#1 Feb 11, 2013
no s--t. Maybe a few tumors here and there. Other than that the city does not want to grow. Unless council gets the kickbacks.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#2 Feb 11, 2013
Hell, I have been saying that for years. All you have to do for free comedy club stuff, is go to council meetings. It will either make you laugh or cry. GOD help the city of Hopewell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colonial Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another Business in Hopewell Bites the Dust 8 hr VN Vet 3
Poison Products. 14 hr David Gray 1
What happened to the Friday night update Dec 1 Tony Powroznick 12
Corruption / Illegal Acts by City Officials an... (Jul '10) Nov 29 Mansion Hiller 8
Gay black teen snapchats Oct '16 Kenny 1
News Petersburg hit with lawsuit over $1.2 million i... Sep '16 True Judgement 1
News City of Petersburg has been partially paying fo... Aug '16 True Judgement 2

Colonial Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Colonial Heights Mortgages