Recycling goes to center to be sorted, sent off to final location Single stream makes recycling easy

Jul 24, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Progress-Index

In the past six years TFC Recycling General Manager Bill Feltus has seen more and more recyclables coming into the TFC Recycling facility in Chesterfield.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2010

When they bother to pick it up, what happened on the week of July 12th? It would be nice to have the trucks to run on a regular basis.
Recycle

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2010

Voice of Reality wrote:
When they bother to pick it up, what happened on the week of July 12th? It would be nice to have the trucks to run on a regular basis.
It would be nice to have curb side recycling on even a monthly basis!

“Sun worshiper”

Since: Jul 10

Midlothian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2010

it's not perfect
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2010

Recycle wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be nice to have curb side recycling on even a monthly basis!
Perhaps, however when they are listed to run as part of the reason you pay taxes, you expect them to be there on posted dates. It does help to know when to place the bin on the curb.
HA HA

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2010

the GOBs of Hopewell have taken over Chesterfield, you lose VR.
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2010

Judged:

HA HA wrote:
And I said I lived in Chesterfield, WHEN?
Nowhere

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2010

Judged:

HA HA wrote:
VR does not live anywhere real--he lives, apparently, in some ideal, flawless place in the tri-cities area. Oh, that's right--he does not live in the tri-cities area either. But wherever he lives, it's just perfect--just ask him.
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2010

Judged:

Nowhere wrote:
<quoted text>
VR does not live anywhere real--he lives, apparently, in some ideal, flawless place in the tri-cities area. Oh, that's right--he does not live in the tri-cities area either. But wherever he lives, it's just perfect--just ask him.
I do not believe that I ever stated that I lived in Utopia, However, for damn sure I would not live in a crap hole like Hopewell. The location of my residence is not of real importance, the truth in my statements are.

My abode sometimes is in a house in an area that I have made concious decision to live and raise a family, at other times it is in my camper, either in the wooded area of a campground or, other times in a tent where I might reside for a weekend in solitary splendor. Answering only to nature, the event of choice for that weekend and the greatness of my God as I wake in the morning and cook breakfest over an open fire.

Perfection is not an area or area code, it is the sense of self satisfaction and self actualization one finds when looking from within.
HA HA

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2010

VR said "when they bother to pick it up.". and the piece is about Chesterfield.com mon sense,simple deduction,VR ain't too bright HA HA.
Nowhere

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2010

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not believe that I ever stated that I lived in Utopia, However, for damn sure I would not live in a crap hole like Hopewell. The location of my residence is not of real importance, the truth in my statements are.
My abode sometimes is in a house in an area that I have made concious decision to live and raise a family, at other times it is in my camper, either in the wooded area of a campground or, other times in a tent where I might reside for a weekend in solitary splendor. Answering only to nature, the event of choice for that weekend and the greatness of my God as I wake in the morning and cook breakfest over an open fire.
Perfection is not an area or area code, it is the sense of self satisfaction and self actualization one finds when looking from within.
So people in Hopewell cannot have a sense of self, satisfaction, and self-actualization when looking from within??? Apparently, according to your own terms, utopia can exist anywhere.....
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2010

Judged:

Nowhere wrote:
<quoted text>
So people in Hopewell cannot have a sense of self, satisfaction, and self-actualization when looking from within??? Apparently, according to your own terms, utopia can exist anywhere.....
When did I EVER say that a person living in Hopewell could not have these feelings? What I have said, on multiple occasions is that I could not live in that CRAP HOLE. Remember, one man's crap hole can be another man's utopia.

I have given facts about Hopewell and to be honest, most of you have failed to contradict much of anything I have said about Hopewell, you, instead, attempt to attack me, any possible place you think or deduce that I might live and anything, other than my facts about Hopewell.

My opinions of Hopewell are mine and it is your fault that you do not oppose my thoughts and facts and settle for personal attacks.
Nowhere

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2010

Judged:

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I EVER say that a person living in Hopewell could not have these feelings? What I have said, on multiple occasions is that I could not live in that CRAP HOLE. Remember, one man's crap hole can be another man's utopia.
I have given facts about Hopewell and to be honest, most of you have failed to contradict much of anything I have said about Hopewell, you, instead, attempt to attack me, any possible place you think or deduce that I might live and anything, other than my facts about Hopewell.
My opinions of Hopewell are mine and it is your fault that you do not oppose my thoughts and facts and settle for personal attacks.
That is false, Voice. Several posters have contradicted your opinions with facts and you chose to disregard them b/c they proved you to be incorrect.
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

Judged:

Nowhere wrote:
<quoted text>
That is false, Voice. Several posters have contradicted your opinions with facts and you chose to disregard them b/c they proved you to be incorrect.
Please provide specifics, not generalities.
Already done

Chester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

Judged:

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide specifics, not generalities.
I have already done that. You fail, consistently, to acknowledge or respond to my comments. I should not have to tell you the same thing over and over. Unlike you, I do not like to froth at the mouth about the same issues ad nauseum.
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

Judged:

Already done wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already done that. You fail, consistently, to acknowledge or respond to my comments. I should not have to tell you the same thing over and over. Unlike you, I do not like to froth at the mouth about the same issues ad nauseum.
Again and under another of your multiple of names, you make a general statement, devoid of any factual backing. Now, as for the frothing at the mouth, I have not had any experience of frothing at the mouth since my son tricked me into eating a hand full of snap rocks, many years ago. You can always tell when a person is attempting to impress, some will use the old ad nauseum for effect. I tend to rely on redundance, such as, Did you see the naked woman running to the swimming hole, sans clothing?
Ta gueule

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

Judged:

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Again and under another of your multiple of names, you make a general statement, devoid of any factual backing. Now, as for the frothing at the mouth, I have not had any experience of frothing at the mouth since my son tricked me into eating a hand full of snap rocks, many years ago. You can always tell when a person is attempting to impress, some will use the old ad nauseum for effect. I tend to rely on redundance, such as, Did you see the naked woman running to the swimming hole, sans clothing?
"Sans....vetements???? Ah bon?!!!!! Je t'ai tout explique, en detail, mille fois. Je t'ai donne les faits, tu choisis de les ignorer, et puis, tu fais semblant de ne rien voir. Je t'ai fait voir les postes que j'ai ecrits, que de nombreux gens t'ont explique, et tu continue a dire que personne ne t'as rien explique en details specifiques et reels. Tu es con, tu fais la tete comme un gamin, et tu ferais bien de te fermer la gueule.....

Sans what, dumba$$???????? Eh ben, ouaisssss.....Mon cul!!!!!
Voice of Merde

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

Judged:

Voice of Merde, how is it you find your own self so impressive? You cannot even speak your own language correctly, much less a second one. How long have you believed the past participle of the verb "to outgrow" is "outgrew?" You posted the words "they have outgrew" in an earlier post, didn't you? And since when is using the same adjectival modifier twice proper grammar ("naked" meaning the exact same thing as "sans vetements?") Moreover, your sentence structure above is completely incorrect, as you have placed "sans clothing" in a position such that it modifies "swimming hole" rather than "woman." So you are talking about a "swimming hole without clothing."

Voice, you have a lot to learn. It would behoove you to learn to speak your own language first before you condescend to others about their word usage.

And, by the way, it's not Spanish. It's French for "Voice full of Shit."
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2010

Judged:

Voice of Merde wrote:
Voice of Merde, how is it you find your own self so impressive? You cannot even speak your own language correctly, much less a second one. How long have you believed the past participle of the verb "to outgrow" is "outgrew?" You posted the words "they have outgrew" in an earlier post, didn't you? And since when is using the same adjectival modifier twice proper grammar ("naked" meaning the exact same thing as "sans vetements?") Moreover, your sentence structure above is completely incorrect, as you have placed "sans clothing" in a position such that it modifies "swimming hole" rather than "woman." So you are talking about a "swimming hole without clothing."
Voice, you have a lot to learn. It would behoove you to learn to speak your own language first before you condescend to others about their word usage.
And, by the way, it's not Spanish. It's French for "Voice full of Shit."
And your point of this little tirade would be?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Colonial Heights Discussions

Search the Colonial Heights Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Colonial Heights, VA (Dec '11) 11 hr joviyon wycliffe 8
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Apr 19 abe 1,350
Beacon should have a dress and conduct code. Apr 19 Alice 22
Pelham unfit to lead in black community or Hope... Apr 18 question 37
Calico female Apr 18 Kitty 2
Jimmy Mimms Apr 17 Ripped off in PG 1
Listen To Hopewell police scanner online (May '10) Apr 16 Redtea 8
•••
•••
•••
Colonial Heights Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••