Missing Man in Colonial Heights - wtvr

Missing Man in Colonial Heights - wtvr

There are 2 comments on the WTVR story from Sep 13, 2010, titled Missing Man in Colonial Heights - wtvr. In it, WTVR reports that:

Colonial Heights Police are asking for help finding a missing man - 73 year old Donald Vaughn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

Joanne

AOL

#1 Sep 13, 2010
Finding this gentleman, is only one of the many ways that God listens our prayers. We do send thanks to our Heavenly Father for
sending Mr. Vaughn home.
The boss

Richmond, VA

#2 Sep 13, 2010
Joanne wrote:
Finding this gentleman, is only one of the many ways that God listens our prayers. We do send thanks to our Heavenly Father for
sending Mr. Vaughn home.
Religion was created to keep the poor from killing the rich

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colonial Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to the Friday night update Dec 1 Tony Powroznick 12
Corruption / Illegal Acts by City Officials an... (Jul '10) Nov 29 Mansion Hiller 8
Gay black teen snapchats Oct '16 Kenny 1
News Petersburg hit with lawsuit over $1.2 million i... Sep '16 True Judgement 1
News City of Petersburg has been partially paying fo... Aug '16 True Judgement 2
Preacher Little is yet another Scoundrel To rap... (May '16) May '16 Zeka the Pinhead 1
News 87-year-old man builds ark in backyard (Jul '13) Feb '16 Silent Echo 4

Colonial Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Colonial Heights Mortgages