First Prev
of 2
Next Last
birddog

Westminster, MD

#1 Nov 14, 2009
anybody know of a company or contractor that will demo a trailer in the eleanor trialer park ?
thanks
Aunt Bee

Gloucester, VA

#2 Nov 14, 2009
birddog wrote:
anybody know of a company or contractor that will demo a trailer in the eleanor trialer park ?
thanks
Jimmy Dodd has removed a number of mobile homes from the park and can do just about anything. He is honest and hardworking. I can recommend him without hesitation. Best wishes to you.
birddog

Westminster, MD

#3 Nov 14, 2009
Aunt Bee wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy Dodd has removed a number of mobile homes from the park and can do just about anything. He is honest and hardworking. I can recommend him without hesitation. Best wishes to you.
jimmy dodd plumbing and heating ? thank you!
Just helping

Richmond, VA

#4 Nov 14, 2009
Call Harold Powers, decked Out Inc. He took a bunch of them out and was quick and reasonable.
Aunt Bee

Gloucester, VA

#5 Nov 15, 2009
birddog wrote:
<quoted text>
jimmy dodd plumbing and heating ? thank you!
Correct...Jimmy Dodd Plumbing and Heating, And, And, And...he does it all. Sounds like you were able to get several good recommendations which is terrific. Good luck to you.
birddog

Westminster, MD

#6 Nov 15, 2009
Aunt Bee wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct...Jimmy Dodd Plumbing and Heating, And, And, And...he does it all. Sounds like you were able to get several good recommendations which is terrific. Good luck to you.
thank you .
birddog

Westminster, MD

#7 Nov 15, 2009
Just helping wrote:
Call Harold Powers, decked Out Inc. He took a bunch of them out and was quick and reasonable.
thank you
Earl just Earl

Rockville, MD

#8 Nov 17, 2009
Just move it next to my trailer. I always wanted to be "middle class" and have a double wide ! Earlene could have her side and I could have mine.
birddog

Westminster, MD

#9 Nov 17, 2009
Earl just Earl wrote:
Just move it next to my trailer. I always wanted to be "middle class" and have a double wide ! Earlene could have her side and I could have mine.
you got deal! lol !
Beeerd

United States

#10 Dec 16, 2009
Earl just Earl wrote:
Will you be having a Christmas party at the Ellinore Park?
birddog

Westminster, MD

#11 Dec 16, 2009
Beeerd wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you be having a Christmas party at the Ellinore Park?
we should make it the last hurrah!
jimmy dodd rip off

Fairfax Station, VA

#12 Dec 17, 2009
these posters must be relatives . Dodd ia way overpriced messy late dishonest etc....
birddog

Westminster, MD

#13 Dec 17, 2009
jimmy dodd rip off wrote:
these posters must be relatives . Dodd ia way overpriced messy late dishonest etc....
yeah, we got 3 prices, he waqs way out of line , not even close. sorry things didn't work out for you.
SMG

Lillington, NC

#14 Apr 21, 2012
Yes shills for Harold Powers as well (family too). Or workers. Whatever. I would not hire that man to build me a dog house. Ask the locals what they think -- he is a crook.
Jan Baker

Alexandria, VA

#15 Apr 21, 2012
SMG wrote:
Yes shills for Harold Powers as well (family too). Or workers. Whatever. I would not hire that man to build me a dog house. Ask the locals what they think -- he is a crook.
No need for someone now, trailers all gone.
Birddog should have waited to get FREE removal from Town!
not do it

Gloucester, VA

#16 Apr 21, 2012
birddog wrote:
thanks
There are/will be not trailers at the former trailer
park.
Fresco

Alexandria, VA

#17 May 16, 2013
What will be there?
They need money for the schools, yet they let all these lot rents slip out of their hands.

Better come up with something there to bring in some $$$$$, so they don't have to raise taxes.

How much were those lot rents? Anyone know????

“C. Green”

Since: Sep 12

Colonial Beach

#18 May 16, 2013
Fresco wrote:
What will be there?
They need money for the schools, yet they let all these lot rents slip out of their hands.
Better come up with something there to bring in some $$$$$, so they don't have to raise taxes.
How much were those lot rents? Anyone know????
If Planning get's it's way, nothing! Well maybe more weeds. A recent recommendation from Planning stated that Eleanor Park be used for “passive recreation” for a period of ten years. Passive recreation calls for allowing the land to return to its natural state.

Free Eleanor Park, grow houses not weeds!
Darwin

Tappahannock, VA

#19 May 16, 2013
We already have enough places for passive recreation. We need to provide opportunities for active recreation such as bike trails, basketball courts, dog parks, skateboard parks, etc.
Vicki Baker

Williamsburg, VA

#20 May 16, 2013
We need money!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colonial Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word, drop a word 2 (Mar '12) 10 min Honest Babe 1,816
Mayor DWI on His golf cart 2 hr 3sips 2
add a word, drop a word (Apr '11) 2 hr WTCSRET 14,208
Add a word, drop a word (Oct '13) 3 hr WTCSRET 2,531
The Putt Putt Guy Mysteries- for old timers only! 4 hr Kursk 1
Jimmy Hoffa 4 hr Honest Babe 5
Song Title Game (Apr '14) 5 hr texas pete 76
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Colonial Beach Mortgages