“Tidewater 614-1835”

Since: Dec 09

Colonial Beach and Wash DC

#2 Dec 12, 2012
Looking at you from 477 I see 13 mtg for Hispanic fare. You would probably be able to winter over if your planing "authentic" vs Taco Bell :)
I was introdced to Catcus in Austin.(That's another story:) Good luck if you go for it :)

http://www.magicyellow.com/category/mexican_f...

“Annoying and won't go away....”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 13, 2012
OK, I will bite.... What do I possibly have to do with helping you start a restaurant? How the hell did I get dragged into this?

Since: Apr 09

The Promised Land

#4 Dec 13, 2012
The_Bill_P wrote:
OK, I will bite.... What do I possibly have to do with helping you start a restaurant? How the hell did I get dragged into this?
Maybe, Just maybe, because the vast majority of your comments are helpful and supportive or it's a trap! What the heck Bill you got a 50/50 chance.

The Promised Land

#5 Dec 13, 2012
Also note that ector's IP addy is the same as many of Jack Swith's IP addys... Hummm, right!(Of course that's not conclusive evidence.)

Location hidden

#6 Dec 13, 2012
Roy Orbison wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, Just maybe, because the vast majority of your comments are helpful and supportive or it's a trap! What the heck Bill you got a 50/50 chance.
I try to extoll common sense here occasionally and pass out good advice (albiet in a crass fashion), but I do smell a trap.....

The Promised Land

#7 Dec 13, 2012
Hector wrote:
I just moved to cb and ive noticed the town is lacking any Hispanic restaurant. 3 pizza shops, 2 chinese macdonalds 2 diners . Why is this town racists towards my race. I would like to know if Bill P can assist me on trying to open my business . TY
Hector,¿qué tipo de cocina mexicana servirá?¿Una cocina mestiza o barroco, o cocinas regionales, basados en las condiciones locales, como los del Norte, Oaxaca, Veracruz y la península de Yucatán?

Gracias por adelantado y Hector, por tu respuesta

Location hidden

#9 Dec 13, 2012
Sorry Hector. Not me. I am not a town official. Careful of the other Bill P on here. That was me, but someone assumed my name and I had to go "public" with a profile.
Bill P

King George, VA

#10 Dec 15, 2012
Hector wrote:
Mr. Bill im sorry if i offended you but i thought you were a town official. I read alot of your post and they are informative so i thought you could guide me in the right direction. Im looking into a family run buisness nothing like taco bell. I bumped into a guy named Pete at the Monroe bay campground he owns a deli and gave me some advice. Would setting up a shop in the campground be a wise investment?
Hector,¿qué tipo de cocina mexicana servirá?¿Una cocina mestiza o barroco, o cocinas regionales, basados en las condiciones locales, como los del Norte, Oaxaca, Veracruz y la península de Yucatán?

Gracias por adelantado y Hector, por tu respuesta
my 2 cents

King George, VA

#12 Dec 16, 2012
Hector wrote:
I just moved to cb and ive noticed the town is lacking any Hispanic restaurant. 3 pizza shops, 2 chinese macdonalds 2 diners . Why is this town racists towards my race. I would like to know if Bill P can assist me on trying to open my business . TY
just my 2 cents, but if you want authentic hispanic food, there's plenty down southwestern area. Plus, if the town wanted hispanic food, there would already be a restaraunt here. just my 2 cents
Julia Childs

Aylett, VA

#13 Dec 16, 2012
Great Mexican restaurant In Montross, Just before Zacata road. Good Marguaritas also.

“C. Green”

Since: Sep 12

Colonial Beach

#14 Dec 16, 2012
Don't know if Hector is for real, but, another choice in dining would be great for the Beach. Best Mexican restaurant in the Northern Neck is just outside of Kilmarnock next to the Walmart. They have a seafood enchilada to die for. If you are ever out that way, you may want to drop in. Good luck on your venture and if you decide to open, I will be a patron.

Mr. Scooter (pictured) wanted to thank the Town Council for voting to approve the new groomer. Just waiting for the word when they will be accepting appointments.
the dawg

King George, VA

#15 Dec 16, 2012
Hector wrote:
Hector I Think That you better run for the Boarder if you want a Business on the Beach good luck ! unless your and with the click I tried to start one up had alot of support from some but most of all I got Stock in ADVIL one big headache. Nobody is on same page on the Beach everyone has something to add but never in writing.Good Luck I hear they are making changes but then OBAMA said the same thing and look at us. LMAO
Don Diego de la Vega

King George, VA

#17 Dec 17, 2012
Hector wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill P, like ive been told numerous times. WELCOME TO AMERICA NOW SPEAK ENGLISH,
Post #7 copied and repeated by ID thief… this is not the registered Poster ‘Bill_P’!

And Post #11 has someone stealing ‘Hector’s’ name.

BTW poster in post #11… The United States of America does NOT have an official language so one can speak anything they want in order to be understood.¿Entiende usted falso frente a dos?

Location hidden

#18 Dec 17, 2012
Yeah, there are a couple ID thiefs on here now. They must find this entertaining. I recommend everyone go legit and get registered like I did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colonial Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tattered Apron Sat river 1
Texas Pete's Colonial Beach Forum (Aug '15) Thu texas pete 59
Love Colonial Beach Oct 15 Shiflett 3
Don't Purchase A Vehicle From Can't Be Beat (Sep '15) Oct 6 Chris 4
Looking to buy 50-60 houses Oct 2 Development of Town 4
Four Seasons Fun Times Today Sep 30 yourtowntoo 3
Grass cutting Sep 29 Betty 11

Colonial Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance