These are just a few. Proper security of the carts (inside a locked garage or building) is the best. Sometimes you have to look at your property as a criminal does and ask IF WANT TO DO SOMETHING HOW WOULD I DO IT?
Security Tips for Home & Office:
1. Make sure there is ample lighting on the inside and outside of your home and business.
2. Frequently cut back bushes and shrubs from walkways, doors and windows.
3. Do not let newspapers or mail pile up while you are away.
4. Ladders and other items should be stored away to prevent access to a second story.
5. Ask your neighbors to keep an eye out for strange activity while you are away and offer to do the same for them.
6. Are you a creature of HABIT? Try to change your daily activity. Donít always park in the same spot, and try to vary your departure and arrival times. Carry items close to your body.
7. Never leave your vehicle running and unattended.
8. Never leave valuables in plain sight.
9. Keep a watchful eye on strange vehicles in your neighborhood.
10. Do not leave packages out where they can be seen from the street.