winter frost

Springfield, VA

#1 Jan 25, 2013
Has any one been harassed in Colonial Beach? Please let the new council members know about your experience.... They seem to care about citizens. Wanda and Jim and Tim seem open to making changes. Also, the new mayor seems to care. He assisted the owner of the Monroe town homes with his accounting "error"...
local man

Nottingham, MD

#2 Jan 25, 2013
Nope. Born and raised here, love it, wouldn't live anywhere else. By the way, why would you start a post like this? Hidden agenda, maybe? Sounds like you want to stir the pot
my opinon

Nottingham, MD

#3 Jan 25, 2013
winter frost wrote:
Has any one been harassed in Colonial Beach? Please let the new council members know about your experience.... They seem to care about citizens. Wanda and Jim and Tim seem open to making changes. Also, the new mayor seems to care. He assisted the owner of the Monroe town homes with his accounting "error"...
I agree. Go somewhere else and start something, loser
winter frost

Springfield, VA

#4 Jan 25, 2013
I know of people that have been harassed. That should not happen AT ALL.
winter frost

Springfield, VA

#5 Jan 25, 2013
local man wrote:
Nope. Born and raised here, love it, wouldn't live anywhere else. By the way, why would you start a post like this? Hidden agenda, maybe? Sounds like you want to stir the pot
Who cares where you were born, who cares where you were raised.... NO ONE SHOULD BE HARASSED ... CORRECT? NOT stirring the pot, just facts. They will all come out.
Winter sucks

Nokesville, VA

#6 Jan 25, 2013
winter frost wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares where you were born, who cares where you were raised.... NO ONE SHOULD BE HARASSED ... CORRECT? NOT stirring the pot, just facts. They will all come out.
Harassed by who ? You winter freak
HB Rules

United States

#7 Jan 25, 2013
Women harass me for intimate favors all the time, I just give them what they want.
Question

Alexandria, VA

#8 Jan 25, 2013
HB Rules wrote:
Women harass me for intimate favors all the time, I just give them what they want.
Have u taken ur Metamucil and prune juice today?
wtcsret

Goose Creek, SC

#9 Jan 25, 2013
We're at post 8 (The back gate at Waikele) and where's the beef? Harassment comes in many forms, from many directions.
Looks like you might be running laps or backstroking :) Then once more the monkeys and bananas may have come into alignment w/moon :)

http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-ph...
Byron Spiegeleis

Springfield, VA

#10 Jan 25, 2013
I feel harassed when every thread on topix has some weird esoteric comment that infuriates or disgusts everyone.

Remember your "one of those people" comment about a recently deceased highly loved member of the community?

Have you checked out the goose creek,SC topix? They might love you.

We don't.

We really don't.

We really, really don't.

Honest, I voted several times for you in the poll.

Can't you stop? Please?
wtcsret

Goose Creek, SC

#11 Jan 25, 2013
Byron Spiegeleis wrote:
>snip <everyone>
I think not :)
>Snip <deceased highly loved member of the communit?>
The topix history PRIOR to "deceased" does not bear that statement out.
>We don't.
I don't care
>We really don't.
Up 50
>We really, really don't.
up 100
>Honest, I voted several times for you in the poll.
When you see me ignore me, It's THAT simple :)
Can't you stop? Please?
Not as long as you can't ignore me :)
Go find an office that says, "Minds lost and found here"
then get some serious couch time :)
Byron Spiegeleis

Springfield, VA

#12 Jan 26, 2013
What are you talking about?

Your snip implies that PeeWee wasn't loved by everyone? What???

Go back and read the RIP PeeWee thread.

You really are a unfeeling gruesome person.
Byron Spiegeleis

Springfield, VA

#13 Jan 26, 2013
Please stay in goose creek.
Perplexed

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Jan 26, 2013
winter frost wrote:
I know of people that have been harassed. That should not happen AT ALL.
Dear "Winter Frost", you started this with the question and on the fourth you answered it. Soooo what do you know or want to know? Please be more specific. But if you are probably really a council person needing more info, why don't you have the guts to ask the questions to the people "you know have been harassed"?
Byron Spiegeleis

Springfield, VA

#15 Jan 26, 2013
Why is that guy comments on the CB topix when he has not posted a darn thing on the goose creek , sc topic?!

Hey guy...go check out goose creek, they are talking about Harry potter and race relations. Why don't you go wow them with your knowledge and military-like jargon?

They need you!

“Hard on Ford and Chevorlet”

Since: Dec 09

Colonial Beach and Wash DC

#16 Jan 26, 2013
Byron Spiegeleis wrote:
Why is that guy comments on the CB topix when he has not posted a darn thing on the goose creek , sc topic?!
Hey guy...go check out goose creek, they are talking about Harry potter and race relations. Why don't you go wow them with your knowledge and military-like jargon?
They need you!
You are good at directing traffic, check w/NPDC (New Police Department Chief) for an opening :)
How do you know what I have posted in the GCF? Did you check for GMTCS (I was a Great Monkey Trainer, According to the TMs :) Your not the King So just scroll or roll on by when you see it's me. You will save aspirin money and will probably never have to wait for the next bus :)
I was ROMing (Rough Order of Magnitude) my taxes so I could not get back to you sooner! You have a real nice week-end!

http://ip.com/IPCOM/000138907

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colonial Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary 1 hr Roger Big 9
Add a word, drop a word (Oct '13) 1 hr Game Monitor 1,940
add a word, drop a word (Apr '11) 1 hr Game Monitor 13,457
add a word, drop a word 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr Game Monitor 1,076
News Eleven arrests made on drug-related charges in ... 18 hr Jest say no 6
tipsa (Jan '14) Fri wtcsret 120
Dahlgren Impact Fri WTCSRET 3
More from around the web

Colonial Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE