LACK OF COUNCIL OVERSITE

TRI COUNT TASK FORCE FALIURE

sr /jr

TAKE POLICE VEHICLE HOME

STALKING

wtcsret

Goose Creek, SC

#1 Nov 11, 2012
I had the impression that there were 6 boat people on this board. Who didn't vote? I don't need ALL the blanks filled in but I need more than I see above. Did Obamas ground team help in costruction?
cbfromhere

Gloucester, VA

#2 Nov 11, 2012
Wouldn't let me check all 10
You Figuret out

Saluda, VA

#3 Nov 11, 2012
cbfromhere wrote:
Wouldn't let me check all 10
Secret 1
You Figuret out

Saluda, VA

#4 Nov 11, 2012
wtcsret wrote:
I had the impression that there were 6 boat people on this board. Who didn't vote? I don't need ALL the blanks filled in but I need more than I see above. Did Obamas ground team help in costruction?
Secret 1
JUST KNOW

Gloucester, VA

#5 Nov 12, 2012
Steve Kennedy's name is all over this.
redskin man

Silver Spring, MD

#6 Nov 12, 2012
dam wight someone has to take a stand for CB
get real

Montross, VA

#7 Nov 13, 2012
I say all apply.
CBman

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#8 Jan 3, 2013
Being critical of your Police Department isnt always a good thing. If you look at the reults where were all the facts to say there was corruption or mismangement? These are all assumptions people make not knowing the facts, if your are going to bash your local PD ensure you know what you are voting on. As a community you should support the ones who will respond to save your life if needed for mininal pay. I support the Colonial Beach Police Department and all that they do, keep up the good work Chief Blevins!!
perplexed

Roanoke, VA

#9 Jan 3, 2013
CBman wrote:
Being critical of your Police Department isnt always a good thing. If you look at the reults where were all the facts to say there was corruption or mismangement? These are all assumptions people make not knowing the facts, if your are going to bash your local PD ensure you know what you are voting on. As a community you should support the ones who will respond to save your life if needed for mininal pay. I support the Colonial Beach Police Department and all that they do, keep up the good work Chief Blevins!!
I agree 100%!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colonial Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Clowns... Last Post Wins A GoldFinder! 5 hr texas pete 56
Last Post Winz (Apr '14) 5 hr texas pete 424
**TP's Alphabet Twist** CB Forum 5 hr texas pete 41
Any 3 Words Colonial Beach Version 5 hr texas pete 22
Add a word, drop a word (Oct '13) 10 hr Princess Hey 6,727
increased explosions from dahlgren (Apr '15) Wed been here 18
Jane Good the cry baby troll (Jul '15) Apr 23 texas pete 8

Colonial Beach Jobs

Personal Finance

Colonial Beach Mortgages