baby girl

King George, VA

#1 Dec 7, 2011
who is playing at the VFW on New Years Eve?
idea

Vienna, VA

#2 Dec 7, 2011
baby girl wrote:
who is playing at the VFW on New Years Eve?
Call the VFW! Or ask a member? It shouldn't be open to the public, just members and guests!!!!
Jay Thundersen

Spotsylvania, VA

#3 Dec 7, 2011
A new band made up of some public works folks. "Johnny Flush and the Commodes". They sound like shi$% but are easy to dance to. Last years band, "Battered Fetus" was somewhat of a bust when the Baby New Year boycotted. Many of us were hoping that "Nasty
Nostril and his Ninty-nine Nose Pickers would get the gig. Folks would yell out "PICK IT NASTY". But Nasty would always come back with...."Don't blow your nose,
let Wilson Pickett"! Always a good time at he VFW.
Disgusted in Dogue

United States

#4 Dec 7, 2011
Wow. That's all, just, wow.
smartass

Tacoma, WA

#5 Dec 8, 2011
Disgusted in Dogue wrote:
Wow. That's all, just, wow.
I'd be disgusted if I lived in Dogue as well... you must be longing for summer and winning stuffed teddy bears at Kings Dominion if you want to come to Colonial Beach for New Years. Ever heard of that little town to south called Richmond?
smartass

Tacoma, WA

#6 Dec 8, 2011
Oh wait, you said Dogue not Doswell. I get the two confused since they both are such hot spots.
Gene Webb

Kilmarnock, VA

#7 Dec 10, 2011
Unfortunately, the Post won't have entertainment that night. The folks who do come will enjoy finger food and the company of our combat veterans and their significant others. Maybe someone will pony up some money for the jukebox.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colonial Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Five new restaurants coming to Colonial Beach! 6 hr Trumpet 4
Water Meters 22 hr wtcsret 3
Add a word, drop a word (Oct '13) Wed Princess Hey 6,516
add a word, drop a word (Apr '11) Wed Princess Hey 17,963
add a word, drop a word 2 (Mar '12) Wed Princess Hey 5,636
Donald Trump needs to go to colonial Beach!!!! Mar 19 Trumpet 3
Dock side. Mar 18 Labron James 23 4

Colonial Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance