Lowes Employee

Ardsley, NY

#1 Jan 7, 2013
I herd that Lowes was talking to Emliy from Halls about land next to Store wow this would be great for westmoreland
Getto Superstar

Silver Spring, MD

#3 Jan 7, 2013
Never going to happen
007 lowes

Dundalk, MD

#5 Jan 7, 2013
Getto Superstar wrote:
Never going to happen
Never say never

“Tidewater 6141835”

Since: Dec 09

Colonial Beach and Wash DC

#6 Jan 7, 2013
007 lowes wrote:
<quoted text>
Never say never
I agree but I would think KG would leverage its 301/DC MSA connection to get the prize. If Lows knows, now thats a HOUSE of a different color :)

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AraNffq90...
HB Rules

Virginia Beach, VA

#7 Jan 9, 2013
I heard it was going to be the new spot for a radio station.
The Vote

Aylett, VA

#8 Jan 9, 2013
Lowes will be near Walmart on 301 in 2 or 3 years will never build on a small 2 lane road in Westmoreland Co.

“Tidewater 6141835”

Since: Dec 09

Colonial Beach and Wash DC

#9 Jan 9, 2013
The Vote wrote:
Lowes will be near Walmart on 301 in 2 or 3 years will never build on a small 2 lane road in Westmoreland Co.
Very astute grasshopper! Preach on additional as required :)

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_did_kane_acquir...
HB Rules

Virginia Beach, VA

#10 Jan 10, 2013
i heard it was going to be the new training site for the redskins!
disgusted wid dese fools

Alexandria, VA

#11 Jan 10, 2013
dat's right a multi-billion dollar corporation movin' to a backwoods next door to a family owned supermarket and washer-dryer complex ... youse all live in de fantasy island ... where's Tattoo?
LeRoy

Gloucester, VA

#12 Jan 11, 2013
Looky year, yo got dis almos rite.It won't lowe's but it were Lou's. Miz Emlee got dis new franchize which serves gormet chittlins imported fom Izreal. Miz Emily be knowing her demografficks. Why wid her coneckshuns in de diverse comunity she kaint mis. Jus think of de menu. Smoke flaverd chittlins all stuffed wid yist tiddy's lef ober salad bar fixens. Or mabee a rich chitllin bisque. Why de possellbillitees iz nless. So folks, git it rite, not Low's but Lou's Chittlin Palass.
wtcsret

Goose Creek, SC

#13 Jan 11, 2013
I went to school with her, and the short story is you can not argue with success. The "D" word AND location are a powerfull combination. She was known back in the day for doing her homework :)
Abby Walcher

Reston, VA

#14 Jan 12, 2013
Rick heard this rumor and investigated.

Lowes is not coming.

Please don't spread false information.

If you are not sure, please contact The Dawg.

We is doing alot and I work very closely with him.

Abby
the dawg

King George, VA

#16 Jan 13, 2013
Jim Sweeney wrote:
Abby ive heard good things about your reputation in the community and would like to schedule a meeting with you to discuss a plan im developing for the beach. Whats the best way to contact you?
Thank You
Sorry Mr Sweeney Abby has a very busy schedule she helps with me to lobby Congress but you can shoot her a e-mail at AbbyknowstheTRUTH.org
Al Gore

United States

#18 Jan 13, 2013
the dawg wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry Mr Sweeney Abby has a very busy schedule she helps with me to lobby Congress but you can shoot her a e-mail at AbbyknowstheTRUTH.org
Dawg,

I need some help reversing this global warming thing. Please have Abby contact my people so that we can get you started. The Arctic ice shield is melting and we don't have much time. Thanks.

Al Gore

“Annoying and won't go away....”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#19 Jan 14, 2013
The dawg/abby thing really is the gift that keeps on giving....... And now it appears they may have a new charactor in their line-up. Priceless......
Clyde

King George, VA

#20 Jan 14, 2013
The_Bill_P wrote:
The dawg/abby thing really is the gift that keeps on giving....... And now it appears they may have a new charactor in their line-up. Priceless......
It's gotten a little predictable and quite bland.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#22 Jan 14, 2013
Sara, will you go out with me? I've always been strangely attracted to you, even though I'm not a fan of your politics! ;)
HB Rules

Portsmouth, VA

#24 Jan 15, 2013
Sara, you might like my politics better.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#25 Jan 15, 2013
Sara Palin wrote:
<quoted text>
With a name like that dont think it would be worth the 4 seconds
How about Bristol, she has bad taste in dudes?? Maybe she's a better fit! ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colonial Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Five new restaurants coming to Colonial Beach! 13 hr Trumpet 4
Water Meters Wed wtcsret 3
Add a word, drop a word (Oct '13) Wed Princess Hey 6,516
add a word, drop a word (Apr '11) Wed Princess Hey 17,963
add a word, drop a word 2 (Mar '12) Wed Princess Hey 5,636
Donald Trump needs to go to colonial Beach!!!! Mar 19 Trumpet 3
Dock side. Mar 18 Labron James 23 4

Colonial Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance