Complaint claims driver in fatal Pert...

Complaint claims driver in fatal Perth Amboy cop crash was intoxicated

There are 5 comments on the Home News Tribune - Editorials story from Aug 28, 2008, titled Complaint claims driver in fatal Perth Amboy cop crash was intoxicated. In it, Home News Tribune - Editorials reports that:

Sean McGuirk of Colonia, the driver involved in the Aug. 22 motor vehicle accident that claimed the life of Perth Amboy police Officer Thomas Raji, has been charged with second-degree vehicular homicide and two ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Home News Tribune - Editorials.

colonianj

Irvington, NJ

#2 Aug 29, 2008
I have known Sean's family for about 20 years and I can say that he is truely a good kid, grad top of his class, class president, never involved in any crime etc etc. With that being said I think that yes indeed it is sad someone lost his life but why ruin someone elses life. I think that the guilt of knowing he killed someone is enough guilt to live with I do not think that he should be sent to prison he's a good kid he will not survive in jail he is not a criminal.
Colonia

Bridgeport, CT

#3 Aug 29, 2008
Raji was no saint... He drove drunk many many times with the above the law mind set. That being said I pray for his wife and unborn child. R.I.P

Since: Aug 08

Verona, NJ

#4 Aug 30, 2008
I definitely feel for both families. This is a tragedy that occurred because of drinking and driving. I think this man should lose his driving privlidges for life. Causing a death due to driving drunk is not JUST an accident. That being said, he is not a hardend criminal either and the loss of his license, along with the guilt he will have to carry for the rest of his life is sufficient punishment. Along with perhaps being ordered to speak at high schools giving the students a glimpse into what can happen when you choose to drink and drive.
Eleticia Vargas Hernandez

United States

#5 Sep 8, 2008
he was the best.
Eleticia Vargas Henriquez

United States

#6 Sep 8, 2008
he was a excelent person...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFLs embarrassing acts of disrespect to our nation Oct 9 Truth 2
News Mom admits sexual affair with son's teenage friend (Dec '08) Oct 4 Mom boy 13
rahway erotic massage parlours? (Jul '12) Oct 3 Kurelllaw20 3
News Wegmans Montvale Store Manager Paul Jordan Take... Sep 30 Jason Raymond 2
Iselin Jukebox (Jul '12) Sep '17 Musikologist 19
Harold F.Breen Jr. 1933-2005 son of Harold Bree... Jul '17 Kirk 1
nj advance media is a corrupt news organization... Jul '17 NEWS WATCHDOGS 1

Colonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Colonia Mortgages