Coloma H.S. student killed, classmate injured in crash

Full story: WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan

Police in Berrien County are still investigating a crash that killed a Coloma High School student and injured another Wednesday afternoon.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 51 of51
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Steve

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2008

Judged:

olderwiser wrote:
Teens speed, adults speed, we don't think it will happen to us. Unfortunately and even such as this happens and we reflect for a time, then forget and people are back at it. As far as comments regarding Adan, he was just a typcial kid, people morn his death and miss him. Yes, driving 100 mph is plain STUPID, both kids are at fault - the sad thing is they could have killed an innocent person too by their actions and they forget about this before they do STUPID things. I imagine it was not his intent to hurt anyone else or kill himself, but he and Zach were challenging each other and endangered others because of their stupidity. Think of Adan's family, the grief his mother will NEVER get over. This is a parent's worse nightmare. If Zach is prosecuted it will be another life ruined? Perhaps not, it might be some lives saved. He should do community service by having to speak to other teens at ALL area high schools. How must he feel now that his friend is gone because of both of their preoccupation with speed and carelessness. Perhaps he can save another kid down the road by shaking some sense into them.
I agree,
What I meant by ruined is if they charge him and then he gets sent to prison. that will not do any good for anyone. Impact lectures... Yes, been to one of those Victim impact meetings before.... Very enlightening.
Coloma Students

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2008

We all Love Adan so so much and we really would like his parents and family to know that we are doing everything in our power to help out the family and to raise money on our own.

RIP Adan "Adam" Hernandez-Alcantar
Jorge chavez Hernandez

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2008

theirs not a day that goes by that i dont think about u adan
Jorge chavez Hernandez

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2008

REST IN PEACE ADAN LOVE UR CUZIN JORGE
Jorge chavez Hernandez

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2008

Police in Berrien County are still investigating a crash that resulted in the death of a Coloma High School student and injured another. They say the teens may
Victor Chavez Hernandez

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2008

adam i will miss you
Cindy Ceron

Caledonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2008

~ADAN R.I.P~ PARA SIEMPRE TE EXTRANAMOS UN BUEN. CUIDANOS DESDE EL CIELO. WE LOVE U AND MISS U. EVEN THOUGH WE WERENT FAMILY I LOVE U AS A CUZN. I WILL TAKE KARE OF UR LIL BROS LIKE A BIG SIS THAT THEY ALWAYS SEEN ME AS AND UR PARENTS. TAKE KARE OF US FROM HEAVEON.

LOVE YA ALWAYS
~CINDY~
Anonymous

Gobles, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2008

Judged:

Listen, a lot of you on here are leaving comments that are completely unnecessary. A friend of mine passed away, and along with myself, he had a ton of other friends and a great family who don't appreciate the ignorant things that are being said. He's no longer here to defend himself, and the way he died was awful. So, please have some respect for the dead and those he left behind and keep your rude comments to yourself.
And to Adan-we miss you. Everyone does. Keep watching over us alright? Can't wait until I'll get to see you again. RIP.
tina

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2008

i totally agree with u from paw paw ,we all miss and loved adan alot.and kudos to all the kids that were at the funeral from the forth row all the way back who got up and gave your seats to adans family, wow what an act of respect for such a wonderful person!!!! i was truly touched !!!! too bad the real IDIOTS writing the negative comments weren't there to see that. i bet that wont happen when its their time to go. love u and miss u adan !!!!!!!!!!

“Taz say Hi”

Since: Jan 08

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2008

winter is over wrote:
<quoted text>yeeaahhh.....something tells me that you left something out of this story because people don't get $700 tickets "just for trying to be a responsible parent". Under the thumb of the man too, eh? Are you teaching your kids that cops are bad too? They learn more than you think from you.
He should have gotten her a learner's permit before he did it.

“Taz say Hi”

Since: Jan 08

Holland,MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2008

Steve wrote:
The sad thing here that hasn't been brought out yet is what it will do to the other kids life.
Zach will have a hard time dealing with this as it is. I'm sure. But, the way things work these days I'm waiting to hear the Prosecutor say that he is going to charge him with some form of indirect manslaughter or murder charge.
That is what will turn this from being a great loss of life to totally tragic.
Instead of one life destroyed it will become 2.
They made that choice when they chose to race on the steet. Bad decisions come with consequences.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 51 of51
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Coloma Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Coloma People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••