SEXIEST girls forum
Wondrin

Toledo, OH

#1 Feb 21, 2012
What happened to the sexiest girls in cwood forum it was here last night and now its gone how do people take this stuff off of topox ?
for real

Detroit, MI

#2 Feb 21, 2012
ask hairey berry everything that gets put on topix about her she gets took off bcuz ppl knows she is nasty
Wondrin

United States

#3 Feb 21, 2012
Yeah but her skank nasty ass wouldnt be on dat thred it was all hot momas !!!!!!!!!!
Do it again

United States

#4 Feb 21, 2012
Well we had kenda borden on there rickita bratton amiee grimes allie matthews I cant think who else but im sure we can ad to this list or talk about whats do hot about the ones alredy on da list !!!! i alredy no who i think is da hottest of da hotties me ! allie is gorgus amie is delicius idk kenda rickita hot but a little slutty but dats hot she probly nos how to plz her man ! i wuld fuk em all !
Never

Detroit, MI

#5 Feb 22, 2012
I never see Aimee with anyone but her kids. She not married no more?
Totally happy

United States

#6 Feb 22, 2012
Aimee is married to a wonderful man that is head over heels in love with her. He thinks the world rises and sets on her. Most women aren't that luckily. All Aimee wants is to spend time with her husband and two little kids. That's all she cares about. Why does her name keep coming up on this damn website? Just leave her alone.
john mayer lookalike

Cedar City, UT

#7 Feb 22, 2012
kenda borden is at least a 9. she looks like julie roberts in her pretty woman days. she is hot.
stinker

Detroit, MI

#8 Feb 22, 2012
for real wrote:
ask hairey berry everything that gets put on topix about her she gets took off bcuz ppl knows she is nasty
i did her a few weeks ago. anybody else notice her snatch stinks?
get a life

Florence, AL

#9 Feb 23, 2012
aimee is a wonderful lady who is nice to everyone.just leave her alone.
get a life

Florence, AL

#10 Feb 23, 2012
this website is the devil!!!!!!!
get a life

Florence, AL

#11 Feb 23, 2012
this website is the devil!!!!
Haha

Toledo, OH

#12 Feb 23, 2012
Amiee isnt exactly nice to evry1 she is nice till u piss her off she ain't a roughneck but she ain't gon take no sh*t of nobody she mind her bizness and want ppl to mind there bizness she sticks up for her friends and fam but I feel jus like her if it ain't none yo bizness then shut yo mouth ! I think that sumthin else that makes her so hot ! I seen her at the dg 2nite an she looked ssssssoooooo hot idk what shes doin to loose wate but shes lookin so hot I cant hardly stand it Alli Matthews is hot as hell too and could have damn near any man she wanted so she wont never have to worry bout bein alone these are the only 2 listed on here i thinks hot but there way diff age Alli like 20 amie is like over 30 but shes BEUTIFUL! WE LUV U AMIE AND ALLI !!!!!!!!!!
Friend

United States

#13 Feb 23, 2012
Haha wrote:
Amiee isnt exactly nice to evry1 she is nice till u piss her off she ain't a roughneck but she ain't gon take no sh*t of nobody she mind her bizness and want ppl to mind there bizness she sticks up for her friends and fam but I feel jus like her if it ain't none yo bizness then shut yo mouth ! I think that sumthin else that makes her so hot ! I seen her at the dg 2nite an she looked ssssssoooooo hot idk what shes doin to loose wate but shes lookin so hot I cant hardly stand it Alli Matthews is hot as hell too and could have damn near any man she wanted so she wont never have to worry bout bein alone these are the only 2 listed on here i thinks hot but there way diff age Alli like 20 amie is like over 30 but shes BEUTIFUL! WE LUV U AMIE AND ALLI !!!!!!!!!!
If you love AIMEE so much then why don't you spell her name right! Heehee ;0)
Walker

Detroit, MI

#14 Feb 24, 2012
Is this the Aimee that used to be Aimee Walker? Graduated in 1998? That's the only person around hear that I knew of that spells her name that way. I ain't seen her since we got outta skool! Talk about a hot piece a ass back then! But is she fat now or what? Is she marryed? Got a houseful a yungins? I'd like to see her again!
Big Man On Campus

Toledo, OH

#15 Feb 24, 2012
Walker wrote:
Is this the Aimee that used to be Aimee Walker? Graduated in 1998? That's the only person around hear that I knew of that spells her name that way. I ain't seen her since we got outta skool! Talk about a hot piece a ass back then! But is she fat now or what? Is she marryed? Got a houseful a yungins? I'd like to see her again!
Damn dumbass can't you read it says all over this place that she's married and has kids she lives in town so if you wana see her then stop by there and see her! Now Rickita thats one sexy mf she looks like a total freak I bet she give some great head she just looks like a good fucker in the words of Superbad lol!!! And who the fck is kenda borden I aint never even herd a her but she may be hot to. But if I ever seen Rickita id tell her to her face not hide on fckn topix! So if u thinkn that aimees hot or kenda or Rickita then tell em! It might make there day! Most u damn guys around here such pussys that it aint no wonder them women dont wont ya! Grow a fckn pair a nuts and tell these women if u think there sexy mfs! Damn!
megan

Centre, AL

#16 Apr 6, 2012
I think that short bitch jessyka is sexy as hell
Nicegirl

Middleburg, FL

#17 Jan 13, 2016
Yes classify martin is a who're........
Hmm

Waynesboro, TN

#18 Jul 20, 2016
Erika berry is sexy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collinwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trasher thrashers 3 hr Flip flop 8
Murder back in the 70s (Jul '07) 14 hr zbatcop 239
pot head shelbie 14 hr Nunya 5
southeast carriers (Mar '11) 14 hr Work Boots 46
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 hr Ha Hair 20,932
Memphis Mafia Controls Memphis Businesses (Mar '09) Sat Jay Rod 17
Amy Speropolous (Mar '16) Fri Guest 11

Collinwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Collinwood Mortgages