martinsville forum stinks

Posted in the Collinsville Forum

BLUEDEVIL1

Washington, DC

#1 Jan 21, 2006
I have been looking in at the local Martinsville Daily Forum. Not many people post on the forum, in part because the "local" posters harrass and run off posters who live out of town but offer their opinions on local issues there. If the local posters don't get the job done, then the forum "moderators" and I use that term losely, because they don't know what they are doing, ban posters from out of town who post comments on why they left the area and give their comments on the community. The site is owned by Bill Wyatt, who has had a questionable past in the community. I suppose this is his way of trying to make the area look good. I haven't chose to post on this site yet, mostly because of how I have seen them treat out of town posters.
BLUEDEVIL1

Washington, DC

#2 Jan 21, 2006
BLUEDEVIL1 wrote:
I have been looking in at the local Martinsville Daily Forum. Not many people post on the forum, in part because the "local" posters harrass and run off posters who live out of town but offer their opinions on local issues there. If the local posters don't get the job done, then the forum "moderators" and I use that term losely, because they don't know what they are doing, ban posters from out of town who post comments on why they left the area and give their comments on the community. The site is owned by Bill Wyatt, who has had a questionable past in the community. I suppose this is his way of trying to make the area look good. I haven't chose to post on this site yet, mostly because of how I have seen them treat out of town posters.
Meant to add if one does choose to post on this forum, be very wary of 2 posters. One is called "Groovebox" who acts like a baby, instigates numerous fights with other out of town posters, displays juvenile actions. The other is a poster named "Skinsguy", who by the way is "Groovebox's" best friend. Skinsguy is also the "moderator" who always protects his friend, tosses out the posters from out of town, and acts like a true ass. They knows little, act like jerks and treats people with total disrespect. This is just a warning of how I have seen them treat other posters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
you guys on here ar to blame 1 hr Ernie 15
Answering the Church of Christ 3 hr Randy 12
Lee Gilley shooting.... Tue Penultimate 2
Lee Gilley shooting.... Jan 22 worriedfriend 1
rapture? Jan 22 Anonymous 3
How does the Spirit teach? Jan 20 Mike_Peterson 11
Catholics (Feb '14) Jan 20 Mike_Peterson 2,111
Collinsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web