Since: May 10

Location hidden

#70 Nov 19, 2012
walkinginlove wrote:
<quoted text>
Define properly converted please.
Found in the bible mostly in Acts, and it is clear.
Whitman

Martinsville, VA

#71 Nov 19, 2012
JustChristian wrote:
<quoted text>Found in the bible mostly in Acts, and it is clear.
Oh you mean like Acts 3 and Acts 10

Location hidden

#72 Nov 20, 2012
Whitman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you mean like Acts 3 and Acts 10
Yep along with the other dozen.
JustChristian

Martinsville, VA

#73 Nov 20, 2012
Too funny. Acts and 10 teach otherwise. Keep holding to your RCC doctrine
walkinginlove

Danville, VA

#74 Nov 20, 2012
JustChristian wrote:
<quoted text>Found in the bible mostly in Acts, and it is clear.
Since it is clear you can actually answer the question this time:

If someone knows their sins are forgiven by God because of Jesus death on the cross and knows that he is the son of God and is fully immersed is he properly baptized?
Good Question

Martinsville, VA

#75 Nov 20, 2012
Great question! Dont expect an answer, however.
HeathEater

United States

#76 Nov 20, 2012
walkinginlove wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone knows their sins are forgiven by God because of Jesus death on the cross and knows that he is the son of God and is fully immersed is he properly baptized?
This is what Peter meant in Acts 2 the passage most often abused by the coc. To answer your question. Yes such a baptism is proper. If it is not I dare the coc try to state otherwise.

Location hidden

#77 Nov 21, 2012
walkinginlove wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple compare to Acts baptism and conversions and you have the clear answer and then you dont have to ask me.:) The problem you have is you want me to change from the bible and give you the answer you claim apart from scripture, not going to happen Jack.

Location hidden

#78 Nov 21, 2012
HeathEater wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what Peter meant in Acts 2 the passage most often abused by the coc. To answer your question. Yes such a baptism is proper. If it is not I dare the coc try to state otherwise.
You dare.... lol now no one will dare.:)
walkinginlove

Danville, VA

#79 Nov 21, 2012
JustChristian wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple compare to Acts baptism and conversions and you have the clear answer and then you dont have to ask me.:) The problem you have is you want me to change from the bible and give you the answer you claim apart from scripture, not going to happen Jack.
If someone knows their sins are forgiven by God because of Jesus death on the cross and knows that he is the son of God and is fully immersed is he properly baptized? A simply Yes or No is easy written and would save you typing your long statements of avoidance to the question.

Your supposed to always be willing to GIVE an answer not AVOID giving an answer!

HeathEater

United States

#80 Nov 21, 2012
JustChristian wrote:
<quoted text>
This did not answer the question. Are you afraid to say "yes" or "no".......you danced all around his question which tells me you know the answer is "yes." You know however that if you answer honestly that it means other people make it to heaven besides the coc group. You don't want that now do you. God forbid other believers make it to heaven who do not understand as you. You are a very wayward and sly willy coward of a man. You rather hold to your dogma of traditional teaching than man up and admit when you are wrong.
JustChristian

Martinsville, VA

#81 Nov 21, 2012
JustChristian wrote:
<quoted text>You dare.... lol now no one will dare.:)
I could not help but laugh at you. You do realize that the word DARE has several meanings. The poster used the word correctly. You are THE MAN who supposedly has insight on biblical matters yet does not understand basic English. Too funny.

DARE: to have the necessary courage or boldness for something; be bold enough: You wouldn't dare!

v.t.
1. to have the boldness to try; venture; hazard.
2. to meet defiantly; face courageously.
3. to challenge or provoke (a person) into a demonstration of courage; defy: to dare a man to fight.
4. dare say, daresay.

to have the necessary courage or boldness to (used chiefly in questions and negatives): How dare you speak to me like that? He dare not mention the subject again.

n.
an act of daring or defiance; challenge.

I see now why you cannot get past your water theology. Too funny.

Location hidden

#82 Nov 26, 2012
HeathEater wrote:
<quoted text>
This did not answer the question. Are you afraid to say "yes" or "no".......you danced all around his question which tells me you know the answer is "yes." You know however that if you answer honestly that it means other people make it to heaven besides the coc group. You don't want that now do you. God forbid other believers make it to heaven who do not understand as you. You are a very wayward and sly willy coward of a man. You rather hold to your dogma of traditional teaching than man up and admit when you are wrong.
Only Gods special people are promised heaven. Why would I have to say yes or no if someone follows the biblical commands as to becoming that special person. Try as you may to trap the word gives the answers.

Location hidden

#83 Nov 26, 2012
JustChristian wrote:
<quoted text>
I could not help but laugh at you. You do realize that the word DARE has several meanings. The poster used the word correctly. You are THE MAN who supposedly has insight on biblical matters yet does not understand basic English. Too funny.
DARE: to have the necessary courage or boldness for something; be bold enough: You wouldn't dare!
v.t.
3. to challenge or provoke (a person) into a demonstration of courage; defy: to dare a man to fight.
4. dare say, daresay.
to have the necessary courage or boldness to (used chiefly in questions and negatives): How dare you speak to me like that? He dare not mention the subject again.
n.
You speaking for Heath eater??

Location hidden

#84 Nov 26, 2012
JustChristian wrote:
<quoted text>
v.t.
4. dare say, daresay.
n.
I double dog dare you.

NOW it was serious. A double-dog-dare. What else was there but a "triple dare you"? And then, the coup de grace of all dares, the sinister triple-dog-dare.

:)

I also triple dog dare you.
walkinginlove

Danville, VA

#85 Nov 26, 2012
JustChristian wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone knows their sins are forgiven by God because of Jesus death on the cross and knows that he is the son of God and is fully immersed is he properly baptized? A simply Yes or No is easy written and would save you typing your long statements of avoidance to the question.

Your supposed to always be willing to GIVE an answer not AVOID giving an answer!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#86 Nov 26, 2012
walkinginlove wrote:
<quoted text>
I ask Mike this question on the thread about 'the question the coc refuse to answer' and he answered. I disagree but he did answer.

Location hidden

#87 Nov 26, 2012
walkinginlove wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone is taught the gospel message of Salvation and is properly immersed to have their sins removed and abides in the teachings and words of Christ I would call that a proper baptism. It must follow the examples and words found in the biblical account. If you call my phone number and change only one number will you get me? Its that clear isnt it?

Location hidden

#88 Nov 26, 2012
night-owl-early-bird wrote:
<quoted text>
I ask Mike this question on the thread about 'the question the coc refuse to answer' and he answered. I disagree but he did answer.
that can not be possible for this is the question that it is said coc people dont answer.:)

Location hidden

#89 Nov 26, 2012
walkinginlove wrote:
<quoted text>
If a person truly believe their sins are forgiven by God could that person be wrong?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Identifing the Early Church 8 hr Bobby 394
THE BLOOD of JESUS CHRIST Dec 19 Chayei Olam 3
Catholics (Feb '14) Dec 17 Bobby 1,996
Sola Scriptura (Jun '13) Dec 10 Mike_Peterson 157
Queen Mother-Ever Virgin Dec 10 Mike_Peterson 109
Indictments issued Sep '14 shannonsmith 1
We are now open!! Life to Live Counseling and W... (Aug '13) Aug '13 L2LWellness 1
Collinsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Collinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Collinsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Collinsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:07 am PST