Parents, teachers plead to keep city'...

Parents, teachers plead to keep city's programs

There are 4 comments on the Martinsville Bulletin - Martinsville, Virginia story from Feb 26, 2010, titled Parents, teachers plead to keep city's programs. In it, Martinsville Bulletin - Martinsville, Virginia reports that:

A crowd filled the Martinsville City Council chambers and flowed over into the hallway of the municipal building Thursday for the city school board's public hearing on its budget for fiscal 2010-11. More Photos Friday, February 26, 2010 More than 20 people urged the Martinsville School Board on Thursday to avoid cuts in funds, staff and facilities ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Martinsville Bulletin - Martinsville, Virginia.

Mark

Mount Airy, NC

#1 Feb 26, 2010
Obama promised to think about these folks everyday and huge numbers of them voted for him. Maybe they should move to a golf course in Hawaii.
Pope John

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Mar 4, 2010
Mark wrote:
Obama promised to think about these folks everyday and huge numbers of them voted for him. Maybe they should move to a golf course in Hawaii.
This has nothing to do with Obama, but a whole lot to do with eight years of incompetence and neglect. And a president that spent us into the mess that Obama inherited.
Mark

Mount Airy, NC

#3 Mar 5, 2010
I wish to remind you that during the short time he was in the Senate and not running for President, Obama voted for every single spending item proposed by President Bush and Congress. Obama can hardly claim to have inherited a problem he helped to create and has now made far, far worse.
friartuck

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Mar 6, 2010
Mark wrote:
I wish to remind you that during the short time he was in the Senate and not running for President, Obama voted for every single spending item proposed by President Bush and Congress. Obama can hardly claim to have inherited a problem he helped to create and has now made far, far worse.
So you automatically transfer all of the problems to Obama as opposed to Bush? Your logic escapes me. Be honest you are a Republican and they are the very ones that destroyed this country along with a few others with their criminal and deceitful behavior .
Now Obama is saddled with their mess, and you are quick to pass the buck. I fully understand why you would like to forget that Bush ever existed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your opinions of Morgan Co. judges Feb 4 Resident 1
Johnny Robertsonís church of Christ (Feb '13) Feb 3 William 163
You Feb 3 wrinkles 5
FBI in 2900 block of Old Morgantown Road. Any o... Jan 28 Marie 2
Why They Left: Listening to Those Who Have Left... (May '12) Jan 26 LAWEST100 44
Catholics (Feb '14) Jan 14 Barnsweb 3,222
AD 70 Doctrine Easily Refuted (May '15) Jan 14 Barnsweb 187
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Collinsville Mortgages