Posted in the Collinsville Forum

Whitman

Axton, VA

#1 Feb 19, 2013

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 19, 2013
Whitman wrote:
http://speakwherejohnnyroberts onspeaks.wordpress.com/2013/02 /19/randy-brainwashed-by-johnn y/
lol your a riot.
Whitman

Axton, VA

#3 Feb 19, 2013
Dont hate the player hate the game
Whitman

Axton, VA

#4 Feb 19, 2013
The italicized quote below was written by one of Johnny’s cronies. Randy is a typical crybaby who gets upset when his milk gets cold. He had ran numerous sites aimed at the coc but these days he runs to the hills when I want to expose Johnny Robertson. Does Johnny know something on Randy or what?

Randy - I rather you not use that name as it will associate me with ‘speak where Johnny Robertson speaks’ since I already have a similar Blog entitled ‘Speak where the Bible Speaks’. I guess it may be best to discontinue my Blog [Speak where the Bible Speaks] as I do NOT want any association with the ‘speak where Johnny Robertson speaks’ Blog.

It’s one thing to cry because I now own a site with a name he says is “similar” to his. He really don’t want me to steal his thunder. If Randy has the spot light he is all happy go lucky. See this is how Johnny and his cronies work. If they have control you are in good standing but when you take some of that control from them its like pulling a toy from a baby.

Oh, and before anybody jumps on here or Topix bad mouthing my misspelling and stuff I’m just a country bumpkin who dropped out of school so if you want to slam on me for my poorly written post by all means have fun. If that boost your educated egos then jump on in the water and swim your hearts out.

Randy or nobody is going to tell me what I can post or even whose stuff I can post. Randy and Nathan got that answering the coc site started and its been dead for years. I have the power to resurrect it and I will freely do so until Nathan comes on here and says I cant.

All you haters know I am here and am here to stay and I plan to reveal Johnny Robertson for the false teacher that he is. Make fun of me all you want to. I don’t care.

http://speakwherejohnnyrobertsonspeaks.wordpr...

Location hidden

#5 Feb 19, 2013
Whitman wrote:
Dont hate the player hate the game
So you do or dont hate Johnny
Whitman

Earlysville, VA

#6 Feb 19, 2013
no I hate the game.
Whitman

Earlysville, VA

#7 Feb 19, 2013
some body done some how changed my sites password. i am pretty sure Johnny is behind this or one of his cronies. I already done sent wordpress a email told them I been hacked. Johnny must seen my site and knew it would bring him down and he some how hacked me. This aint funny and I will find out who did this
Whitman

Earlysville, VA

#8 Feb 20, 2013
i have been up trying to get on my wordpress site and some body done something and now i cant get in it. I am sure Johnny is behind this. i have to be at burger king at nine o clock and now with no sleep hardly

Location hidden

#9 Feb 20, 2013
Whitman wrote:
some body done some how changed my sites password. i am pretty sure Johnny is behind this or one of his cronies. I already done sent wordpress a email told them I been hacked. Johnny must seen my site and knew it would bring him down and he some how hacked me. This aint funny and I will find out who did this
That Johnny
Whitman

Earlysville, VA

#10 Feb 20, 2013
Yea boy that Johnny. I got it running now baby.
Whitman

Earlysville, VA

#11 Feb 20, 2013
hahahahehehe I gots the site back now

http://speakwherejohnnyrobertsonspeaks.wordpr...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many of the 10 commandments have you broken? (Feb '12) Apr '17 William 147
i want to be Christian.can i ? (May '15) Apr '17 Barnsweb 9
Speak Out Bassett Virginia !!!! (Jul '15) Apr '17 Bill 6
My girl Apr '17 Bill 3
Why They Left: Listening to Those Who Have Left... (May '12) Apr '17 James A Farmer 45
the church of Christ insider discussion boards (Aug '10) Mar '17 Democrappy ... 12
dr.joel smithers (Sep '16) Feb '17 YEPP 4

Collinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Collinsville Mortgages