Johnny says man in Hell because he wasn't COC

Posted in the Collinsville Forum

Whitman

Alderson, WV

#1 Nov 18, 2012
Insane Johnny Robertson on TV tonight saying Thermond Ecles who died last month is in Hell because he was baptized at early age but wasn't baptized Church Of Christ, because Johnny can't find where Ecles was going to church. Johnny said he can tell who is saved and who isn't because if someone isn't "obeying gospel" like he thinks they have to be then they aren't saved. Johnny said he can tell because he's a "gospel preacher".

Insane Johnny Robertson should be asked why does he think a liar and hypocrite like himself is saved but others aren't!!!!

I can say that Johnny Robertson is not saved either but it doesn't make it right. Johnny will have to answer to God. Johnny should look at himself before he looks at others. Johnny needs to take out the plank in his own eyes before looking for speck in others eyes!!!!

Johnny Robertson's family run Church Of Christ cult is losing members. People see more and more that he is a fake a fraud a charlatan a hypocrite and not a man of God. He is not a man preaching Christ. He is preaching Johnny. Heading a cult run by his own family. Putting his adulterous daughter as his paid secretary. Paying church money to bisexual provider of sinful entertainment.
Whitman

Alderson, WV

#2 Nov 18, 2012
Come out of Johnny Robertson's church! It is his church, whatever he says about it. Johnny doesn't believe in the preaching coming out of his mouth he is that big a hypocrite. If he doesn't believe it then nobody else has to believe it either.
walkinginlove

Danville, VA

#3 Nov 21, 2012
Whitman, John will go out of his way to say purposefully hurtful things to people in order to offend them and bait them into calling him.

When a person has fallen into offense they are easy pickings for someone of John's used car salesmen skills, even his own people are blind when he teaches falsely.
Dennis

Bangkok, Thailand

#4 Nov 27, 2012
Why does Whitman keep writing about Johnny? He keeps watching Johnny's show when he says he doesn't like the man.

The book of Acts shows many examples of men such as Whitman. He hates the truth.

"Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed." John 3:20
Whitman

Saint Pauls, NC

#5 Nov 28, 2012
Dennis then a lot more people have the real truth than Johnny, James, Mark, Shawn HEATH Paden, Micah because all of those men hate hate hate real Christians. Those men won't answer questions because they fear their deeds will be exposed.

Johnny doesn't have truth. Johnny tells lies. A preacher can't speak lies all the time and be man of truth.
Note

Asheboro, NC

#6 Nov 28, 2012
The poseter named Dennis asked why does Whitman keep writing about Johnny and refers to this as Whitman hates Johnny.

This is confusing to me considering every thread on here and every comment made on here is about someone.

If this was true then wonder what the reasoning would be for BTW and Kip Wallace always being written about here on Topix and Star News' multiple convicted thief Charles Roark continues to broadcast Kip and discusses him BTW regularly. What would be the reasoning that Johnny Robertson continues to broadcast and show and bash people from years and years ago and he continues to bash BTW and Kip Wallace. At times Johnny Robertson and Charles Roark joins together to do this.

If the accusation of hate was true then why wouldn't these examples be considered the same?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#7 Nov 28, 2012
Whitman wrote:
Dennis then a lot more people have the real truth than Johnny, James, Mark, Shawn HEATH Paden, Micah because all of those men hate hate hate real Christians. Those men won't answer questions because they fear their deeds will be exposed.
Johnny doesn't have truth. Johnny tells lies. A preacher can't speak lies all the time and be man of truth.
Now witman you said Johnny said he hates Chris Knight yet you have yet to post those remarks. Unless you have such proof your placing yourself in the realm of lying as you accuse JR. Come on bring the proof, or close thy mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catholics (Feb '14) Fri Barnsweb 1,725
Nascar tickets Thu Trent 1
gay marriage in martinsville va Oct 22 Bobby 42
0527061598.Dubai Massage Services, Body to Body... Oct 21 sexy girls 3
Have Johnny Robertson and his COC been defeated? (Jan '13) Oct 12 Funny 333
Johnny Robertson (Oct '12) Oct 2 Ernie 124
How can i get a copy of my background check? (Nov '13) Sep 29 Louis Hawkins 3
Collinsville Dating
Find my Match

Collinsville Jobs