3 Men Fatally Shot In Henry County Tr...

3 Men Fatally Shot In Henry County Trailer Park - News Story - ...

There are 10 comments on the NBC 4 Washington, DC story from Jun 23, 2008, titled 3 Men Fatally Shot In Henry County Trailer Park - News Story - .... In it, NBC 4 Washington, DC reports that:

Henry County police are investigating a triple homicide at a trailer park. The Henry County Sheriff's Office describes the victims as three Latino men who died of gunshot wounds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 4 Washington, DC.

reply to Blackhart

Silver Spring, MD

#2 Jun 23, 2008
How long is it going to be before people stop looking at race and start looking at crimes with empathy for those hurt? Where is the story does it say that the men killed were illegal? Where in the story does it say anything about the legal status or race of the murders? Stop for a moment and think before you let your racist, people hating rants fly.
Shiit Starter

Mebane, NC

#3 Jul 4, 2008
She Told You!!!!

Since: Jul 08

Fredericksburg, VA

#5 Jul 6, 2008
Blackhart wrote:
If you get the illegal's out we won't have this problem. They come over here and act like a bunch of savages. How long is this going to go on before the USA does something about this?
Three Latinos get murdered and somehow it is illegal aliens coming to the US that caused this?

I wonder what the possibility is that some ignorant, racist redneck murdered these Latinos? I wonder what the possibility is that these Latinos were LEGAL and working hard and contributing to the economy of this community while the murderous redneck spent most of his hours sitting on the Internet leaving ignorant banter?

I wonder what the truth is.

[BTW, I do think that we should deal with the illegal alien problem appropriately.]
Anacostia Born

West Monroe, LA

#7 Jul 6, 2008
Shooting, Trick'n and Dealing in a trailer park! What next ? Is Tonya Harding moving in ???
Joao Estevao Pessoa

Dumfries, VA

#8 Jul 6, 2008
NIKO wrote:
<quoted text>
Blackhart -
Stop using these forums to show just how big of an idiot you are. "Come over here and act like savages? Oh, please. Blacks are the majority of the ones committing the crimes, so lay off the Hispanics, will ya? At least you won't see them on a street corner selling drugs. They are there to find work!
Please retire from these boards unless you have something positive to say!
"At least you won't see them on a street corner selling drugs."

You obviously don't get out much if you believe that Hispanics don't also sell drugs on street corners.
Joao Estevao Pessoa

Dumfries, VA

#9 Jul 6, 2008
JAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Better chance that they were murdered by Blacks. Blacks targeting Hispanics for crime is a problem all over the country.
http://www.zwire.com/site/index.cfm...
No statistically it's a better chance that they were murdered by other Hispanics. The vast majority of homicides are intraracial not interracial. I don't doubt that black thugs and gang bangers prey on Hispanic immigrants though. That is probably why Hispanic gangs are slaughtering blacks out in South Central L.A. If street wars break out between Black and Latino gangs...the Latino gangs will win. They have power in number and connections with the Mexican Mafia.
Knights Of Columbus

Silver Spring, MD

#11 Jul 6, 2008
Just like the Hatfields going against the McCoys. Sort of tantamount to that at least in theory. In the south, some country people argue and fight over parking spaces. On a Friday night during the late spring or summer, when they had a little too much at the watering hole, they kind of duke it out in the parking lots.
Hector

Henry, TN

#13 Jul 6, 2008
Buchanon wrote:
<quoted text>
In my neck of the woods the hispanics are some of the major transporters of large quantities of drugs.
If whites would quit buying those drugs, it would put them, as you call it, "hispanic" transporters out of business wouldn't it?
Hector

Henry, TN

#15 Jul 7, 2008
Nik wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet if ALL white people disappeared then utopia would prevail!
Actually, since Latinos ARE Caucasians, if all "white people" dissapeared, then only Asians and blacks would inhabit the planet Earth.

Since: Jul 08

Fredericksburg, VA

#17 Jul 13, 2008
Nik wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn white people! It's all their fault!
It's their fault that latinos sell drugs!
It's their fault black people commit crimes!
It's their fault I got a small p*en*is!
I bet if ALL white people disappeared then utopia would prevail! Latinos would magically quit joining gangs, thugs would all get respectable jobs, teenagers would stop getting pregnant and welfare moms would stop saying "dey" and start saying "they" and then get their juris doctorates.
Darn those white people keepin' everybody down!!!!!!!
Point well-made. People (on all sides) need to do less accusing of people "different" than them and simply keep their life and community straight. Easy to sit behind a monitor and pass judgment on the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christians Murder American Indians (Jan '12) Jun 18 Kevo8263 32
Catholics (Feb '14) Jun 17 mpetershat 3,338
Sarah Smith nude ! (Jul '12) Jun 13 sarasmith 2
The Bible teaches that the Earth will never end (Apr '15) May '16 Anonymous 38
thomas jefferson edwards Apr '16 nuks67 2
Norm Fields – FORMER employee of Johnny Robertson (Feb '12) Apr '16 GunFighter 29
Stop erasing my comments! Apr '16 Truth teller 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Collinsville Mortgages