Whitman

Axton, VA

#1 Feb 13, 2013

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 13, 2013
Whitman wrote:
http://speakwherethebiblespeak s.wordpress.com/2013/02/13/hyp er-conservative-church-of-chri st-2/
STill waiting on you to tell us who wrote Hebrews so I can reveal my name.:)
Grandpa Squiggles

Bellefonte, PA

#3 Feb 13, 2013
Whitman wrote:
http://speakwherethebiblespeak s.wordpress.com/2013/02/13/hyp er-conservative-church-of-chri st-2/
I'm just waiting to see if you are going to start posting original ideas, or at least referencing where you've copied the material from. So far, this is just recycled posts from the old "Answering" blog. I agree with your point, but you need to give credit where credit is due.
Whitman

Axton, VA

#4 Feb 13, 2013
I dont need original ideas. I have enough from Nathan and here to run post for years ;-) You ever think maybe Nathan knows already :-)

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5 Feb 13, 2013
Whitman wrote:
Whitman, this is an old post from Nathans Blog - Answering The Church of Christ. Put the link on your post when you repost someones material.

I like the look you gave to the Blog. Over 1,000 hits already isn’t a bad start either – if you’re wanting to get more hits you will have to take the Blog to other sites/blogs. You won’t get much from Topix, especially from Martinsville Topix. There is also a feature on Wordpress where you can get more hits by linking with Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, etc.

Btw, your first post still has those hyper-links that do not really connect much with your post. I’d edit/delete those if I were you.

Again, I’d suggest you drop the direction you are going with the Blog. As New Guy stated, not many people really know anything about Johnny nor even heard of him. If you really want to address the church of Christ why not do so from a doctrinal stance? Most people will stay away from Blogs that are aimed at individuals. I’d seriously consider deleting those post that target Johnny and write post that address the teachings of the church of Christ.

Also, your Blogroll is a bit confusing. Instead of throwing everyone under INTERESTING LINKS why not create various link titles where you can list them accordingly. You have several liberal/progressive church of Christ links thrown in with Baptist preachers and Chris Knights Blog. Just a suggestion.
Whitman

Axton, VA

#6 Feb 13, 2013
If you can do better Randy you can have the site back. Password: StarNews1971

Location hidden

#7 Feb 13, 2013
It takes too much time for Blogging. I have 3 kids ( lots of homework ) and in the process of moving. Since you posted your password for all to see, I jumped on that fast as I could and now have made another password – sorry. When I get time I am deleting the post that target Johnny. I’m not defending him - I just think it’s a waste of time and pointless to discuss someone that most people outside of Martinsville do not even know. Once I move I may redo the Blog but for now I simply don’t have any idea what direction I would go and I don’t have time to Blog. Thanks for the password. I’m not giving it back so don’t ask.

-Randy
Whitman

Axton, VA

#8 Feb 13, 2013
Who cares! We all know you are just one of his cronies anyway.

Location hidden

#9 Feb 13, 2013
Whitman wrote:
Who cares! We all know you are just one of his cronies anyway.
lol

Actually, I thought of an idea. I plan to turn the Blog into a collection of articles, video, sermons, debates, from various sites/blogs/preachers of the church of Christ. This way I merely repost and provide links. No comments even necessary and it will require a minimal amount of time.

Randy
Whitman

Earlysville, VA

#10 Feb 13, 2013
Good luck..................NOT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christians Murder American Indians (Jan '12) Jun 18 Kevo8263 32
Catholics (Feb '14) Jun 17 mpetershat 3,338
Sarah Smith nude ! (Jul '12) Jun 13 sarasmith 2
The Bible teaches that the Earth will never end (Apr '15) May '16 Anonymous 38
thomas jefferson edwards Apr '16 nuks67 2
Norm Fields – FORMER employee of Johnny Robertson (Feb '12) Apr '16 GunFighter 29
Stop erasing my comments! Apr '16 Truth teller 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Collinsville Mortgages