Peavey Factory of Meridian

Peavey Factory of Meridian

Posted in the Collinsville Forum

Louisiana Man

Houston, TX

#1 Jan 25, 2014
Hello everyone. I'm a Louisiana native who is a musician looking to come to your town and possibly see the Peavey factory. I can't find any information on factory tours online so I was hoping someone could help me out. Thanks in advance.
really

Meridian, MS

#2 Feb 19, 2014
As a traveler, this town sucks. Very rude clerks at all stores. Not sure if its due to the freedom summer incident, but the colored people are soooooooo undereducated about customer service. WOW. Never in all our travels have we encountered such service. Even in high dollar establishments. The Caucasian population seems to be ok but not great. They need to come into the 21st century. We are high-tailing it out of here and spreading the word. Meridian is a terrible town.
Louisiana Man

United States

#3 Feb 24, 2014
Thank you, brother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Aida's African Hair Braiding Jun 26 LEE 1
Merraina johnson former child prostitute. raped... Jun 5 anonymous 1
12u Girls Fastpitch softball May '15 Softball dad 1
News Gingrich: I won't quit if I lose Tuesday in South (Mar '12) May '15 Swedenforever 14
Free border collie to a good loving home (May '13) Aug '13 Mr BIll 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Mississipp... (Oct '10) Aug '13 joey 27
To Mayor Barry of Meridian (Oct '11) Mar '12 Mississippian 5
More from around the web

Collinsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Collinsville Mortgages