Racist Blacks at Roosevelt School

Posted in the Collinsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Papil

Saint Peters, MO

#1 May 9, 2013
We live within sight and walking distance of Roosevelt Elementary. My 14 year old daughter is a transplant recipient and is just now able to walk around and get out of the house again after a very transplant related medical issue. It should be a normal thing for her to walk around at 6:30 pm in the daylight and get some exercise, but not around here. She walks by Roosevelt and 3 black girls start calling her a white whore, white this, whore that... screaming it at her. She doesnt know these kids, doesnt go to school with them and she just happens to be a white person walking in her own neighborhood. This is normal behavior? Apparently so. Walking while white is apparently not allowed here without having to deal with racist BS.

Im thoroughly tired of dealing with this here in Belleville. These racist black kids can say whatever racist or threatening thing to whites here with impunity. Its happened more than once to me as well as my children since we moved here. They are allowed and condoned. Racist POS children come from racist POS parents. I cant let my child walk in her OWN neighborhood without this garbage and Im furious.
Ideas

Alton, IL

#2 May 9, 2013
Do you think that if you contacted the people at the Belleville News Democrat, that they would do a story about racist black kids, and possibly shame their parents into making their kids behave?

Or maybe you could contact Belleville police chief Clay and ask him to do something about it.

Let me know what you think of my suggestions.
Millstadt69

Millstadt, IL

#3 May 9, 2013
Ideas wrote:
Do you think that if you contacted the people at the Belleville News Democrat, that they would do a story about racist black kids, and possibly shame their parents into making their kids behave?

Or maybe you could contact Belleville police chief Clay and ask him to do something about it.

You mention parents as in plural. Not in the vocabulary of the Afro Americans. Belleville has gone to hell in a handbag. Can you say East St Louis?
Papil

Saint Peters, MO

#4 May 10, 2013
Ideas wrote:
Your suggestions might work in a normal pace. Belleville doesnt really care. The parent(s) definitely dont care. We tried to handle an issue that way and I wound up getting threatened by the mother and her sister. When my oldest daughter was assaulted they did zilch and that was definitely racially motivated. My husband and I contacted everyone possible including the juvenile authorities and they came to my house, listened, and decided to do NOTHING. When I tried to take it higher than the police here, they "lost" the bus tape. The BND is a joke. They dont even tell the truth in the stories and downplay the crime here in Belleville.

I guess my normal, well behaved, educated, and non-racist kids have to stay in the house like hermits until we can sell this house because the criminals and racist black kids and violent kids rule the streets when it warms up outside. Its pretty ridiculous they cant even walk on our own block or walk the dog without having to deal with hateful racism and the threat of violence.
Millstadt69

Mount Vernon, MO

#6 May 10, 2013
Again the Horde is ruining another great town.
Ideas

Alton, IL

#7 May 11, 2013
Papil wrote:
<quoted text>
Your suggestions might work in a normal pace. Belleville doesnt really care. The parent(s) definitely dont care. We tried to handle an issue that way and I wound up getting threatened by the mother and her sister. When my oldest daughter was assaulted they did zilch and that was definitely racially motivated. My husband and I contacted everyone possible including the juvenile authorities and they came to my house, listened, and decided to do NOTHING. When I tried to take it higher than the police here, they "lost" the bus tape. The BND is a joke. They dont even tell the truth in the stories and downplay the crime here in Belleville.
I guess my normal, well behaved, educated, and non-racist kids have to stay in the house like hermits until we can sell this house because the criminals and racist black kids and violent kids rule the streets when it warms up outside. Its pretty ridiculous they cant even walk on our own block or walk the dog without having to deal with hateful racism and the threat of violence.
Wow...I didn't realize how bad the situation was. A child (or anyone, for that matter) should be free to take a walk around the neighborhood, etc., without being harassed.

You mentioned a "bus tape" from a previous incident. Did something happen to your child on a school bus?

Do you think that you will eventually sell your house and leave Belleville?
Ideas

Alton, IL

#8 Jun 4, 2013
Papil wrote:
We live within sight and walking distance of Roosevelt Elementary. My 14 year old daughter is a transplant recipient and is just now able to walk around and get out of the house again after a very transplant related medical issue. It should be a normal thing for her to walk around at 6:30 pm in the daylight and get some exercise, but not around here. She walks by Roosevelt and 3 black girls start calling her a white whore, white this, whore that... screaming it at her. She doesnt know these kids, doesnt go to school with them and she just happens to be a white person walking in her own neighborhood. This is normal behavior? Apparently so. Walking while white is apparently not allowed here without having to deal with racist BS.
Im thoroughly tired of dealing with this here in Belleville. These racist black kids can say whatever racist or threatening thing to whites here with impunity. Its happened more than once to me as well as my children since we moved here. They are allowed and condoned. Racist POS children come from racist POS parents. I cant let my child walk in her OWN neighborhood without this garbage and Im furious.
Well, did you follow my advice?

Did you contact the News Democrat and ask them to write a series of articles about the racial abuse your daughter is suffering at the hands of the black girls?

Also, did you call Chief Clay to see if he can doing anything about the black kids who are abusing your daughter?
someone

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Aug 5, 2013
yall r a bunch of boobs
Crazy Asz Cracker

Ellis Grove, IL

#10 Aug 5, 2013
Ideas wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, did you follow my advice?
Did you contact the News Democrat and ask them to write a series of articles about the racial abuse your daughter is suffering at the hands of the black girls?
Also, did you call Chief Clay to see if he can doing anything about the black kids who are abusing your daughter?
You are an IDIOT for thinking the media will do anything about this! Your response shows how out of touch you and many others are with the reality of what is going on in this country.
Ideas

Alton, IL

#11 Aug 5, 2013
Crazy Asz Cracker wrote:
<quoted text> You are an IDIOT for thinking the media will do anything about this! Your response shows how out of touch you and many others are with the reality of what is going on in this country.
I suppose you have a better idea.
Crazy Asz Cracker

Ellis Grove, IL

#12 Aug 6, 2013
Look at the forum. There was another post on here about this and I said we would be lucky if they didn't remove it. Today ITS GONE!! That's the "media" for you.They will NOT even "allow" us to even talk about this!!THIS is the safety of YOUR families we are- WHERE talking about!!! They want us all DEAD! This is part of a Government/ media covered up GENOCIDE that is going on all across this country!! Look at other topixs in other cities!! Its going on ALL OVER and topix is helping hide it!!
wake up

Edwardsville, IL

#13 Aug 7, 2013
Ideas wrote:
Contact the Belleville New-Democrat about racist black kids?!? Are you really that naive, or are you trying to be a comedian?
I'm pretty sure they would do a story about how the black kids have been victimized by society and are heroes for fighting back against this white girl violating their territory.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#14 Aug 7, 2013
Remember when the bus incident was all over the media? Nothing happened and it was on video.

Location hidden

#15 Aug 7, 2013
I can't even watch it, it makes me sick. Media did nothing.

http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Cookie

Edwardsville, IL

#16 Aug 9, 2013
You need a good lesson on black culture. Those girls don't use the term "white whore" in a racial context. It's actually a term of endearment that they use to greet neighbors. You just need to educate yourself. Go talk to them, and get enlightened. They are making your neighborhood a better, more diverse, place.
Quiet

Alton, IL

#17 Aug 9, 2013
Well, is everything peaceful and quiet in the Roosevelt School neighborhood on this fine Friday evening?
Papil

Alton, IL

#18 Aug 11, 2013
Quiet wrote:
Well, is everything peaceful and quiet in the Roosevelt School neighborhood on this fine Friday evening?
Yes, everything has been very quiet. Maybe everything is going to be OK now.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#19 Aug 12, 2013
Cookie wrote:
You need a good lesson on black culture. Those girls don't use the term "white whore" in a racial context. It's actually a term of endearment that they use to greet neighbors. You just need to educate yourself. Go talk to them, and get enlightened. They are making your neighborhood a better, more diverse, place.
I know all about black culture. My wife loved to sleep with black men and I got to clean her up when they finished up. Man I miss the taste of a large black man!
Charlie

Alton, IL

#20 Aug 12, 2013
Is it even possible for blacks to be racist?

Location hidden

#21 Aug 13, 2013
I hope cookie is being sarcastic and Charlie is joking....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crazy bit*h at great clips in Edwardsville 10 hr Madone 4
crest hill has a crooked police department (Jun '11) Feb 17 Crest hill police... 28
New Drug Dealer In Town Feb 17 Sam Mythmyerstein 13
Arkansas Feb 16 Reply 3
Crest Hill Election 2017 Feb 16 I scooter 2 1
News Walmart shoplifters spray deodorant, fire shots... (Mar '15) Feb 15 Anonymous 17
Local Politics Do you approve of Ray Soliman as Mayor? (Jan '15) Feb 15 Soliman for mayor 92

Collinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Collinsville Mortgages