Next Last
sandy

Leander, TX

#21 Jan 10, 2010
what was sandy last name then do you remember

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#22 Jan 10, 2010
im wont post that on a public forum but she was italian.
sandy

Milwaukee, WI

#23 Jan 12, 2010
ok that not me then
bear

Charlotte, NC

#24 Oct 26, 2010
Cracker Box not a family place, location of
several shooting mid 70's burned done 79 or 80
John M

Saint Joseph, MO

#25 Jun 22, 2012
Hi looking for some information about the Cracker Box Bar and the Motor cycle club that used to be there. Sons of Satan. I lived in washington park and jackass flats, state park.Area had changed alot last time I was through there.email me at [email protected]
oldschool

Collinsville, IL

#26 Jul 6, 2012
The Cracker Box became a grocery store and is now just being used for storage. The County Line bar is gone. The Sons of Satan were a Centerville based club with their clubhouse right across a side street from that mobile home park in Jackass Flats. The closest bar to the Sons of Satan's clubhouse was John and Maxine's Watering Hole.
Missin them

United States

#27 Jul 25, 2012
Anyone know Pat McKarthy or Lester, Mike or Gourge ... Mike rode a bike & was so sexy! Or Dennis AKA Big D.. Or Laneata McKarthy!
u go girl

United States

#28 Mar 7, 2013
I Live in State park wrote:
Any body remember the hollens or millers?
my dad is a millet & he still libes there.
k dale

Buffalo Junction, VA

#29 Mar 30, 2013
jasper wrote:
state park is mostly a drug haven now.
i knew some people named dotson there.
hav'nt been there in years.
crackerbox tavern_county line bar
always was a bad area
You have it backwards, Collinsville is now the BAD area, & DRUG haven. COLLINSVILLE is overrun with welfare trash, heroin dealers & unionized criminal terrorist police gangs. STATE PARK may be the safest place in the metro-east to live now.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#30 Apr 12, 2013
k dale wrote:
<quoted text>You have it backwards, Collinsville is now the BAD area, & DRUG haven. COLLINSVILLE is overrun with welfare trash, heroin dealers & unionized criminal terrorist police gangs. STATE PARK may be the safest place in the metro-east to live now.
K dale is on point.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#31 Oct 23, 2013
I have the state park group on my facebook and from what i can tell they are doing ok, sure there are some drugs but no place is immune to that. but they seem to still stick up for each other and watch each others back, that is hard to find now a days and in my book that makes them an ok place. I will always be proud to say i am from there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State Park (Collinsville, IL) (Nov '10) 16 min Meee 124
Does anyone remember? 6 hr Good times 1
picture of buster workman house (Nov '08) 9 hr dago 1933 34
Affordable Lawn Care service 11 hr Tyrone 22
looking for someone Sep 21 Blossom 1
Safari Hunt Sep 20 up yurs 2
St Teresa gurls Sep 20 Mike Wilson 2

Collinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance