First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Very good

Shorewood, IL

#1 Mar 12, 2013
When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel very good!!!
Peace

Shorewood, IL

#2 Mar 12, 2013
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.Romans 15:13
whoooo

United States

#3 Mar 13, 2013
Without stupid people we would have no one to laugh at...LOL!!!!
whoooo

Shorewood, IL

#4 Mar 13, 2013
whoooo wrote:
Without stupid people we would have no one to laugh at...LOL!!!!
You should take the time to thank a stupid person for their contribution."Just saying" LMAO!!!
Weeeeeeeee

Aurora, IL

#5 Mar 14, 2013
Stewie's magical dream. Jump out of a plane and pretend that he can fly. Dream about the Ol' Eagle store Stewie, that's as close as you will get.
Not even in your dreams!!!
Awwwww

Shorewood, IL

#6 Mar 14, 2013
Weeeeeeeee wrote:
Stewie's magical dream. Jump out of a plane and pretend that he can fly. Dream about the Ol' Eagle store Stewie, that's as close as you will get.
Not even in your dreams!!!
do you mean Al gringo store? Nahh!!!
nahh

United States

#7 Mar 16, 2013
This trashy woman is elected official??
go pete go

Crest Hill, IL

#8 Mar 16, 2013
Ya what do u think she's great
So nasty

Shorewood, IL

#9 Mar 17, 2013
Brenda has got to be one of the nastiest women I've ever come across. She is so unkept all the time, and her personality matches her physical appearance. The only thing she has going for her is she is next to oberlin all the time and that kind of draws attention off of her. But she is equally disgusting, she just isn't fat. Take a close look people, talk about nasty and disgusting, she makes a dirty sphincter look good.
So Ghetto

Shorewood, IL

#10 Mar 19, 2013
So nasty wrote:
Brenda has got to be one of the nastiest women I've ever come across. She is so unkept all the time, and her personality matches her physical appearance. The only thing she has going for her is she is next to oberlin all the time and that kind of draws attention off of her. But she is equally disgusting, she just isn't fat. Take a close look people, talk about nasty and disgusting, she makes a dirty sphincter look good.
"you can take a Girl out of the ghetto, but you can't get the ghetto out of a Girl".
Lettis

Shorewood, IL

#11 Mar 20, 2013
So nasty wrote:
The ugly and the stupid have the best of it in this world. They can sit at their ease and gape at the play. If they know nothing of victory, they are at least spared the knowledge of defeat
Thank you

Shorewood, IL

#12 Mar 21, 2013
WORKED “TIRELESSLY” TO BRING NEW EAST TREATMENT PLANT USING BUILD AMERICA BONDS-NO TAX INCREASE?
BONDS MUST BE PAID BACK
FACILITATED FENCE BETWEEN FOOD STORE AND HEIDEN RESIDENTSCURRENT
ZONING MANDATES A FENCE TO SEPARATE BUSINESS FROM RESIDENTIAL. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN REQUIRED
BALANCED BUDGET
BUDGET BALANCED USING INTEREST FROM 20 MILLION DOLLAR LOAN!!
“LOBBIED” SUCCESSFULLY FOR RAILROAD QUIET ZONES
QUIET ZONES WERE PURSUED BY CITY COUNCIL
4 moving forward the City

Aurora, IL

#13 Mar 21, 2013
Thank you Brenda for voting to move the City forward.

Thank you for voting yes to pay our hard working city employees and police.

Thank you Claudio for making a fool out of yourself at the last meeting.
4 moving forward the City

Shorewood, IL

#14 Mar 27, 2013
Pete Delaney all the way!!!! Sklare for alderwoman in Ward 2!!! Definately Andy in Ward 4 and definately Christina Vershay for City Clerk!!!
weee

Willowbrook, IL

#15 Mar 28, 2013
4 moving forward the City wrote:
Pete Delaney all the way!!!! Sklare for alderwoman in Ward 2!!! Definately Andy in Ward 4 and definately Christina Vershay for City Clerk!!!
Mi votes for mores tacos.. mi also wants more babies...
The choice is clear

Shorewood, IL

#16 Apr 2, 2013
AN OPEN LETTER TO MY CREST HILL FRIENDS - PLEASE READ
Dear friends of Crest Hill,
As you know, I love the City of Crest Hill and am passionate about making it a better place to live. With the election just one week away, I am urging my friends to vote for Pete Delaney to help make that a reality.
To me, politics is just as much about people as it is about policy. So while everyone has their own opinion on the sales tax increase or the number of police on the street, I look at the current Mayor and how he changed in four years.
Mayor Soliman has said repeatedly in his campaign that he has probably lost friends during his administration over decisions he has made, but that he has “not lost any sleep over it.”
The man that I supported four years ago and called a friend for years before would have lost sleep over not treating people fairly or allowing members of administration treat people poorly in his name.
The biggest mistake Mayor Soliman has made since becoming Mayor is associating himself with ruthless council members, who he has allowed to represent himself and the city in selfish ways. He has let the inmates run the asylum, so to speak, and is unapologetic for it.
Just one example is the Events Committee that was started prior to the 50th anniversary celebration. Dozens of residents, many of whom were supporters of Mayor Soliman and are no longer, signed up for to dedicate their time to the city. They were treated poorly by the council member appointed as chairman, while the Mayor turned a blind eye. Many, if not all of these residents, quit the committee after their time was neither respected nor appreciated.
I believe Pete Delaney is a stronger man and will not be overwhelmed by the power of becoming mayor and will not be influenced by these council members and will send the City of Crest Hill in a direction we can all be proud of.
So, in just seven days, make your vote count. Vote Pete Delaney for Mayor.
DEAR GOD

Joliet, IL

#17 Apr 2, 2013
BRENDA, FOR GOD'S SAKE AND EVERYONE ELSE, PUT SOME CLOTHS ON!!! OMG, YOUR PICTURE OF YOURSELF SCARES ME AND IM SURE EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS ON THIS FORUM. JUST PLAIN "UGLY", YIKES!!!!!
Lettuce

Shorewood, IL

#18 Apr 2, 2013
DEAR GOD wrote:
BRENDA, FOR GOD'S SAKE AND EVERYONE ELSE, PUT SOME CLOTHS ON!!! OMG, YOUR PICTURE OF YOURSELF SCARES ME AND IM SURE EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS ON THIS FORUM. JUST PLAIN "UGLY", YIKES!!!!!
Good one....LMAO!!!
Weee weeee

Shorewood, IL

#19 Apr 3, 2013
DEAR GOD wrote:
Throw me a bone Please.
can you say stupid

Shorewood, IL

#20 Apr 4, 2013
4 moving forward the City wrote:
Thank you Brenda for voting to move the City forward.
Thank you for voting yes to pay our hard working city employees and police.
Thank you Claudio for making a fool out of yourself at the last meeting.
4 moving forward!
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chad Clark Sex Offender 14 hr Jane doe 1
S. 29th St. Junkyard Thu Scott AFB 5
double murder in 74 or so (Dec '10) Aug 26 Amy M 29
Highland Bulldogs Aug 26 Bulldog 1
Safe bars for white guys Aug 25 Some guy 2
crack dealer be gone!!! Aug 25 Harry BaughsNnuts2 6
Fire Chief Clay Aug 24 Living in Bvl 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Collinsville Mortgages