Huge 3 Family Yard Sale Nov10th @8am-1pm

Huge 3 Family Yard Sale Nov10th @8am-1pm

Posted in the Collinsville Forum

Jill

Collinsville, IL

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Having a huge 3 family yard sale this Sat. Nov10th @ 8am-1pm in Collinsville IL..Tons and tons of baby items toys clothes and much much more...Woman and Men clothing /teen boy and girl clothing...If there is anything "baby" that you are looking for specifically just ask in sure i have what you need!!!! hope to see everyone out this Sat. the address is 105 kroener Dr. Collinsville il~~Thanks~~
Jill

Collinsville, IL

#3 Nov 8, 2012
Its a YARD SALE! how in the hell else r u supposed to sell ur shit if u dont give an address??? oh r u supposed to say please come to my yard sale i live somewhere in IL please find me..And im sure if you open a phone book or goggle anyones name im sure u will find a phone number and address.. And ya if i was gonna rob someone i deff. hit the yard sales lol wtf? obviously i dont have that much money if im tryng to have a yard sale for a lil extra cash!! And dont ever say some stupid shit like that again to anyone!! u nosey bitch ur sick, log out! my son read this and now is terrifed that something bad is goin to happen.(this yard sale is for him) im sure if someone needs about $5 in quarters that bad to steel from a kids yard sale they obviously need it worse than a lil boy just trying to get a few exrta bucks for a new toy.
tyrone and andre killer

East Saint Louis, IL

#5 Nov 8, 2012
ill tell you what you marion redneck bastards. go ahead and come to the yard sale.. ill be there waiting for your punk asses. come on man your from marion il what do you know about anything.. you obviously have nothing better to do with yourself but talk shit behind a computer.. you better hope you assholes come with an army because you're going to need one.
WOW

United States

#7 Nov 9, 2012
WOW! Intense.
kcm

Collinsville, IL

#8 Nov 9, 2012
omg this person is a freaking psycho!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Say NO to Syrian Refugees 8 hr Get them out 3
What makes Belleville, IL is bad neighborhood 21 hr Adek 1
Dennis Theurer Mon newposter 1
Black guys on buses in Bellevile or near there Mon Seph 3
Casey DeLuca Mon Amy M 3
kris casteel (Jul '15) Mon Bert Simcunter 3
Casey Riedemann Feb 6 Pay Up 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Collinsville Mortgages