Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52074 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“It's a bathroom”

Since: Jul 07

Get over it, already

#32779 May 13, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>..
Yawn. Pasted text from Spamatha central.

Tedious, oh brilliant but defective one.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#32780 May 13, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If you
believe denying marriage to a relationship
will prevent love
If you
demand any committed relationship
has to be called marriage
If you
claim rights and benefits can only be acquired
by a imposition on marriage
If you
equate the diversity of two genders
with the redundancy of same genders
If you
desecrate the sacred tradition of all major religions
and violate the historic practice of every single culture in history
If you
believe a fundamental change to the building block of society
will have absolutely no effect
If you
think a law can change
the reality of crucial distinctions in relationships
If you
pretend duplicating sexuality
is the same as blending masculinity and femininity
If you
condemn some children to parents of only one gender
and deliberately deny some children one natural parent
If you
ignore the design of sexual union
to manipulate a harmful act
If you
violate evolution's law of reproduction
to equate a genetic dead end
If you
risk the healthiest human relationship
to include one of the unhealthiest
If you
parallel the sole birthplace of every other relationship
with one that can reproduce none
If you
dilute all these things
down to just 'a committed relationship of two people'
Then, and only then, can you equate same-sex unions with marriage.
It won't prevent love, but this isn't about love.

Where do we demand that demand that any committed relationship has to be called marriage?

How is it an imposition on marriage?

Why does redundancy matter?

Appeal to tradition, invalid.

It WONT have any effect, I am curious as to what effect YOU think there will be though.

What crucial distinctions, what's so crucial?

"If you pretend duplicating sexuality is the same as blending masculinity and femininity" Wtf are you even talking about?

Why is it necessary that a child have a parent of both genders?

A harmful act, and what's so harmful about it, what manipulation, wtf are you evening going on about?

Violate, lawl, as if evolution gives a fuck if a few members of the species doesn't reproduce. Irrelevant to marriage.

Lawl, healthy in what way?

Reproduction, once again irrelevant.

What a bunch of horseshit.

Location hidden

#32781 May 13, 2012
Homosexuals getting married won't effect your heterosexual marriages in the slightest, get over yourself.
mclovinthegreat6 18

Tulsa, OK

#32782 May 13, 2012
Something about a bad chic with a strap on. That doesnt make me completely gay. It wasn't a guy that time. And no condom needed. Just wash of the dong and throw it in the toybox. I have been collecting new toys and lube. Don't even need her back. Don't even want a woman now. She won't love me right. Plastic is so much better. Now she doesn't even have the warm soft shaft I need now. Remember to recycle.

Location hidden

#32783 May 13, 2012
Boring troll, you'll have to try harder than that to piss people off.
True butt

Tulsa, OK

#32784 May 13, 2012
As long as I have had to dream about the real thing..i have decided I truly love it in my butt. I'm up here in the hideout on the hill starving.please bring food to triple lakes road. My booty is still lubed ever since last night with my new toys. and if you are a woman I will help you pit it on. It is real easy.prefer you be a guy though

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#32785 May 13, 2012
Mockababy wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does it make. Defect or not, can you change or fix it? No? So should we just live the rest of our lives without having any relationships then? Is that what you are proposing? What identifiable harm is there to SSM?
You're supposed to do what the closet case right-wingers do. Create a smoke screen. Marry someone for convenience, and become as anti-gay as possible. You know, live a lie. Jeebus will love you and you'll make the xtian right feel better. Do it for them.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#32786 May 13, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn. Pasted text from Spamatha central.
Tedious, oh brilliant but defective one.
Scoffing is the last resort of the ignorant.

Location hidden

#32787 May 13, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Because YOU would have us believe you speak facts. Many, myself included, have reminded you that these are merely your opinions.
You mean that is your opinion about the facts.

Location hidden

#32788 May 13, 2012
Rageoidiot wrote:
Homosexuals getting married won't effect your heterosexual marriages in the slightest, get over yourself.
Do you realize how incredibly ignorant that claim is?
Sheik Yerbouti

Chalfont, PA

#32789 May 13, 2012
Rageoholic wrote:
Right you are! I have never understood how gay marriages would interfere with any heterosexual marriages of with the practice of any religion! These are fundietards that want to impose their ridiculous beliefs on everyone!

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#32790 May 13, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Scoffing is the last resort of the ignorant.
No it's not. It's what people do when they read your ridiculous posts.

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Location hidden

#32791 May 13, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's not. Your claim that gay marriages will affect anyone else's marriage is ignorant.
iwin

Chicago, IL

#32792 May 13, 2012
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's not. Your claim that gay marriages will affect anyone else's marriage is ignorant.
the marriage tax penalties could back at the end of this year, so this is good timing let all the gays get married and have them close the debt gap

Location hidden

#32793 May 13, 2012
Rageoholic wrote:
<quoted text>
It won't prevent love, but this isn't about love.
That comment really disqualifies you from the discussion.
Rageoholic wrote:
<quoted text>Where do we demand that demand that any committed relationship has to be called marriage?
Gay relationships. Remember the topic? However, you have to dumb down marriage so far, two people is the only qualification.
Rageoholic wrote:
<quoted text>How is it an imposition on marriage?
Marriage rights were designed for opposite sexs with children as a primary consideration. It is a recognition that the nuclear family is a critical foundational relationship of society.
Rageoholic wrote:
<quoted text>Why does redundancy matter?
Relationally speaking, the difference between Mars and Venus uniting, and Uranus and Uranus. Understanding the same gender as yourself is far easier than learning to become one with the opposite gender.
Rageoholic wrote:
<quoted text>Appeal to tradition, invalid.
One of the stupidest talking points around. Sensitivity to other people is the mark of a civilized person.
Rageoholic wrote:
<quoted text>It WONT have any effect, I am curious as to what effect YOU think there will be though.
The most significant change in human history, and you adamantly claim it will have no affect? Do you understand how stupid you are looking at this point. I will assume you have never really been faced with a thoughtful response. I would suggest you engage your brain next time.
Rageoholic wrote:
<quoted text>What crucial distinctions, what's so crucial?
For one, the list you are responding to.
Rageoholic wrote:
<quoted text>"If you pretend duplicating sexuality is the same as blending masculinity and femininity" Wtf are you even talking about?
We evolved from simple, genderless life forms. At some point, we evolved into genders. Marriage is a reuniting of those evolutionary roots. Gay relationships have no such heredity. The joining of two distinct genders creates a totally unique union. SS relationships are just a doubling of the same gender.
Rageoholic wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it necessary that a child have a parent of both genders?
For one, that is how nature designed it. For two, that is what the good fathers and mothers and children want. For three, if that is not important to you, they don't care.
Rageoholic wrote:
<quoted text>A harmful act, and what's so harmful about it, what manipulation, wtf are you evening going on about?
The vagina is designed for intercourse. The anus can only be marginally 'safe' with numerous cautions, because it is not designed for intercourse.
Rageoholic wrote:
<quoted text>Violate, lawl, as if evolution gives a fuck if a few members of the species doesn't reproduce. Irrelevant to marriage.
96% of marriages involve children. Your opinion is out-voted.

Evolution diagnosis' homosexuality as a genetic defect. You are seeking to equate it with the primary function of evolution, survival of the fittest. Really idiotic.
Rageoholic wrote:
<quoted text>Lawl, healthy in what way?
Marriage is the healthiest relationship of any. Homosexuality is one of the most unhealthy.
Rageoholic wrote:
<quoted text>Reproduction, once again irrelevant.
Equating the sole birthplace of every single relationship with one that births absolutely nothing is irrelevant. There you go again with stupid.

What a bunch of horseshit.

Location hidden

#32795 May 13, 2012
Mockababy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you seriously this stupid?
No do you think your normal seriously. How can you want something you already have if you have a red corvette do go out and buy another red corvette if you have a beautiful home do you go buy that exact same home. Wanting something you already possess defies logic . Logic may escape you because you are illogical by nature .
Nasty

Washington, IL

#32796 May 13, 2012
Mockababy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you seriously this stupid?
Are you so stupid that you can't see that. Please and with gay men one if not both of you act like a little b:-ch!

Location hidden

#32797 May 13, 2012
TXgurl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know where you get your information from, but I know a lot of lesbians, and there are different types of couples. I have seen what you talked about, a butch and a femme... but I have also seen 2 femmes together and 2 butches together. It isn't about one of them trying to be a man. The thought of a penis disgusts me. And, for your information, fingers work just fine... don't need toys.
Than why don't you use your own fingers and for you to suggest you have never used a vibrator now I know you just full of crap

Location hidden

#32798 May 13, 2012
Rageoholic wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you for real? If we were turned on by men then why wouldn't we just go after men? Not all lesbians use sex toys. And are you implying the only significant thing between doing a girl and a guy is the presence of a penis? Really? The ONLY thing that attracts you to girls are their sexual organs? Nothing else about them at all that makes you more attracted to them than men? I find this difficult to believe.
Yes I am for real . And your right the thing that attracts me to women is not just sex organs it is everything about them because they are completely different in every way. It is normal to want something you don't have . Why and the hell would I want something I already have. And as far as some not using toys at all your full of crap

“It's a bathroom”

Since: Jul 07

Get over it, already

#32799 May 13, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Scoffing is the last resort of the truly ignorant, oh defective one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Lenox has paid nearly $1 million in police ... 9 hr Jack Webb 19
Povis Sun Poor Poor Tranny 1
who remembers? (Dec '08) Sun leslie 128
News Fairview Heights doctor's license indefinitely ... (Feb '08) Jul 22 D Malone 4
Any blacks lady's like to go on a date? Jul 22 Back Again 2
berhel school Jul 21 leslie 1
crest hill has a crooked police department (Jun '11) Jul 20 Just Wondering 25

Collinsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Collinsville Mortgages