First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jmo

Bellevue, WA

#31 Jul 9, 2012
i think mixed races are beautiful. its also scientifically proven that mixed folks dont get sick as often chances of birth defects are down and everything. keep "preservin" the race and the race will die out...i just dont know how a person can call themselves christians and then go and be so intolerant...
foo-foo

Belleville, IL

#32 Jul 27, 2012
What is really funny is how Klan and so called
"White Supremacy" people love to go on about
how "christian" they are and how they use the
bible to justify themselves. My favorite thing about
that is the anti-semetic stuff. Yet they go on and on about Jesus..Who was a JEW! But these clowns really aren't the brightest bulbs, they don't see
how stupid and hypocritical that is.
duh

United States

#33 Jul 27, 2012
Foo foo i totally agree!
WAKEUP FOLKS

Millstadt, IL

#34 Jul 28, 2012
Hasn't the KKK had a name change?.......Now known as the Tea Party!
home town girl

Bellevue, WA

#35 Jul 28, 2012
I love you guys!And i think it's great what you do for the needy and espeacially for the children. I do believe by several of the comments what most of these people are, and they can't read apparently.I have saw first hand alot of wonderful deeds this organization has done and am most greatful and for the rest of these nieve people on here they werent wearing sheets. You probally talk to a member or so a day and do not even realize it. One last thought tho , all of you key board potty talking haters put your name on here or come down to my neck of the woods and speak what you feel the need to say in person lol your stupid in my opinion ! Knowone was rude to you people or obsene in any way, its people like you that probally caused the reputation of the klan in the past because one could easily understand why someone might visit you with a blazing cross and knock your teeth out! ANYWAY THANKS GUYS (here in KY. we think your great)
notin denial

Bellevue, WA

#36 Jul 29, 2012
Klansman wrote:
As for the illegal immigrants, that speaks clearly for itself. We are most certainly against illegal immigration and the name alone states plainly why. They are illegals. Many come here, and abuse our school and health systems, drain our social security funds, drive without valid drivers licenses or insurance, create and join violent gangs, deal drugs, etc., and then scream about their "rights"? Excuse me, but WHAT rights? They are illegal. Period.
We certainly have no rights in THEIR country.
What, and who, are we? We are white Christians, we are sworn to uphold the constitution of these United States, we are registered voters, many of us are veterans, or active military personnel, we are people who believe in the law and obeying it and supporting our police officers. We are farmers, lawyers, ditch diggers, politicians, coal miners, nurses, police officers, carpenters, computer programmers, seamstresses, electricians, and federal workers, to name a few. We are every walk of life, and we are everywhere, especially in the church community.
What we are NOT, are terrorists, bombers, killers, muggers, rapists, drug users, child molesters, spouse abusers, or attackers of innocent people. Yes, I know. Some DID do these things. However, these "some" were and are not us, the U.N.S.K.. It is the same as what one of our police officers told me. We are stereotyped just as they are. One cop goes rogue and does something bad, ALL cops get linked to it. One Klansman goes rogue and does something bad, then ALL Klansmen get linked to it. One thing that we are not, and that is glory seekers. You never see this printed, but, there are pages of recorded good deeds that the Klan has done through the generations. We have built hospitals, churches, given food and aid to the needy, taken care of widows and orphans, and many other acts and no, not just to whites. To ANY who needed it. These are just a few of the real facts of who and what we are.

For true ! may god bless you and yours my friend.
Sam I Am

Salem, AR

#37 Aug 14, 2012
You good Klansman need to come over to the Jonesbore Arkansas forum, And tell the white race traitors and wiggers how it is.
whammy

O Fallon, IL

#38 Aug 14, 2012
The klan must be scared to come to Belleville. Never see any white sheets out here and its a racial madhouse against whites everywhere from parks to the schools.
I think the Klan may be a bunch of posers.:)
wrong

United States

#39 Dec 19, 2012
home town girl wrote:
I love you guys!And i think it's great what you do for the needy and espeacially for the children. I do believe by several of the comments what most of these people are, and they can't read apparently.I have saw first hand alot of wonderful deeds this organization has done and am most greatful and for the rest of these nieve people on here they werent wearing sheets. You probally talk to a member or so a day and do not even realize it. One last thought tho , all of you key board potty talking haters put your name on here or come down to my neck of the woods and speak what you feel the need to say in person lol your stupid in my opinion ! Knowone was rude to you people or obsene in any way, its people like you that probally caused the reputation of the klan in the past because one could easily understand why someone might visit you with a blazing cross and knock your teeth out! ANYWAY THANKS GUYS (here in KY. we think your great)
I do not know what part of ky you live in but where i am in ky we hate the kkk.And they got thier reputation by being racist low life scum.KKK is the dumbest group of people on earth.How can they say they love jesus and then hate jews he is a jew you piece of trash kkk.
Gates of hell

United States

#40 Jun 30, 2013
Do you kkk members really watch us when we go to the gates an acid bridge just sayin
Concerned citizen

Belleville, IL

#41 Sep 14, 2013
There is nothing wrong with saving your race, blacks, mexicans, etc are chasing our white woman, race mixing is bad & if it don't stop our world is going to be a big $hit smear.

As for beleiving in god & jesus & all that shit, guys/gals I'll have you know "gods" son is a jew, so beleive in a religion a only started as a result of other religions & stole christmas's & other hollidays from if you need something to beleive in don't beleive in something every else does beleive in something that exists & you can see for yourself.

Don't get me wrong, I respect the KKK but they ain't doing nothing but beleiving in a god or son of a god that is a jew, make sense...
The Beast 666

Edwardsville, IL

#42 Sep 15, 2013
Concerned citizen wrote:
I respect the KKK but they ain't doing nothing but beleiving in a god or son of a god that is a jew, make sense...
Funny how that works, isn't it? They don't like jews, but they love the psychopathic jew "god" and its "son".
There are a lot of xtians that do this and they have nothing to do with the klan. They know what the jews are up to, that the jews invented all of this, but they still worship the jew god.
It's a mad mad world.
fact

Collinsville, IL

#43 Sep 15, 2013
Gates of hell wrote:
Do you kkk members really watch us when we go to the gates an acid bridge just sayin
They sure do and santa claus is watching too lol
a white mom

Omaha, NE

#44 May 13, 2014
To whom it may conern im sick ove these certain 9 black boys trying to jump my son and the rest ove our white boys and all colored people wanna do is jump people plz fight one on one if my son gets sttacked im.gonna b a pissed mom and start all kinds ove shit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collinsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Belleville dangerous? (Jun '14) Thu Rebel 47
Troy ZX (Jul '11) Thu Current Zx employee 71
picture of buster workman house (Nov '08) Sep 2 Koolaid 24
Collinsville - nice place to live? (Jun '11) Sep 2 sweetriver 19
Top Reason against Single Payer Health Care System Sep 2 Proud Deadbeat 2
crack dealer be gone!!! Aug 31 Horse Radish Top 7
Amy (Feb '13) Aug 31 Mark 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Collinsville Mortgages